Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SGrey

I’m so behind on this thread I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but have ppl seen the MOD and tattle stuff in the media? I know her thread was going crazy earlier!

Anyway got me thinking that we all know that grinch reads here and probably posts (or her lapdog Jamie does, but if she gets ‘caught’ out then I reckon that’s the only way she’ll fall from Grace. Her followers are flocking here in large numbers but she continues to grow so I reckon only a massive scandal will open peoples eyes to her 🤷🏻‍♀️
What was the stuff in the media? 💗

Reactions: 1

Fomohomo

is this poster on the reach out page if so I'm gonna share it get all the ladies to make up little donation bags
it's not on there yet as we have just finished socktober but atleast you can make a head start x we do it every Christmas x

Reactions: 1

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
See I get that. But I don't know why she doesn't try to prove a point sometimes, in a 2 fingers up to tattle I'll show them sort of way. As she does with other, smaller things we bring up (though I'm not convinced on all of the things people think she gleans from here, sometimes I think people are reaching a little 😂). Particularly around the giving back, helping charities etc. Even though it would bring her more outpourings of how amazing she is blah blah. It's like she just can't bring herself to do selfless things 😂
Because it wouldn’t be a 2 fingers up, it’d be doing what we want her to do. When she answers our questions on things like the prep machine, bringing out minky who hasn’t been seen for a couple of months, that’s her doing what she wants because it was her idea in the beginning.
She has also previously said that she does donate (of course she doesn’t) but if she put it on her stories, people would say she’s doing it for recognition. When actually no, they wouldn’t - she’d be promoting giving to charity because that’s her job, to promote.

pjmac

Chatty Member
if you're in manc I can put you in touch with services here or you can donate to our food bank at reach out to the community in chorlton south Manchester. we support local rough sleepers,homeless and those is experiencing food poverty

chorlton is so close to me aswell would love to help out with some donations

PatsyK

Chatty Member
OK I've completely missed the part, who is threatening who?? Did she post another "troll" message?