Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking the piss talking about gender roles when she is literally always talking like a 1950s housewife and trying to set us all back!
He’s doesn’t work because he doesn’t bleeping have to! You’ve scammed enough money off of stupid, gullible people, that Mr Toad can stay home kissing your arse, getting a mani-pedi. He’s a cock and you’re a bleep! Simple! 🖕😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Can't be arsed to watch her, she's a vile creature, but any mention of the Kawasaki or the eye tests?????
And thanks again for making me giggle you nustys through a shite time in my life ghuuuuyyysssshhhhhhhh you cheer me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can't be arsed to watch her, she's a vile creature, but any mention of the Kawasaki or the eye tests?????
And thanks again for making me giggle you nustys through a shite time in my life ghuuuuyyysssshhhhhhhh you cheer me up!
No 🏍 questions on the Q&A. Seems it’s all been forgotten now R has been confirmed not to be in heart failure or blind. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Miraculous recovery from motorbike disease! She's googling what Lennie will get next x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You disappoint. I was really hoping that you’d have some wild conspiracy about me and the date I joined. What a shame. Never mind. My disappointment won’t last forever.
I had wild conspiracy about Lola_90, not you, you accidently jumped onto the other account and f#cked up your response. Getting rather techy aren't we? Bit like the response of narc, ring any bells hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You disappoint. I was really hoping that you’d have some wild conspiracy about me and the date I joined. What a shame. Never mind. My disappointment won’t last forever.
Calm down Fiddle, Jamie might oil your squeaky hinge if you flash a tit x

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I had wild conspiracy about Lola_90, not you, you accidently jumped onto the other account and f#cked up your response. Getting rather techy aren't we? Bit like the response of narc, ring any bells hun?
I love that I have no idea what you’re going on about 😅

Remember when she made that comment on the vicki pattisons podcast about OCD being 'popular out there' or along those lines?
And how she's said in the past she doesn't like labels? Although she's labelled Ronnie as naughty before iirc?
I think autism is a label she'd be happy to have, as she thinks that too is 'popular', more and more people are being diagnosed and she wants a piece of it, it will increase her content and engagement, especially if she gets "diagnosed" alongside Ronnie.
She's done her research and isn't as ditzy as she portrays, she knows what she's doing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.