Mrs Hinch #647 I'm a Genie in a Bottle (of Zoflora)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house and her life is absolutely soulless.

Every story she does is quiet, surely with 2 young boys around they should be running around making noise and causing havoc what most kids their age do.

I honestly feel so sad for those boys everything is staged and scripted for the gram 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Everything in her life is so dispensable when the next best thing comes along isn’t it… “oh hi Henry”

Reactions: 7
She talks tit.

When will she admit she has a gardener and someone to look after the animals. Gormless fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She talks tit.

When will she admit she has a gardener and someone to look after the animals. Gormless fucker
And no one would care?!? The “trolls” already know think she has help. Her sheep will just defend her and say it’s fine.

She earns the money (lord knows how), spending it on a gardener isn’t outrageous 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So the boots full to the brim with nappies and plastic crap which she has no need of ....where are they going to put Henry

Reactions: 15
Does she think lennie is going to tit himself multiple times with them amount of nappies lol
Cheese sandwiches she probably ment cheese spread 🤮 why does she need 2 buggies exactly the same???
---
Oh an bingo to those who said talc for getting off sand 🤣

Reactions: 21
Heartbreaking..... That little boy walking across the garden with his head down, don't think I ever witnessed any of my children walking with bowed heads, certainly not in the garden?

Mine would have ran through that gate, pushing it open so hard the hinges would have nearly fell off!!

My children never walked anywhere, they ran, it's a sign of a happy child... A child who feels free?

Ron always looks so sad and Len always looks so dazed?
It's heartbreaking 💔

View attachment 2222776
That’s so true, my kid runs absolutely everywhere! I’m Usain Bolt at this point trying to catch up with her! I’ve never seen such subdued children.

Also, off out for the day….it’s midday and still fannying about at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s so true, my kid runs absolutely everywhere! I’m Usain Bolt at this point trying to catch up with her! I’ve never seen such subdued children.

Also, off out for the day….it’s midday and still fannying about at home!
You'd want to be up and out!

Reactions: 5
Does she think lennie is going to tit himself multiple times with them amount of nappies lol
Cheese sandwiches she probably ment cheese spread 🤮 why does she need 2 buggies exactly the same???
---
Oh an bingo to those who said talc for getting off sand 🤣
been a while since everyone tit themselves on a day out, maybe today is the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Come wiv us somewhere really boring.
I packed the car.
I had 2 pushchairs, 300 nappies and some talc to get the non existent sand off and Henry's lead
I forgot Henry
We got parked really easily because no-one else was there
It was just perfect
THE BOYZZ LOVED IT

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg - a buggy for Ronnie….like what wtf?? That wee lad should be charging about the place like a lunatic not strapped into a feckin pram at his age. I’m actually astounded! Nor would I be packing nappies I’d be getting Lennie toilet trained….it’s like they are just dolls and she can’t allow them to grow up! Really really sad 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.