Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumtomyboy

These people who comment saying how wonderful she is, just a normal girl making good, how happy they are for her, how much they love her etc etc, who are they talking about ? It can’t be the same woman I see on Instagram because I find her , grating , greedy , grabby but not great or good or generous ( running out of G words ) I really can’t understand how we can see such a different woman to the army/fans I am sincerely confused 🤷‍♀️
Hi, new user here. I joined yesterday with all the MOD drama and was snooping through the different channels lol. I found mrs hinch just before she went on ‘this morning’ for the second time.

Her stories drew me in and inspired me to start cleaning my house better and taught me many things I didn’t know. She seemed really genuine and real which is why I began following her and I looked forward to watching her stories. Also, having recently given birth myself it was interesting to see her pregnancy progressing and seeing what preparations she was making for Ronnie.

However i noticed recently (also binge-reading past threads on here really opened my eyes) how much of her stories are ads or swipe up links. Like many of you, I noticed she doesn’t actually clean much anymore and is mostly a shopping account. So I can see both sides to her I guess 🤷‍♀️

Can I just add that my little boy just turned one and I had no idea pampers pull ups existed for younger babies. I thought all babies just wore normal tab nappies. Until her stories about the nappies I had no idea. I mostly shop in Aldi, primark, matalan etc so maybe that’s why I had no idea lol.

Pampers are a bit out of my price range and it’s very annoying that she posts all these products like everyone can easily afford them. My cleaning products are 50p a bottle from Aldi and if I was to continuously buy flash, febreze etc, I wouldn’t have any money left. So she likes to come across relatable but she’s really not.
Sorry, went on a bit of a rant there.
Guess I’ve been un-hinched lol.

Reactions: 37

Nixen

Chatty Member
I’ve just bought a notebook. Can’t wait to make a fucking fortune off of an idiot on eBay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I can't believe she has the cheek to put discount codes, sales and Christmas budgeting on her list. Like she needs to budget for anything! She's raking in thousands every day and gets given everything for free.
100% she gives her mother that teapot and cups from Very for her Christmas present.

Reactions: 36

Kiakeys

So, I follow a lot of home accounts, i’m A first time buyer in a house that hasn’t been decorated in 30 years and it’s all very exciting to me and I do love browsing home accounts for ideas.

I decided to start a home account myself to document the progress and I’ll admit get some freebies. I read a bit about how to increase your followers and it was all about engaging with other accounts so they follow you back. Within ONE DAY I’d deleted my account 🤣 because I realised any comments on my photos were so false and they just wanted me to follow them and I was doing the same thing, leaving comments on photos I didn’t mean just to get a follow.

I do wonder whether some of these God awful sickly messages left on her photos are a little bit of the above. People hoping they will get followers from being on her posts. Surely grown adults can’t really mean she’s changed their life 😱😱😱

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
I don't think it's even a figure of speech when it's used in a derogatory context like that. I often take the piss out of stereotypes of us (threaten husband's friends I'll come and tarmac their drive while they're sleeping etc 😂). I've found it amusing when people have compared Hinch's things to 'big fat gypsy wedding style' - partly because I know it's a funny stereotype that we aren't all like, but also because I do know gypsies that are exactly like that 😂. But - I do take offence when it's used as a bit of a slur.
My mams friend wanted the outside of her house painting, got a few quotes but it was too expensive.
Her husband was in the pub one night a bit pissed, when Appleby fair was on and got talking to a couple of travellers. They said they’d give him a good price so he said ok, we’re away for the week next week can you do it as a surprise for the missus, she wants it cream or pale lemon.
Him and his wife come back from there weekend away, he was all excited to see what she’d say when she saw the new painted house, and as they were coming down the road (they live on a main road) his wife said ‘wtf is that??’ All he could see was a bright yellow house in the distance!
The blokes had nicked a load of paint from the council that they use to paint the double yellow lines and used it to paint the whole house 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Cms

