Mrs Hinch #64 Given up the meals, time for new wheels but don't forget she PAID for a shelf!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna be controversial here and say that the grazing table doesn't look too bad, it's definitely something I'd go for if I was having a party. We can't all like the same thing though, so totally get why people aren't keen!

What I do object to is the materialistic need to have things purely for 'the Gram', and on top of that, the price is extortionate. I dread to think how much of it will be thrown away as well. But don't witch guys, at least she promotes child poverty charities [emoji849]
I think 90% has been left, if you take a look at the recent cake candle blowing out story 🙄 bet they really ate pizza and the platter as you say is all for the gram.

Reactions: 1
I'm gonna be controversial here and say that the grazing table doesn't look too bad, it's definitely something I'd go for if I was having a party. We can't all like the same thing though, so totally get why people aren't keen!

What I do object to is the materialistic need to have things purely for 'the Gram', and on top of that, the price is extortionate. I dread to think how much of it will be thrown away as well. But don't witch guys, at least she promotes child poverty charities [emoji849]
I like the idea however in my opinion it was poorly executed with lots of things that don’t belong next to each other. But as long as it looked ok on the ‘gram :rolleyes:
And no sausage rolls, now that’s just scandalous!

Reactions: 16
I think 90% has been left, if you take a look at the recent cake candle blowing out story 🙄 bet they really ate pizza and the platter as you say is all for the gram.
I wonder if they just hired it for show and it’s going on to some daft buggers early evening ‘partay’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
have to say that’s probably the most unappetising buffet I’ve seen, why’s it all so close to each other
It looks like someone opened the packages and just kinda...emptied them out and left the contents where they lay!

Reactions: 12
Did you see the cake where she had cut a slice too? Missing half the sponge - Who ever got that slice, just got pure icing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She commented on Jamie in the loo and now Ronnie's poo. WTF?
[/QUOTE

Don't you know she is too posh to poo .. but talking shite she is the queen

Reactions: 6
Why let your dog sit at a table and greed like that when people are eating! I get dogs can be greedy but at least tell him to get down! 🤢😖

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.