Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said 'highchairsssss' why is one in a high chair let alone her other 4 year old toddler if he is 🤦🏻‍♀️
Came here to say exactly this!

Also wearing the same outfit she was during the laundry folding debacle yesterday. But definitely not a pre-record.

ETA- spelling

Reactions: 11
How is food getting on the wall when it is so far from the table? Are the boys sitting against the wall and being spoon fed as opposed to sitting as a family of four round the table eating together?

Why does the booth need four plug sockets within it 🤯

Reactions: 16
“HighchairS” plural?
Is Ron still bleeping sitting in a high chair to eat his jus roll and Maccy Ds??!!
🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh do I get a bingo as I mentioned the dog is around when she does her ‘cleaning’ but not the boys then low & behold in pops Ronnie to take his clothes away lol.

Reactions: 16
How is food getting on the wall when it is so far from the table? Are the boys sitting against the wall and being spoon fed as opposed to sitting as a family of four round the table eating together?

For the iPads you nussshhhty troll manzzzz!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Look at thaTTT". Ah Soph, speak properly. Went to my mum's yesterday as she is due back from being away so thought I'd give her place a quick clean. She has the spray wipe hinched spray 😱 I need a new mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else hear the siren during the pretend clean but really sshhittT advert for toxic cleaning ? The emergency services siren isnt part of the song.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So much to say. But I’ll start with why is she so fixated on how cleaning products smell? If I was a nice smell I’ll buy a candle
I only care whether cleaning products clean (without harming the environment).

Reactions: 15
Right why is (I hope) Lonnie rammed into that high chair with the cushion bit?? I know the tripp trap (trapped in sophas case) are designed to see kids through until 12, and they do convert into a chair (without straps). But surely Lonnie doesn't need that inner bit??!

Reactions: 13
Calling it now. The new book will be launching soon. Adventures on Hinch Farm - The Super Hinch Bros. Overcoming adversity together. She’s upped the mummaaazz contented as has been noted; keeps mentioning her boookksss. It’s coming.
Yessshhhhhhh, I think you are correct. Even though she doesn't like books, exception when used to sshhhhhtyle a t.v room movie room (oh the irony) she is, as she frequently attempts to convince everyone she is a best sellin awfur and that. What a load of old tit, these instahunzcunts are.
---
Even the socks are already paired and balled….
Who's balls are folded???????
---

When the tend toddlers fling the jus rolllzzzzzzzzzz connections of doom at the wall, in a dirty protest. They are very naughty tend twin toddler mannnnzzzzzzz. No, seriously the high chair is for sofa, it's easier access for on demand bitty. Nothing wrong with bitty feeding your 38 year old baby, it's perfectly natural, I'm fank you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So much to say. But I’ll start with why is she so fixated on how cleaning products smell? If I was a nice smell I’ll buy a candle
I only care whether cleaning products clean (without harming the environment).
Thought she also only larrrved using the same scent (usually the current sent she's associated with) she's used three different scents in one room. My sinuses hurt just watching

Screenshot_20230814-202948.png

Do you think hinch got Jim lad to ask Stacey bestie about how to entertain the kids on holidaiyz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does this even mean?! Maybe stop spraying so many bloody chemicals you’re clearly high as a kite 😂
IMG_3152.jpeg

• Haha
Why is she scraping the crumbs onto the floor and causing herself more work? She used to be obsessed with vacuuming everything up off her surfaces now she just chucks the mess on the floor? At least scrape it into your hand and put it in the bin (or the sink). Why is she cleaning CLEAN SURFACES. Such a lot of cleaning for someone who AINT EVEN A CLEANER 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.