Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Probably. There's just something about her entire aesthetic (house decor and personal style) that screams gypo traveller to me. It doesn't matter how much she's making everyday as unfortunately, money can't buy taste.
"gypo traveller"?! Would you mind explaining what you mean by your choice of words there? As a Romany Gypsy, I find that rather bloody offensive. Pray do tell, what exactly is a "gypo"?? 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 42

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She reaches for content so much it’s hilariously boring “Yes I am wearing the same tracksuit as yesterday but WHO CAREZ GUYZ THIS IS ME BEING RELAXED”

Soph I change my lounge wear like every 5 days or something? My current one has like two different dinners splashed on it. I’ll put on new ones tomorrow. No one cares.

Also it’s tragic when she apologises for not being on Instagram for a few hours because she’s spending time with her child and husband. Actually tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I fucking hate elf on the shelf!

Oh I’ve just realised she’s going to do every shitty Christmas thing going isn’t she. She has unlimited resources and doesn’t “work” in the traditional sense. More pressure on the sheeple to keep up.

Edit - she’s just said merry hinchmas- soph I think I speak for all - fuck right off and when you’ve fucked off, fuck off a bit more!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
The butterfly filter is to make her look perfect. No lines or bags like the rest of us. Because she has a terrible self image issue. Can’t let anyone see the real her. Who, by the way, is very pretty anyway. The gretel filter is for a completely different reason. It makes her think it’s not her. So she can say or do anything as it’s a different personality (she thinks). So for example a ventriloquist can say things through his dummy he wouldn’t normally say. He can be rude, angry, sexist etc but it was the dummy. And weirdly the public go along with it lol. Me included. I love Jeff Dunham.
Secondly She’s got the vulnerable right where she wants them now. Reeled them in with cleaning and smiles and a pretty face and cheap B&M hauls. I’m your friend, she told the lonely. And like a fish in a net, she’s caught them and they can’t get out. That’s why she’s dangerous. I would love to do a demographic of her actual barmy army followers, not the thousands of bots. Bet most are young Mums, mostly single and bloody lonely

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Oh yes Soph you 'work' so hard behind the scenes. It must be exhausting unwrapping all your freebies and deciding what designer goods to spend your money on. Whilst your jobless husband does all the caring for your child and everything in the house is done by tradespeople.
Try having a proper job plus 2 kids with special needs. A husband who works long hours in a very demanding job. A house that you have to do everything yourself in on very little sleep. Appointments and meetings coming out of your ears. That's my life and I haven't even been able to give Christmas a thought because to be fair I'm dreading it. And there are people who have it far worse. We don't have money worries and we are all plodding along ok.
So whilst you're bleating on about your amazing Christmas Soph, which you said the other day you wouldn't start on til December yet here you are showing off already - spare a thought to those who can't afford a decent Christmas, are sick or grieving or simply wondering how they will heat their home or feed their kids. You make me sick.

• Heart

sarja81

VIP Member
It really upsets me that she advertises very.
A huge majority of people will not be paying when ordering and will be paying later....huge interest on top!
She has already advertised curtains over £100, furniture and now things people do not need!!
People ARE getting into debt Sophie, you are ENCOURAGING people who want everything you have to go and buy it!
Debt is the no1 cause of mental health, suicide, marriage troubles....It really upsets me, I visualise alsorts, people unable to eat as they’ve had to make a payment :(
kids with less because mum had to make a payment, Rents not fully paid as mum had to make a payment, mum gets brave misses a payment and ends up with a huge charge on top next month!

As you don’t read dm’s but you read here : SOPHIE stop and think! NO your not forcing them to buy stuff, BUT your not telling them not too. You are drawing them in to want! Wanting is a strong desire that can cause a lot of damage!!
Use your huge following to promote smear tests, animal cruelty, poverty, food banks, DEBT, STOP with the “I bought these guys....” your barmy army hear “Go buy these guys”.

• Heart

Pajxo

Sure she posted a few weeks ago how the babas feet hated being covered....the whole farcical trip to Matalan etc....now she’s bought sleepsuits with feet.....🤔
Nothing against Morrison or Matalan as I shop in them regularly and they do a fantastic baby range HOWEVER just shows how cheap she is, the only expensive things she has are gifted and she clearly has enough money to spend on luxury but she won’t, she’ll save her pennies and let everything and anything get gifted to her - anytime she has to put her hands in her pocket she frequents all of the cheap shops. I.e she was clearly gifted the carpet for her mum and dad but when she buys them gifts she buys things like a miniature jam jar for £1 for her dad.. I notice how she will put the price if it’s something she bought as usually below £10 but when it’s something extravagant gifted she wouldn’t dare post a price tag!

Noseycow

Blocked.. again. First time for opening up to her about my miscarriage the second time for telling her to donate all her crap to a food bank and homeless charity... shock block. 🤣 You’re so greedy Sophie.. everyone can see it now.. even Michael Bolton!

• Wow
  • Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
You know what makes me happy, the last time I checked tattle had just over 25,000 members and now it’s got over 32,000 members 🥳🥳🥳
If every person on Tattle (or even half of us) donated a £1 or a couple of tins or a little christmas gift to their local food/baby bank, refuge, homeless shelter or animal rescue centre, just think how much that would be!

• Heart

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I mean, this pretty much shows the ilk of person that still follows her. She’s literally done a story and dedicated the whole post to the stuff she bought from Very....

2B155397-C1A4-41AB-B1E6-4ABE35051852.jpeg

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
I am a volunteer at our community terracycle collection point in the town where I live. The sheer volume of stuff that comes through our centre is astounding - almost 2 tonnes of stuff this year alone (and empty packaging doesn't weigh much).

We should be aiming to reduce and reuse not bloody rely on recycling Sophie you absolute arsehole. Would you like to come and sort other peoples rubbish with me some time? Maybe then you wouldn't be so quick to promote wasteful, unnecessary crap like that mop

• Wow
Reactions: 37

F the dust.

VIP Member
I've had longer baths than some of her fixations..still waiting to be wowed with the creations she was going to sew for Ronnie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37