Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's not the Trollomon thread, but it's relevant to Hinch and her grifting, in light of the whole gifted holiday thing, I had a nosey at Trollomons latest insta post to see what people were commenting about this and there's actually some fairly eloquent and not rude posts there about how the issue isn't that they had the holiday if they can afford it, it's that it wasn't originally marked an AD and obviously heavily discounted if not free, and all the deceit around it etc and MY GOD are the Trollomon fAnS thick as tit, not a critical thinking skill among them, just parroting the same 'they deserve it' 'it's not an ad' 'you're jealous' 'stop trolling' 'whatever happened to bekond' 'good for her.' They literally cannot wrap their heads around some of the more relevant points from people that aren't thick as two short planks. Unreal.

Bit of a tangent but as someone here always says, her and Dogpie are 'two cheeks of the same arse':ROFLMAO: and we know the Barmy Army usually follow both of them. I worry that these people can vote and function in society if I'm honessccchhhhttt guyssscchhhh.
I’ve also seen the comments (it’s quite scary tbh) and it’s quite clear the majority of them can’t think logically or for themselves - however, this is why Stacey is as rich and successful as she is - this is hers and Hinch’s target market. They wouldn’t be where they are now with people being able to see through their fake ditsy acts and their sales and marketing spin. We are the type of people they do not want following them - we see the manipulation and lies and are able to call them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love how Trolloman has put up a story of Rose drinking out of an actual water bottle when the conversation on here has been about why Ron (who is two years older than Rose) still has to use a sippy cup! SSS is definitely a nusty Tattling troll! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god she now is acting like the toddlers are newborns…..
This is the kind of stuff you’d put out as a brand new mum figuring things out. Not someone who has a 4 year old already.
She knows exactly what she is doing, plus, she has HELP! Her mum lives with her and Jamie does all the parenting anyways! bleeping lying witch!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god she now is acting like the toddlers are newborns…..
This is the kind of stuff you’d put out as a brand new mum figuring things out. Not someone who has a 4 year old already.
She knows exactly what she is doing, plus, she has HELP! Her mum lives with her and Jamie does all the parenting anyways! bleeping lying witch!!!
That doesn’t even make sense! “Your strength, unconditional love and patience is one that can never be replaced“?! Surely it should say they “are things that can never be replaced”?

Sorry, I‘m being pedantic this morning (look it up, Hinch!) but it’s typical that she can’t even choose quotes that are grammatically correct when only a couple of days ago she was boasting about being an author! 😖

Reactions: 13
Calling it now. The new book will be launching soon. Adventures on Hinch Farm - The Super Hinch Bros. Overcoming adversity together. She’s upped the mummaaazz contented as has been noted; keeps mentioning her boookksss. It’s coming.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Calling it now. The new book will be launching soon. Adventures on Hinch Farm - The Super Hinch Bros. Overcoming adversity together. She’s upped the mummaaazz contented as has been noted; keeps mentioning her boookksss. It’s coming.
She’s probably going to reveal Ron’s ‘journey’ in that book ie buy the book and you can read his entire medical history that I’ve been drip feeding you and using as content since he was a real toddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
No Soph, no normal person ‘needs to hear that today’ you’re just trying to convince yourself hunnaaayyyy. Hope that helpssscccch 🖕

Reactions: 18
She’s probably going to reveal Ron’s ‘journey’ in that book ie buy the book and you can read his entire medical history that I’ve been drip feeding you and using as content since he was a real toddler.
Oh god you’re right. She will actually “share his journey” through the guise of a Children’s book and then follow it up with a series of photoshoots and Fabulous magazine interviews. It’s all been in the pipelines for well over a year. Hence the weight loss, the gushing over Christine McGuiness. Etc

Reactions: 19
Oh god you’re right. She will actually “share his journey” through the guise of a Children’s book and then follow it up with a series of photoshoots and Fabulous magazine interviews. It’s all been in the pipelines for well over a year. Hence the weight loss, the gushing over Christine McGuiness. Etc
think you’re both right here…probably ‘revealed’ 7pm at Christmas or New Years knowing her!

Reactions: 12
Isn't it odd how an uplifting, motivational quote when posted by Hinch - actually reads as incredibly damaging and misleading quote.

'Just turning up is enough'

Acknowledging you have children, sidelining them to your husband and mother whilst you have a tantrum over your sink not being bleeping organised is not encouraging.

I actually hope I’m not right for the sake of that little innocent boy 😞

Reactions: 14
Super Hinch Bros and their trusty sidekick Fat Hennerrrzzz take on autism and motorbike disease.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
But other people are saying 'Have a good night' and Georgia is saying 'thanks'. Would you say that if it was last night? Or is it Hinch trying to pretend it was last night and it is actually tonight? If that makes sense? 🤪
Yes! Haha you explained it better than me. She doesn't want us knowing which night she went out for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she steering her page away from cleaning to make it all 'me, myself and autism' ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I meant to say this earlier. She’s in full on narc mode right now. “If only they knew”. Knew what? That their mummy is soooo famous. That their mummy is THE MRS HINCH with HER name on products? That’s what she means by that comment right? What else could she mean? I went to school with the children of a fair few actual famous people. Think global fame. It was a good school, what can I say. None of them batted an eyelid at their parents’ fame. None of the parents spoke like that. Can you imagine? “Oh little Tarquin, if only you knew how famous daddy is”. How ridiculous.
View attachment 2380990
The irony of it is that one day they will "know" how their parents treated them, what private moments of their precious childhood were shared across the internet and no doubt in the dark web as well and how they were treated as cash cows for their lying parents. One day they will know all this.

• Sad
Dumping already folded laundry onto the bed that Hennerzzzzz bless is arrrtttt rubbed his bollocks all over just to fold it again makes no bleeping sense. Shes one boring fucker her!!! ATB 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said 'highchairsssss' why is one in a high chair let alone her other 4 year old toddler if he is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Dumping already folded laundry onto the bed that Hennerzzzzz bless is arrrtttt rubbed his bollocks all over just to fold it again makes no bleeping sense. Shes one boring fucker her!!! ATB 👍
Even the socks are already paired and balled….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Daily mess after the morning madness? There's literally 3 crumbs on the high chair. Give it a rest you bullshitting bastard.

Don't get me started on her tipping folded washing out to be folded again.

She has no content does she? She's scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.