Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her and Jamie broke up? Or having a break, rarely see him these days 🧐

Reactions: 5
Middleton as usual atm but the closest thing to a farm at hinch farm is those paper plates for Lon-a-don-a- ding dongs birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What does she think people will suggest her do about those rocks? She knows what they are doing,will continue to do. What answers is she wanting.
I apologise to anyone that sprays there house and items in your houses with fabreeze but I just cant even fathom it.
My house smells of our house.suprisingly nice and who new, not actually dirty or smelling of tit,just us. We don't need to spray that tit on everything everyday thank god, and I just couldn't.i don't get it.
And I don't believe for a minute anyone else would if they hadn't seen it on the gram.or am I wrong?

Reactions: 18
Guyssssssh... seeing as Sopha reckons she tend works full time, six days a week, and today wasn’t her day off, does that mean she counts sweeping up a few small stones and chatting to chickenzzz as work then 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well they got the roof cleaning guys to add to the list now as well as the garage floor guys and the 'vulva' drive work men.....
After all be rude not to invite them seeing as they all got invited (made up the numbers) for Noknobs gangsta birthday tent party 🥳🤣
Don’t forget about BTEC Brad, he’ll be there too as a tend bestbubs4eva of NoNobs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hinch should listen to this

Attachments

Reactions: 27
OMG 😂😂😂 This was one of the best times of these threads. Just brilliant, if disturbing. If only Jamie was a shy and retiring as his wife.
I bet he hates he’s not the face of Hinch Ltd. What is it three shows he’s been on - Tipping Point, Snog Marry Avoid and this Fash FC?
Didn’t know about snog, marry, avoid. What was he? Avoid?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is nothing compared to when she was at her ‘peak’ and it was a thread a day 😂😂😂
Yeah I abandoned the thread after the first lockdown ended because I just couldn’t keep up with it once I was back in the office full time! I’ve only just ventured back now that it’s slowed down a bit 😂

Reactions: 10
Got nothing to say apart from she's boring the arse off me lately. Pity posts followed by cryptic one's are just mindnumingly shite.
The 'your always with your mum' thing tipped me over the edge. She reads here. She's Tattle number one fan. Top Tattle bastard without a doubt after that story about Fiddle.
She needs this pinning to her.

PhotoGrid_Site_1683327896944.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.