Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to say this earlier. She’s in full on narc mode right now. “If only they knew”. Knew what? That their mummy is soooo famous. That their mummy is THE MRS HINCH with HER name on products? That’s what she means by that comment right? What else could she mean? I went to school with the children of a fair few actual famous people. Think global fame. It was a good school, what can I say. None of them batted an eyelid at their parents’ fame. None of the parents spoke like that. Can you imagine? “Oh little Tarquin, if only you knew how famous daddy is”. How ridiculous.
9E9358C1-F784-479D-8134-F347AD7FB93C.jpeg

Reactions: 39
That pose to fold the laundry 🤣 it was like a bleeping Jane Fonda workout, "all together now trolls, legs wide apart to show a thigh gap, fold, bend and sssssstretch!"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Content drier than a woman’s vag when they see Jamie! 😂 honestly, who in their right mind is impressed/inspired by this witch!
BORING! And that’s the worst “folding” I’ve ever seen! Lazy twunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t want to see her at a nightclub pissed up. She looks like the type of “woman” who would beat you up for glancing at her husband. (Not that anyone would, he is a deeply unattractive man).
Deeply unattractive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Best description of no nob I've ever seen🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
literally never leaves the house
Pointing in the direction of their next not gifted overseas villa holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Some old bleep with a maximum cunty vibe and two caterpillars masquerading as eyebrows, hope that helps
---
I meant to say this earlier. She’s in full on narc mode right now. “If only they knew”. Knew what? That their mummy is soooo famous. That their mummy is THE MRS HINCH with HER name on products? That’s what she means by that comment right? What else could she mean? I went to school with the children of a fair few actual famous people. Think global fame. It was a good school, what can I say. None of them batted an eyelid at their parents’ fame. None of the parents spoke like that. Can you imagine? “Oh little Tarquin, if only you knew how famous daddy is”. How ridiculous.
View attachment 2380990
She means if only the Hunch brozzzz toddler twinzzzzz knew she is their mummmazzzzzzzzzz not FiddlemeTimbers. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
D
I wouldn’t want to see her at a nightclub pissed up. She looks like the type of “woman” who would beat you up for glancing at her husband. (Not that anyone would, he is a deeply unattractive man).
That made me put my head into a blanket and cry….with tears of laughed 😂😂 hilarious I’m using that in real life as of now!
The pointing pic really did my head in so much it reminds me of like an advert ironically that a company posts on their website to make you think it’s a magical day out who points like that at nothing at boats he’s seen them before lots of flipping times! So staged she never goes a normal photo it’s so annoying.
Like on the bus she did a staged photo I know we all stage photos but hers are just so fake.
The cupboard and washing folding was just a snoozefest why she posts it as content I shall ever know 😂

Reactions: 11
I’m now getting adverts for various fidget boards and baby toys over my social media - my toddler, who is 22, has grown out of these, surprisingly. Madness how the algorithms work

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But other people are saying 'Have a good night' and Georgia is saying 'thanks'. Would you say that if it was last night? Or is it Hinch trying to pretend it was last night and it is actually tonight? If that makes sense? 🤪
yup. shes trying to get the narrative in their but without giving away thats what shes doing. only shes thick as alpaca fur so its clear as fukc what shes doing!
also the dangers of going out with people who use different filters to you!
shes now got 3 versions of herself.
her own filter.
real.
and now friends filters.
oopsie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or was that washing in the basket already folded when she tipped it out on the bed?

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2380990
If only they knew their little faces were pasted all around the Internet for every weirdo and his or her dog.

• Sad
I’m I thick in the sense it looked like she’d tipped out a basket load of already folded up clothes

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or was that washing in the basket already folded when she tipped it out on the bed?
She’ll prob come on and be like “guyssch, so many of you have been asking, Sophie, why did you fold the washing when it was already folded? Well you see my useless husband who I clearly hate had folded it and did a terrible job because he is a man and we all know men can’t do things like that, so I had to re fold it. Honestly, what is ‘ee like? Hope that helpssschhhh”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know it's not the Trollomon thread, but it's relevant to Hinch and her grifting, in light of the whole gifted holiday thing, I had a nosey at Trollomons latest insta post to see what people were commenting about this and there's actually some fairly eloquent and not rude posts there about how the issue isn't that they had the holiday if they can afford it, it's that it wasn't originally marked an AD and obviously heavily discounted if not free, and all the deceit around it etc and MY GOD are the Trollomon fAnS thick as tit, not a critical thinking skill among them, just parroting the same 'they deserve it' 'it's not an ad' 'you're jealous' 'stop trolling' 'whatever happened to bekond' 'good for her.' They literally cannot wrap their heads around some of the more relevant points from people that aren't thick as two short planks. Unreal.

Bit of a tangent but as someone here always says, her and Dogpie are 'two cheeks of the same arse':ROFLMAO: and we know the Barmy Army usually follow both of them. I worry that these people can vote and function in society if I'm honessccchhhhttt guyssscchhhh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So I've noticed lately she seems to have stopped pretending she's a farmer and has gone back to pretending she's a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh god don't say that @Pumpkins1506 , she'll be back to pretending she's a chef next. Then god forbid, she may Benjamin Button back into being a crafter 😩 pissy tree sticks (ordered from Amazon) glue gunned in the shape of a heart and fresh orange peel turned into gift labels were a serious low point in Hinch's attempt to find her niche 😂

• Haha
Oh god don't say that @Pumpkins1506 , she'll be back to pretending she's a chef next. Then god forbid, she may Benjamin Button back into being a crafter 😩 pissy tree sticks (ordered from Amazon) glue gunned in the shape of a heart and fresh orange peel turned into gift labels were a serious low point in Hinch's attempt to find her niche 😂
Let's never forget the tree branches nailed to the wall. That was the lowest point 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.