Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a moron for sounding so surprised that the mandarin scccchhhent is nice. Surely babes if it’s YOUR product that YOU helped design based on things YOU like, you would not pick smells that you ‘don’t usually go for’ or whatever the duck she said.
She’s spelling out to the sheep that she has absolutely duck all to do with any of these products she endorses, yet they still all lap it up and act like it’s her sacred piss in a bottle or something.

Reactions: 22
What baby led weaning concoction is she gonna whip up for the twins today then?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else hear the siren during the pretend clean but really sshhittT advert for toxic cleaning ? The emergency services siren isnt part of the song.
I had to stop it because I thought it was sirens in my street. Then realised it was in her stories. Very strange 🤔

Reactions: 7
So she keeps the giant toddler twinz restricted in a high chair against the wall? Stranger things have happened I suppose… 🤣

Reactions: 10
Can’t get over the table still I even dreamed about that ridiculous table in the square booth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And here comes the P&G “work”……
Who the F are the sad sacks commenting on which Spray Wipe Done scent they like?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times is that unused oven/hob going to 'cleaned'? I don't use Flash products but if they're trying to use her to show how great their products are she's doing a tit job. We need to see it CLEAN something dirty and how well it really works. I don't need it to clean crumbs off a counter. I can do that with a dry tissue or my hand for that matter for duck sake.

The laundry folding, I thought she had that crappy little pull out tray thing between the machines to fold the laundry on when it comes out the dryer? What happened to that, or to all the counter space she has there where she could fold it. She's honestly a moron. I know she does it on purpose but why? Why make yourself look like a bleep?

And as for them highchairs....excuse me? What the hell? Once my child could walk he was out of one of them. They're used for safety for a child to sit at if they can't support themselves or get down from a normal chair safely. Her two are seen climbing at soft plays but can't climb up and down out of a chair? She's making them as idiotic as her.
Imagine Ronnie going to school and asking to sit in a high chair......😑

Reactions: 21
Same old cleaning...

367351314_953675995719189_824221219742591571_n.jpg

367369280_1224149481583509_5719802962715408303_n.jpg

Reactions: 6
“HighchairS” plural?
Is Ron still bleeping sitting in a high chair to eat his jus roll and Maccy Ds??!!
🤦🏽‍♀️
To be fair, these are Stokke Tripp Trapp highchairs which grow with your child. Really good for back support. My daughter used hers for years. Len really doesn’t need that baby insert anymore now he’s a big boy. No need to strap him in like that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.