If every person on Tattle (or even half of us) donated a £1 or a couple of tins or a little christmas gift to their local food/baby bank, refuge, homeless shelter or animal rescue centre, just think how much that would be!
I've emailed a charity called "bundles of joy" I think that's the name I'll double check. It's a charity for babies & children, for parents who have fled domestic violence, have little/no money to stock pile ect. They're based in north Yorkshire ( Beverley ) which is close to where I am from. I'm unsure where everyone here is from but I have asked them what they're low on and what they need donating, if they email me back would anyone be interested in helping!?
I'm sure we could post direct to them or if anyone is local we could meet up to take things?
I thought it would be a really good cause especially around this time of year when people will be struggling to even afford a pack of nappies ect.
X

This is the charity. x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Whitelilac

VIP Member
She's nervous about decorating 2 trees and is just going to wing it. In other words she's on the beg for a tree decorating company to come in and decorate them and the rest of the house for her.
She's so transparent, how can her followers not see what we see 🤷

Nortower

These latest stories really boil my piss. Firstly, because she’s playing the “relatable” card, making everyone think she really struggles to dress herself, and take a shower. Sorry love, this just reeks of shite!!! THEN, the whole “I use gretel blah-blah-blah” to then add at the VERY end that she basically isn’t strong enough to give up Gretel....YOU’VE JUST POSTED 2 FUCKING SELFIES (albeit, heavily filtered)!!! Contradiction of the highest order, right there!!!! THENNNNNNN! And only then, when she has EVERYONE feeling sorry for poor Hinch being so down, and struggling with anxiety and trolls, does she shove in a few ADs. This is immoral. So so immoral!!! I actually want her to shit out a massive hare-y teapot.

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
I think the pads on that flash power mop look like those massive fanny pads you wear after giving birth. Ugly as... So you need to buy the mop, pads, solution and keep it topped up with batteries. Jesus Christ... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I’ve had no response from Galaxy. I sent a very cordial message asking if they could publicise any stories where they had gifted a food bank or charity organisation. Presuming they haven’t based on the lack of reply.

In other news - more free shit she doesn’t need or want. I just despair. My 6 old asks to put pet food in the collection bin every time we go to the supermarket. How can a primary school age child understand more about giving back and helping others than a 30 year old spoiled selfish narcissist!

• Heart

AldiWidow

Her nails are looking grown out, she’ll have to drag trace out from under the extension for an infill tomorrow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Ineedahero

Now I'm no photographer and I do take pictures at different angles for a bit of added interest but tilting it way past 90 degrees does not make your shit photography arty 😂

And in the comments someone asks about the Mrs Hinch board from the party. I kinda get the vibe that it was gifted. Have I blinked and missed another "supporting small businesses" story or did it get forgotten about amongst all the other free shit.

And Hinch you need to declare those items in your grid post as a FUCKING AD because whether it's a dressed up photo challenge you are still advertising the bloody products.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does Jamie comes across just as arrogant as her on his Instagram now. Seems like they were made for each other. Woopdie fucking doo you made some soup for the 10000th day in a row. Doesn’t take a genius to follow a poxy recipe in a book and have ONE #gifted machine to do it all for you. But that suits you both doesn’t it, doing things with minimal effort.

I can’t help but feel sorry for Ronnie growing up with knobhead parents he’s destined to be one too.
He literally does fuck all, all day so has all the time in the world to sit there and make soup!

who has soup for dinner every night ofthe week? I find that really weird.

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
The fact that so many people (women and mothers themselves I might add) have jumped on this one person for commenting an (ok, not very nice) opinion about a public figure, is absurd. Can no one but us see the irony in their comments? The abuse and vitriol they’ve spilled is far worse than a comment about Hinch looking old.

The girl even said she had people inboxing her with rape threats towards her baby? Snooping on her profile and finding out she doesn’t have custody of her children and that they hope her children get adopted. Stop the world I want to get off.

This “Insta-army” culture is fucking appalling. It’s getting to the point that no one can say anything about someone else (who has made their life publicly available for scrutiny) unless they’re kissing her fucking arse. They’re an embarrassment, and she is deplorable for revelling in it/encouraging it. You can’t preach kindness then crap all over someone in the same sentence. Fuck off!

• Wow
  • Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
New thread suggestion...

Mrs.Hinch doesn't really care about mental health, she just cares about furthering her own personal wealth.