Mrs Hinch #64 Given up the meals, time for new wheels but don't forget she PAID for a shelf!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That says it all. She separates her child’s play area behind a sofa so it’s out of sight out of mind. It’s completely separate from the main lounge area.

If she didn’t have that ridiculous gifted coffee table she could put his mat down there, sit on the floor with him and play. He could watch some baby programmes and start to build up his muscles so he can learn to roll over, give him some tummy time too. My niece is a similar age, her baby stuff is in the middle of the lounge, it isn’t hidden away and I had my own daughters out too. We only put it away in a corner at the end of the night. Just wait until he’s on the move and pulling things off the coffee table and her perfectly presented but never used dining table.
I feel so sorry for him

Reactions: 11
Let’s hope someone puts her behind the sofa in a Fukin storage basket guyzzzzz and never lets her out again!

Poor Ronnie having to be on his mat behind the sofa just so his mat doesn’t mess up her grey grinchy lounge, I feel really sad for him.

I’ve just actually gotten into bed and felt one of my darling children’s bath toys poke me in the leg no idea how it got in here lol but hey that’s #mumlife not Fukin #fakeinstamoneygrabbingtwatlife

Reactions: 34
Little Ronnie will be mobile soon. That sharp edged glass table will be behind the sofa!

Reactions: 18
I feel so sorry for him
I know poor little ronnie left behind the sofa surprise she not put out in the garage.

Why have kids if you don't want a trace of them in the home.

My cat has more things out in the living room then she does of Ronnie.

Reactions: 36
Just be done with it Soph and stick him in the new amazingggg space tidy in the garage out the way !!

He will have a play room somewhere no way will he be running around her lounge..

When will all this end ? It’s crazy !!

Reactions: 13
Just wanna point out that the 'ad' isn't covered when I look at her stories, so it might have something to do with the type of phone it's viewed on? (I have a Galaxy S10+). I was about to report to the ASA but I don't think my screenshot will hold much weight [emoji3525]
I've got an iPhone and i can also see the ad in the same way as your screenshot

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Crying 😂😂😂 I wonder what their partners think of them ? My hubby would file for divorce there and then if I did that

GET A FUKIN GRIP you bunch of ‘hinching’ knobheads !!
My partner would get me committed if he even thought I was getting annoyed about this type of thing!!

Reactions: 8
She will put him in a play pen!!! Watch this space!! Called it!!
I never understood why she didn’t put a playroom in the new extension.

There’s a load of play pens on eBay. Swipe up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Claims she only uses baby dove as it's the best yet used to buy hoards of childs farm and pulled a basket out full of it from her cupboard the other day? Take it childs farm weren't offering up paid ads and gifts then

Reactions: 55
Imagine rocking up to work Friday morning and being asked what you dressed up as for Halloween..

Well you know just stuck a bottle of duck toilet cleaner on my head as you do 😂😂 Mrs hinch made me do it and all that!!

They all need bloody locking up until they see sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Interesting Georgia is doing her make up the same day she had loads of pages sharing her page in a bid to get her to 10k followers. I wonder if this is because her bestie "kid" has told her the wonders that can be done to your bank balance with the 10k swipe up. After all, she does have a rather extravagant 1st birthday party to pay off

Reactions: 17
Gets her hair and makeup done for Halloween, just to sit in the house and take pictures?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.