Mrs Hinch #64 Given up the meals, time for new wheels but don't forget she PAID for a shelf!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many crazy Hinchers do you think will be dressing their kids up and driving over to the tiny village of Maldon to do their trick or treating this year, "for a change"?!

We all know how easy her address is to find, and I bet the only thing that has stopped them from turning up, up until now, is the knowledge that 'Hinchoween' (🤮) was coming and providing the perfect opportunity without making them look like crazy stalkers. They won't be doing it for the kids, it will be for themselves so they can have a picture for the gram and say they've met her. I think Hinch herself might even have an inkling this could happen and is almost inviting it, by showing that she is fully in the spirit of All Hallows Eve, got the sweets ready for "the kiddies", got the decorations ready outside, doing her makeup etc. I wonder if tonight is a dress rehearsal and her and Jamie will dress up to answer the door tomorrow and then be showered in praise all over social media about how game and fun they were and what an incredible experience they made it for all the "kiddies", dragged from all over the country to that tiny, ickle village of Maldon that celebrates a thing called Hinchoween.

Reactions: 37
Also for those who wondered what Hinch got her friends kid for his 1st birthday on the weekend.. look no further.
Only a £120 gift.. normal amount to spend on a friends kid right? 🤷🏼‍♀️
That is excessive but goes to prove just how much money she makes - hoping her hinchers will start to have their eyes opened because with Christmas coming up they will be skinting themselves left, right and centre

Reactions: 19
Just wanna point out that the 'ad' isn't covered when I look at her stories, so it might have something to do with the type of phone it's viewed on? (I have a Galaxy S10+). I was about to report to the ASA but I don't think my screenshot will hold much weight [emoji3525]

Reactions: 5
Also for those who wondered what Hinch got her friends kid for his 1st birthday on the weekend.. look no further.
bleeping hell! I haven’t even spent that on my own for their birthday!

Reactions: 20
The caption says he got so many presents... But I'll only show this super expensive one from the woman with millions of insta followers... Not the woman who got him a lego set or football

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
She actually does leave Ronnie to play on his mat behind the sofa 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
FFS it has started.. get a life and a real costume 🙄.
OMG !! What is this life ???

I don’t no if that’s the best or worst thing I’ve seen all day.

Cheered me up or made me want to end it all right here right now it’s a close call fml I’m crying 😂😂😭😭

Seriously. I can’t cope. #fukofftonarniaGrinch

Reactions: 10
She actually does leave Ronnie to play on his mat behind the sofa [emoji15]
That says it all. She separates her child’s play area behind a sofa so it’s out of sight out of mind. It’s completely separate from the main lounge area.

If she didn’t have that ridiculous gifted coffee table she could put his mat down there, sit on the floor with him and play. He could watch some baby programmes and start to build up his muscles so he can learn to roll over, give him some tummy time too. My niece is a similar age, her baby stuff is in the middle of the lounge, it isn’t hidden away and I had my own daughters out too. We only put it away in a corner at the end of the night. Just wait until he’s on the move and pulling things off the coffee table and her perfectly presented but never used dining table.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.