Mrs Hinch #647 I'm a Genie in a Bottle (of Zoflora)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry if anyone has them. It’s not personal to you….but I HATE those fake hanging baskets. Those perfectly round monstrosities are all the rage by me. Get. Real. Plants ffs. Meanwhile here’s us raking up a section of our crappy garden and scattering wild flowers everywhere for the bees. Oh and imposter syndrome? What, for your gardener?

Reactions: 27
They're going out for the day & at 10.30 she is hoovering the mats in the car??? Why waste time doing that before the leave - I would be doing it when I got back later 😳

Reactions: 28
Noticed how she's always saying that it's looks boring when she starts cleaning something or rearranging something she knows that people are losing interest

Reactions: 9
Raymond's back to being a tattler and hating her 😂😂😂😂 also the weird orgasm sound she makes everytime she starts filming them. Little miss can't believe these are in my garden narrative.
She's clearly doing the voice against here too. The way she almost waits forbus in front of each line of talk it's like her pathetic middle finger to tattle. Because its got so much worse and she knows it.
One of the camel's ears went right back then.
And no moving your camera to their face fora kiss does not fools us to thinking they are coming to you for one! For a start with that thing in front of your face you'd then actually be implying they are xoming to nose kiss a fuckihg camera you dope.

Reactions: 10
No reason to have fake hanging baskets. The floofs can reach those plants on the ground to eat them as they can hanging baskets. She just can’t be bothered getting real plants. And has she stuck a filter on those plants?

Where are they off out to today then? Get your bingos in now!
Petting farm?
Soft play?

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Petting farm?
Soft play?

😂😂
She's been really aggressively floooofing today towards tattle so she might be doing something different. Basically could her day is about point scoring?

Reactions: 7
Petting farm?
Soft play?

😂😂
Obviously somewhere indoors where there will be no sand or mud. You wouldn't bothered if the kids were going to get dirty

Pleeeeeease can it not be another vlog 🤢🤢🤦🏼‍♀️
Will it be ...a farm, soft play, a farm with soft play??!!
Ron and Lon will be dressed matchy matchy
Jamie will be dressed like a pot bellied, chavvy teenager
Hinch will be dressed identical to cling on ...who come along too
Fiddle will be there lurking too ..probs off camera a lot
It will be the same borefest day out as every other one 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Whatever they go and do i'm sure we will be treated to a montage or vlog later of Lennie with his dummy in being followed around and manically giggled at by Hinch... (Ronnie i assume will be in Nursery today so wont be there?)
Her acting like its the best day evaaaaa! Even though behind the camera we know she will be a sulky bastard and palm off the kid/s to whoever is going with them.

Reactions: 15
Quick your missing all the excitement guysccch she is hoovering her car :rolleyes:
Wow rivetting stuff happening on tend farm

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pleeeeeease can it not be another vlog 🤢🤢🤦🏼‍♀️
Will it be ...a farm, soft play, a farm with soft play??!!
Ron and Lon will be dressed matchy matchy
Jamie will be dressed like a pot bellied, chavvy teenager
Hinch will be dressed identical to cling on ...who come along too
Fiddle will be there lurking too ..probs off camera a lot
It will be the same borefest day out as every other one 🥱🥱🥱
And not forgetting the entrance to the place will be so easy to find guyshh 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Day out? Is that another day off? Or is she finally admitting that her “days out” are content and therefore work. 🙄

Reactions: 19
Hey Soph, you work with Shark/Ninja. That riveting vacuuming content should have been marked as an ad. Hope that helps. All the vest.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.