Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

headfullofdreams

Thread name suggestion:

Hey Jamie, it's ya birthday, but we gonna party like it's MY birthday, gonna blag a buffet like it's MY birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Love this review of her colouring book on Amazon 😂. Either it's someone taking the chronic piss (which I love) or it was written by a child of the age range it should actually have been aimed at (around 4).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

MrsD33

VIP Member
Love this review of her colouring book on Amazon 😂. Either it's someone taking the chronic piss (which I love) or it was written by a child of the age range it should actually have been aimed at (around 4).
Ermmmn that might have been me 🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Allthebest

20191031_090948.jpg

Her mate wrote that Hinch cant go as anyone but Mrs Hinch.

1. Where the fuck is she going because she has no life. A Halloween party? I thought she didn't like crowded spaces?

2. So dressing up with a black wig, half a Minky hanging out of her face and 'Hinch' carved into her chest is her being Mrs Hinch? The woman is not mentally okay. She talks about mental health but she seriously isn't normal.

3. She's a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Claims she only uses baby dove as it's the best yet used to buy hoards of childs farm and pulled a basket out full of it from her cupboard the other day? Take it childs farm weren't offering up paid ads and gifts then

Reactions: 55

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
As a relative newcomer so forgive me if it’s been explained before but there is absolutely no mention anywhere of either of them before they became a couple, no spurned Mrs Hinch the first talking to the papers, no internet history at all!
That's because prior to launching the 'Mrs Hinch' brands attempt to take over the universe, neither of them existed. Jamie was cryogenically frozen in the late 80's, which is why he only ever wears tracksuits, his fashion sense halted when his character was written out of Brookside. Mrs Hinch is his fembot, created to promote sales of feather dusters. The fembot has a damaged voice box though, which is why it can't talk properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She's telling the truth isn't she. She doesn't earn money from every grid post. So she sounds saintly and is continuing her 'I'm just a girl that cleans, can't believe this is happening, all in this together' strategy.

But she's neglecting to clarify that she does indeed earn thousands of pounds from her grid, just from the ad and sponsored and P&G partnership posts only. How convenient that she forgot this truth.

Sly and deceitful, telling half truths.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Allthebest

20191031_091855.jpg

Please, someone, stop the world. I need to get off and vomit. If people start saying Hinchmazing I'm going to lose my shit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m just a big grubber. I would eat it all touching or not, sitting out in the open air or not. I would eat it all. Funerals are so sad obviously but my god I’ve had some fantastic buffets. I’m actually planning my baby shower right now and I want the biggest buffet known to man and no one there just me and the baby eating the buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Guess who’s wanting a ‘collab’ with PLT 🙄 she will literally stop at nothing to get free stuff. She has zero self respect.

I have spent the last 4 years being a skint student (whilst holding down a part time job & being a single mother) & I finally got my first wage from my job yesterday. One of the first things I did was buy myself a lovely new Hoover (so long overdue!) - not a shark that cost me an arm & a leg but a good one all the same - & I felt such pride handing over that money knowing that I’ve worked so hard to earn it. Give me that feeling over being *gifted something any day of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Hinches Christmas

Front door professionally decorated by a company #collab #gifted

Christmas hamper big enough to feed a family of 10 #gifted (lots of dodgy finger pointing at each item)

Recommends hinch book as ideal stocking filler/xmas present/new year resolutions #ad

Ebay "my first christmas" baby grow and bib set for Ronnie #swipeup #ad (ensure lots of prodding and poking at Ronnie in his outfit)

#Gifted a "ronnies first christmas" bauble

Bff Stace #gifted hinch matching xmas pyjamas
from primark.

More videos of pinching, poking and prodding Ronnie whilst Mariah Carey all I want for christmas plays in the background.

#collaborated #gifted luxury christmas wrapping paper. They even wrap your presents for you guyzzzz, because hinches hands are to painful from all the cleaning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

GrabThePopcorn

To be fair, I do think the makeup looks amazing. In saying that, it's an example of her whole life and the "reality" she wants to portray. She got it done at like 9pm last night for 1 reason only. She literally only did it for the 'gram photo. Her whole life is a farce, a massive commercial illusion.
She could have got that make up done today and actually enjoyed herself with it, visited her niece, answered the door to some trick or treaters. So bloody sad

• Heart
Reactions: 48

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Omg the story of them with Ronnie getting his nappy changed as he did a ‘big poo poo’ poor kid! Jamie piping up with ‘guilty mans’ was embarrassing though. All she does is laugh in his face, speak loudly saying ‘yeah, hansnomes, mamas and mans’ while poking him and shaking him with her claw hand.

I remember my health visitor told me to talk to my daughter all the time, even if I was doing dishes tell her what I was doing. First couple of times I felt like a dick talking to a baby in a bouncer but she started engaging with me, making noises and mimicking the sounds I was making. It felt like we were having little conversations and tbh it felt amazing. Even if I was going ‘oh look at the bubbles on the plate’ [emoji23][emoji23]

• Heart
Reactions: 45