Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s becoming more and more irrelevant. No one aside from the hardcore Huns care anymore.
Thread suggestion
Irrelevant

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Have they agreed on a new name for this group yet? I don't have FB anymore so can't snoop 😆 Out of interest, was anyone at all sticking up for her? Or was it just Fiddlededee and Mamfa?
No one was sticking up for either or them and names not been changed yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People have mither finding someone to look after a domestic animals when they go on their holidays, never mind the ‘farm animals’ she has but I suppose it the paid help that does it anyway, she just snogs the animals & let’s them into her house like a Disney film.

Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she got the kids to announce they are going on holiday with a random note?
I think they have already been away a week and this is all just pre records.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We love Mrs Hinch is the group run by her sister. The other one has always been toxic and to be fair her name in the title made it what it is. Doubt if Hinch ever looks on there. I do remember her mother going on one group ranting but not sure which one. They are making a booby really as there will be no more Hinch hating anymore 😂
The tide on her official Facebook page is turning as well.

Someone posted asking advice to neutralise puppy smells. A few people commented saying about all natrual products, no spraying sofas/ soft furnishings, no scented candles and no harsh cleaning products. Basically opposing everything Hinch promotes around animals.

There was a time that anyone commenting like that would be jumped on, but last time I looked everyone was happily agreeing with each other.

Reactions: 26
You can’t make it up….Tattlers question their holiday and 24hrs later they are packed and ready to go 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She is just one big massive fake!

Ready to cancel, yeah sure even though the twins got their holiday haircut last week 🙄

I wish she would duck off and honestly not come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Surely, as well, they wouldn’t announce to the world that they’re going on a holiday- poses a huge security risk to their house etc! Pretty sure in some insurance policies it states you can not post that you’re away because it invalidates the insurance: even with the high security systems she’s got etc! I don’t think they’ll be someone in her house 24/7… but maybe there will be because of the animals? Either way, I don’t think she’s going on holiday today! I think she’s been and already home!

Reactions: 23
Why the duck has Inch re-posted that photo?
Does he think people follow him and him alone? Does he think he brings so much to the table that people will seek his account out and won't have already seen it all on her account?
He's a useless ball bag of a man.

Also those kids don't get excited for anything. At best they just look vacant, and at worst they come across as spoilt and grabby, never excited.
There is zero joy in that household.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
We are 7 months in to the year and it feels like she's been abroad or on holiday several times. The ever so relateable Hinch 🙈

Reactions: 25
I couldn’t give 2 fucks that they’re going on holiday. Why share it if you’re not doing a pre holiday advice on packing and whatnot when you’re a ‘content creator’ - she’s just bragging and acting mysterious as if paps might follow her journey.

Re Ronalino, she def and absolutely did not do a heart check otherwise we would have been graced with hospital depressing montages.

She’s useless. She obviously has a deluded idea of her importance but we trollzzz know what we know.

As for the sheep comments, I kind of feel sorry for these poor souls who must be so lost in life that SHE is the one they have chosen to worship.

I look forward to her new range going solo as it will undoubtedly be the last nail in her coffin.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why when you’ve got two pre-school kids, sorry toddlers, do you go away the second half of July? Surely you go earlier to take advantage of cheaper rates, less crowded beaches and more comfortable heat?

It’s not like her and No Nob have to request time off work or anything

Reactions: 38
Why when you’ve got two pre-school kids, sorry toddlers, do you go away the second half of July? Surely you go earlier to take advantage of cheaper rates, less crowded beaches and more comfortable heat?

People that do this wind me up!

Reactions: 5

Cos the niece is coming too. I’ll bet her school has broken up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.