Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a bit excited and forgot to fudge her timelines, I see. Posts at 8am with airport tag. Deletes and re-posts at 10am. Posts the plane taking off just before midday.

She took off around or before 10 and I bet they've just arrived.
She's such a melt!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine moaning at a 4 year old for putting on the wrong (identical) shoes and then moaning some more as he sand on his socks...🙄 He's a child FFS!
It's just sand for Chris sake yet this bleep is happy to let ash go everywhere from her stupid fire thing in the Satsuma room. But she's got an ash hooooooover guyyysh so it's fine.
Also not to mention them nasty dirty beasts (not fiddle and noknob) are let to free roam around the place treading tit and piss all over the place.
As much as I think Jamie is still a twit I bet he suffers behind them closed doors. It's pure speculation but I can imagine her screaming and throwing stuff at him over any little thing and constantly reminding him if it weren't for her he wouldn't have the money and lifestyle he is now accustomed to. Proper gaslighting stuff I reckon. Maybe that's why she is never alone with her kids. I reckon she's got a nasty nasty temper on her. Her way or no way.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Why has she got to be so bleeping extra with everything?! The passport cover 🤭 By the way, not knocking anyone who has their name/initials on things, I have a couple of things with my initials on but she just winds me up. All the others with a regular passport, her with a monogrammed cover. Thought her middle name was Rose 😏 SRH would have looked much better than just SH!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now now nushhhhty henzzzzz manzzzz…. it never rains in Sophaland! We will be treated to the same five mins of recorded sun all week to show us what a speshul, majikal, blessed hen it was! ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Got a bit excited and forgot to fudge her timelines, I see. Posts at 8am with airport tag. Deletes and re-posts at 10am. Posts the plane taking off just before midday.

She took off around or before 10 and I bet they've just arrived.
I thought this, but why 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ we all know she loves a warped timeline but why would it matter what time it was. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

also hi nustys not been on here for a while, couldn’t be arsed with her tbh.

Reactions: 15
I detest sand..... absolutely hate it but I have 3 children and live 10 mins away from our local beach so you can imagine where our summers are spent! Even in the winter we are down there with the dog! I do this as my youngest lives the beach and water and you know what Soph it just hoovers up and you have a few to choose from so suck it up buttercup you absolute wetwipe! #justiceforRon

Reactions: 27
Earlier, then later.

It's her one job lol. head.

Aside from being a knob - she has a Slovakian mate?

Untitled1.png
348838036_1431730410733440_4191064085764484526_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.