Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know which one I hate more Grinch or those god ugly floofs, don't know how people can think those camels are cute dreading the months of her pushing the new animals too, this is literally all she has to offer now, sad time's Soph, sad time's

Reactions: 18
This was the only time she's ever made me smile when she called us pastry trolls!

Reactions: 12
This made me smile as we use a Cadbury caramel cup that came with an Easter egg about 100 years ago (around the same time hinch read tattle )

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she'll claim later that she was invited to the coronation to sit next to William but had to turn it down due to her anxiety 🥲

Reactions: 37
every time one of her fanny lickers mentions someone is a tattle or tattle we should reply "oh,didnt you no. sophie is tattles no one fan" it will fuck with their internal wiring big time,
Nah the best way to wind them and her up is say what’s tattle? Then a few hours later go back and post thanking them for the info, you found out so much from that website they recommended

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.