Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lies literally every day.about her child.about her life.about herself.her body her outfits her confidence.her timeliness.her thinking.its all lies.
Autism does not explain or excuse ANY AND HERE THIS NOW,ANY OF THE tit SHE HAS DONE OR CONTINUES TO DO.
She lies about when she goes out.
She lies to try make herself her brand.small cute blonde scared ickle faiwy. Who just needs love and all she like to do is curl up in a tiny ball and shnuggle. Oh and clean tinkle tinkle I'm so cute.
Her brand is made up.
We've seen THE REAL HINCH IN COMMENTS.
We've seen the real her on nights out and when spotted in the wild.
We saw how she treated that poor boy from birth.in that old crematorium house he was treated shockingly.like a nothing prop for her gains.
She lies about food
Her toguhts
Her kids
Her house.
She lies to make a storyline of how she needs to appear.
She literally lies for a living to create a character.
We no this of every fucker in that platform.
We no from from people who don't do it anymore that have spoken out.
We no she treats and abuses those poor kids putting them out there as pedalo fodder.
She's a bleep.
Autism DOES NOT ERASE or even actually explain any of her behaviour or life choices so far.
And if Ron does have it it's even worse because she's screwed that boy up so much he will be hindered even more so.

Reactions: 33
Addressing the fact they can eat family meals….YMU have been working hard …reading here 😂 Our reference to jobless Jimbob has also clearly touched a nerve, but has also confirmed what we already know - Jamie looks after those kids because Sophie does not, and he looks after them with full time help from Freda who pretty much lives with them and goes everywhere with them including days out and every family holiday.

Also, just because you show us a cottage pie doesn’t mean to say you are actually eating that pie. And don’t you have Sunday lunch at your mums. I think her mum has made that as a weekday meal and it’s a pre record. You never see them eating together at the table.

here’s one for you YMU -try getting your lazy arsed filtered faces client to actually walk her dog next.
Such a sad desperate attempt to address questions that the bloody nusty hens on Tattle won't shut up about. Very convenient that the question about the Jobless wonder wasn't a shared DM. I actually agree in part, to the stay at home Dad scenario and Mums/wives/partners being the primary income earner or earn more. It's should not be seen as abnormal or emasculating, however I do find it laughable that she keeps the narrative of I don't know how this happened to me bull tit and attempts to mesh it with the Hunch HQ powerhouse boss babe instahunz persona DM me management for bookings. Not once on her jOuRney has she been transparent about the trajectory her account took, if she did actually do that then she wouldn't be such an arsenal hole and there wouldn't be eleventh billion freds about her. Even the cooking, she claims she can't cook, then shows a photo of what appears to be a home made meal (or slop covered cheese) but doesn't show the process of preparing a meal, so no wonder people are sceptical, either way it doesn't matter, but it does to her and she hates that the nusty hens here call out her bullshit. And regardless of who is the actual stay at home parent, I find it bleeping weird, that she is never alone with her toddlers, even if it's to give her husband a break from the relentless demands of being the full time stay at home parent. She is a nasty bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's not autistic.
She's not ND.
She IS a bleep.

Mrs Hinch is a character that those pair of grifters created to milk as much money as possible out of idiots on the internet. The characteristics and traits have been carefully developed to fool their audience.

Thanks for joining the convo Soph and Mad Ma, I see the indigestion from that horrible cheese kept you up long enough to engage, but your lies and manipulation won't work here. We see you.

GET WELL 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Whys she crying over uniform. You literally LIIIITTERRRAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY can't mess up uniform. The school tell you what bottoms/dress colour they want and what colour cardigan/jumper. She's an absolute embarrassment, she's not capable of doing anything the thick bleep.

Trousers are trousers.

And soz but also not soz, I can't imagine Ronnie being capable enough to say I don't like how these fit, I don't like the button, they're too tight. And that's her own fault for portraying him that way. I can imagine him trying stuff on and just standing there looking dosy as duck with no emotion, as per.

In other words tho, she doesn't like buttons, and neither did I, not for a kid his age. Nothing to do with Ronnie and his drip fed autistic traits ffs
Most kiddies trousers (especially) for that age don't have buttons anyway (or do they). TendToddler Mini Chefs go to a school with a strict uniform policy and even the over priced mini chefs trousers come with out buttons. Was she crying over a uniform shop in one breath and in the next breath showed wee Ronnie's button less trousers from Next online? Interesting, because with such sensory issues it would be easier to try the pantaloons on at the uniform shop, to make sure the toddler twin was comfortable. All very bleeping strange

Not actual photo of Swedish Chef mini, as I don't share my children on line. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just me at the uniform shop buying a set of steak knives for the kiddies when they start boarding school

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We got so sidetracked I forgot to say I can't believe Henry is so fat that she thought he had cancer but it was just fatty tissue. That's proper awful. She shouldn't be allowed to keep animals or kids.
Tbf older dogs get it all the time. Mine has a fatty lump and he’s skinny as anything, it’s not caused by anything, just age.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Kate to the party but I just wanted to say her Sunday dinner looked sickening. If someone served that to me for Sunday dinner I’d eat it, and be grateful cause I’m not a bleep, but I would be very upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate myself for saying this but I do kinda agree with her about jaymeh working 🫠

Reactions: 2
I hate myself for saying this but I do kinda agree with her about jaymeh working 🫠
You're right and so is she. The only issue for her is that she doesn't work either. I know a few dad's that have stayed at home as their wives earn more, it's not a new thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You're right and so is she. The only issue for her is that she doesn't work either. I know a few dad's that have stayed at home as their wives earn more, it's not a new thing.
I don't understand why she went all round the houses to explain it. She's obviously bringing grifting in enough for the pair of them.

Reactions: 9
‘too lazy to do duck all about it?’, huh? 🤨 Being autistic isn’t something that needs to be fixed or changed.
As in learn coping mechanisms, regulation skills. She doesn’t put the effort into anything - she said the boys can’t share. Rather than teaching them, she says she just buys two of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All those stories should have come with a trigger warning for anyone that suffers with Misophonia.
Absolutely! Misophonia sufferer here 😳. All that tapping and lip smacking she does makes me rush for the mute button.

Reactions: 11
Bugger missed the fun last night, guessing Jimbob went out, that's why the niece had to babysit Hinch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s taking the piss talking about gender roles when she is literally always talking like a 1950s housewife and trying to set us all back!
He’s doesn’t work because he doesn’t bleeping have to! You’ve scammed enough money off of stupid, gullible people, that Mr Toad can stay home kissing your arse, getting a mani-pedi. He’s a cock and you’re a bleep! Simple! 🖕😡
There were a LOT of words there trying to justify how she doesn’t give a tit about men staying home rather than working for someone who apparently isn’t bothered about HER man staying home instead of working 🤔

She obviously married the goal achieving high flying boss man thinking that was it, he would be the bread winner and she could sit back and be the house wife…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.