Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

New winning Thread Title courtesy of me, I'm fannk you very much! 🤪 xx

The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education!

Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

Apart from the usual wiping of surfaces & camel crap ...
Ikea table covered in uneven pallet wood, made in respiratory Al's workshop, she's obshhessed!
Tomato plants, which she clearly didn't plant herself.
Lighting anuvver arsefettick candoll, which failed to light, then heard saying "oh, for fucks sake!".
Plugging her £3.50 crappy kid's book on AmazON.
Snot swamp (pasta) vomfessht 🤮
"Gretal", telling Jimbob to "piss off man!", whilst trying to hide her herpes/latest lip filler swelling.
The boiiscchh were 'treated' to half a Maccies burger meal each and put in matching autumn pj's. It's August & 20 odd degrees ffs!
Yet more reminders of HER bfgw, with the photos out yet again after they watched their wedding video for the billionth time 💤 😴
Crumpet vom breakfassht creashhun wiv cleanin' 'n Tippexin' da crem windaaahs wiv Mummaz bitty.

Have a laavely bank holiday weekend fellow nusties! 🤗 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She's a so called multimillionaire and that's the garden furniture she has? It looks like something knocked up by weepy. Mind you at least this is straight and not made of pallets.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
leave a massive foot print with your size 5s and 6 toes
---
There's no way she's talking about her own six toed size 5 trotters is she. Their certainly not small!
oppss basically just said the same thing as you sorry!
---
There's no way she's talking about her own six toed size 5 trotters is she. Their certainly not small!
oppss basically just said the same thing as you sorry!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
As always, I like to imagine what's not being shown in the photo (the foot one). Jamie squatting on the back of the sofa, leaning on the nest to capture this 'unstaged shot'. Or maybe she took it in her bra again?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Eeuugghh her narration on that fReShEn Up FrIdAy "wiping" story was bloody awful 😳
No one wants to see your "cleaning" of the SAME things EVERY SINGLE TIME 🥱🥱🥱
Its 2023 hinch there are SOOOOOO many better actual cleaning influencers out there now 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Henry gets pissed off the nights she pretends he sleeps in his own room ?

Reactions: 21
Just seen her stories. Nothing better than waking up to the fat dogs hairy lipstick in your face. She’s grim

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hens I’m so sorry if I’m being forgetful but did we see these at the time? I feel like I just saw them for the first time 😂
Nice of him to take Grinch out to do the food bank run. Love how Inch thinks he is a local celebrity. Nice chav outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The imprint of her size 5 footz is about the only memorable thing she will leave

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hens I’m so sorry if I’m being forgetful but did we see these at the time? I feel like I just saw them for the first time 😂
I don't remember seeing this either😂
Why does jimbobnonob look pissed/stoned out his head

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Such a bleeping disgusting staged photo. For god sake. Because imagine those poor boys being instructed confused,probably.many edits and attempts.

And the skippu cleaning vid works so well for editing and filtering. If she showed one shot type seamless vid she would find it hard to tune and filter.and tbh she still slips in and out but by making it almost like an animation of put together shots she can edit each shot shot shot. Speed it up etc. But makes her look like some horror movie montage as she slips in and lut of looking like herself.

Music over the boys again whilst she yells instructions.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.