Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it always have to come back to something Sopha used to love doing when she was a kid? Why does one of the boys always have to be kicking off? Surprisingly she didn't say Ronnie this time😱 And why does some sort of tit have to always be involved? Full of lies
Because she only takes them to places that she wants to go. She probably fancied going on a ride or two (oi oi) but the lads are too small for a lot of the rides there and maybe didn't want to leave something they enjoyed for have to stand watching mummaz eyebrows and veneers fly off her face. So them playing in the arcade turns into a moan because it ruined her day out.

It's a sad life that those lovely littles don't get to go anywhere that they want to go, that their parents don't sacrifice their idea of a great day out for a 2/4 year old level fun day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Coprophilia. 💩lover. She’s bleeping obscchhessed with the stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is all in the style do, they rip off other companies designs or rehash the same designs in different colours or patterns and say a different influencer made it
They absolutely do. I commented on this last year when Stacey Solomon was saying she’d spent a year or so designing a top! Well I knew she was lying, as this top had been out for some time with another major online retailer, so she couldn’t have designed it as she claimed - it was already being sold elsewhere! ITS just rip off designs and pretend that people like SS have curated a range of clothes in order to them to sell them quickly. Influencers are just there to manipulate the sheeple to buy ‘their collection’.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Debbie Downer strikes again. How about instead of you reminiscing about what YOU liked, enjoy what your children like instead. She must be so depressing to hang around with.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Proper kicking off on the Iconic page isn’t it?? It’s about time to be fair. In other news, what’s going on with her legs on the photo at the fair, looks like she’s got some serious muscle wastage going on or maybe it’s a bit of photoshop, she’s been known to dabble 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hold up she was showing us her real plants 6hrs ago, then a sleepy peg 3hrs ago and nows she said she has been Southend? Make it makes sense please.

Take that dummy out that kids mouth ffs (I'm not anti dummy both mine had one)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And all the comments ar
Proper kicking off on the Iconic page isn’t it?? It’s about time to be fair. In other news, what’s going on with her legs on the photo at the fair, looks like she’s got some serious muscle wastage going on or maybe it’s a bit of photoshop, she’s been known to dabble 😏
and all the comments are still their (insta iconic.london)

Reactions: 2
The more it’s highlighted the better. People might think twice about buying Hinch related items if she’s shown to be breaking the rules and the companies she works with are unscrupulous.
They’ve been on a clean up spree - changing their staff comments, deleting any that might out them for rule breaking and one of the staff on her ‘undercover account’ has now gone so far as to change the name of the account to pretend to be someone else. Shame she didn’t realise changing your account name doesn’t change it in Iconic’s @ reply to her and the numbers in her username would suggest she was born in a year that coincidentally would make her the same age as the original person..

Sorry for going on about this topic a lot today - I’m just a bit horrified that Hinch promotes these people and they could be making sales off false pretences in a time where money is tight, you want to be spending it well!

Reactions: 25
And all the comments ar
and all the comments are still their (insta iconic.london)
Ha just went back to have a look. There's one woman on there who is obvs reading here, I posted a comment on here a few hours ago saying the comments were really random on there, and she's posted on tagging @allibee on Insta. That ain't me my Insta handle is nothing like that so God knows who she's tagged lol. But tge striking thing about those comments is the lack of sheep! There's plenty of staff comments, plenty of filter comments, the random woman but NO sheep. Lost yer touch Hinch? Hinch effect? What Hinch effect!

Reactions: 29
Just seen a post from a local baby group saying this week’s theme is Mrs hinch😴🤮 think I’ll give that a miss!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I actually feel a bit sorry for those work experience girls at Iconic. They’re clearly not endowed in the brain department. The one that thought she was clever in changing her user name missed that all the replies from the brand are to her original name.
The fact they’re trying to cover their tracks shows them up to be completely unethical, pound shop con-artists. Which to be fair is exactly why Hinch is a perfect fit for them.

Anyway, that Southend trip shows Hinch &
cling-on having fun & I bet fiddle was lingering on the side-lines. All that matters to her is her own enjoyment. JimBob has come out of enforced retirement & is looking extremely porky & the poor boys looked as miserable as sin.

Reactions: 39
Iconic feed is amazing. Some great people on there. Ol’Annie should settle herself here. Can’t tell which team Pen is on though. Nice little direct to here - will make more people see the light.

Reactions: 11
Ha just went back to have a look. There's one woman on there who is obvs reading here, I posted a comment on here a few hours ago saying the comments were really random on there, and she's posted on tagging @allibee on Insta. That ain't me my Insta handle is nothing like that so God knows who she's tagged lol. But tge striking thing about those comments is the lack of sheep! There's plenty of staff comments, plenty of filter comments, the random woman but NO sheep. Lost yer touch Hinch? Hinch effect? What Hinch effect!
Just seen this I'm dead 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.