Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she made that comment on the vicki pattisons podcast about OCD being 'popular out there' or along those lines?
And how she's said in the past she doesn't like labels? Although she's labelled Ronnie as naughty before iirc?
I think autism is a label she'd be happy to have, as she thinks that too is 'popular', more and more people are being diagnosed and she wants a piece of it, it will increase her content and engagement, especially if she gets "diagnosed" alongside Ronnie.
She's done her research and isn't as ditzy as she portrays, she knows what she's doing.
None of these influencers are as ditzy as they make out to be. Her and SS being the main ones.

Reactions: 19
I really thought I’d go to bed early tonight but I’m now sipping on full fat coke and snacking on this thread 🤣
Hi soph! Mished ya xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We got so sidetracked I forgot to say I can't believe Henry is so fat that she thought he had cancer but it was just fatty tissue. That's proper awful. She shouldn't be allowed to keep animals or kids.

Reactions: 16
Wow, what an embarrassing way to end a week.

Planned an early night but this was worth getting the popcorn out for!

Lola_90 and Cheekster, lalala98 AKA

Freda, Soph and Jimbob.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
Buying sheeps and bots come on soph we’ve connected the dots. Oh and your home range will be a flop 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We got so sidetracked I forgot to say I can't believe Henry is so fat that she thought he had cancer but it was just fatty tissue. That's proper awful. She shouldn't be allowed to keep animals or kids.

Reactions: 2
Did abi have the veggie meatball thing or scrape around the edge of the not family size cottage pie ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That clip with the wall mounted tv, why is it on the wonk? I assume the tv is a rectangle so are the brick slips on a slope or is the chimney not at a 90 degree angle, so annoying.

Reactions: 3
It was just her clothes through Next online as far as I remember. That would have been contracted with Tesco rather than Hinch as they sell F&F online as part of their “brands range” alongside Adidas, Superdry etc. It bombed. Had piss poor reviews.
Ahh, got you. If she can’t even sell her stuff out through major brand outlets, goodness knows how she’ll make it on her own!

Reactions: 4
Jesus I went out for a few hours and came back to this wild old ride!! It’s all the drama Mick, I just LAV IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It seems that she spends the majority of her time with her husband. I could be wrong, but my autism radar hasn’t failed me yet 😉
If you look over the wiki and thread 500 you will see that these behaviours, mannerisms and characteristics have developed over time.

Reactions: 9
Guyssssssh, here’s a speciaaaaal welcome greeting for Sopha, Fiddlyfingers and NoNob (Oi Oi Teeny Saveloy innit) 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Just to say Nusties that I’m sat here guzzling down my crunky Snacksssh and full fat coke and have matches to keep my eyes open 😴 The 3 tutting grannies from the magical mystery bus ride to Burnham are also here as they’re holidaying with us, blesssh’their’arrrts 🚌👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻

A few tips Sopha...

1) Hope you found the Tattle car park ok.... it’s the one with the big 🅿 on it.
2) Don’t worry about finding somewhere to hang your coats, we’re not fussshy here, just throw them anywhere on the floor.
3) In the loo you’ll find a bidet, it’s for your bumbuminnit 🚽🧻
4) Help yourselvesssh to some crunky snacksssh and WKD, you’ll find them in our PANTR Y 🍿
5) Help yourselvesssh to a pair of tend size 5 evening indoor nusty schlippersssh, they come in grey or griege.... or 💩 coloured depending on if anyone has 💩in them.
6) On the way out follow your gut feeling to find the door 🚪
7) Get Well and off you trot...

ATV and Blesssshed be.

ETA: You should have called Pringle Wotssshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That sucking noise will now be in my nightmares. 😬😬😬😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.