Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's some kids on the Internet that I genuinely watch and think awww, you shouldn't be on the Internet, but aww, nice kid.
Then there's some I watch where I think mhmm you're gonna be an entitled little brat when you're older, and thats all I'm gonna say really xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 92
As per my last post…the attention seeking boy continues. Let’s throw the sock because I’m on camera and this is the only way I get noticed. His behaviour is a result of her parenting or lack of it. Wait until the sock is an ornament.

Reactions: 49
The daily mail article described her hideous Be Happy print in Tesco as "in the influencer's signature shade of grey". Her own shade of grey 😂
I’m still annoyed that she plagiarised my name for that print! I think I should have been awarded the profits. Although, with her range always being in the ‘reduced to clear’ section, it would be much. What would I spend my £2.57 on?! 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I didn't realise how pretty Henry is until the close up where she's taking his collar off, very beautiful dog, it's heartbreaking how much she's ruining him, the frigging size of him.. He won't live much longer. She should be ashamed of herself.
I bet Henry would love nothing more than a late night walk before bed, Jamie is MORE than capable to walk that dog so he's tired out for bed. Sophie can during the day when the streets are safer for women, but she still doesn't. He's that used to not being walked that he just sleeps all day, gets woken up with the word BED, to go sleep another what, 7 hours? Probably longer, whenever Soph peels herself out of her pit cos we all know Jamie is the one getting up with the kids.

SAD!
Tbh hunnayyy... Why can't Henry walk himself like the majority of farm dogs do? Up the farm tracks, ratting in the barns, down to the village pub. Everyone knows who's dog belongs to who near me.

Anyone would think she doesn't really live on a farm and instead lives next to a busy road 👀.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is isn’t she - and the absolute joy of the illustrations to go with the words in an actual book. And sitting close to your small people as they turn the pages. Why on earth would you stick them in front of yet another screen. I thought the boys actually looked scared watching it and not excited/thrilled. In particular poor Ron. I guess that’s the problem of watching something on the TV - the producer of the programme drives the pace and not the child reading the book. Sad.
I thought they looked zoned out, TV definitely plays a big part of their lives. I’m not a no TV person, I have it on in the background but my kids just ignored it and played.

Reactions: 23
😬am I the only one cringing at Ron’s dirty socks on the CREAM carpet 😭

I know carpet can be cleaned but she could have at least changed his socks before walking through the carpet rooms.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I really don't think Ronnie is on the spectrum. I think his development was delayed because his parents are absolutely shite, and she's since hinted at autism to cover up for her failings.
I’ve wondered this but I know nothing about kids so I’ve never really mentioned it.

Reactions: 19
😬am I the only one cringing at Ron’s dirty socks on the CREAM carpet 😭

I know carpet can be cleaned but she could have at least changed his socks before walking through the carpet rooms.
That's what happens when you have too much money... if its dirty you just pay hundreds for someone to come in and clean it. I believe you can also get that done for your roof but I'm not sure.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 38
@IrishCatlady I can't quote your post as was in the last thread...I can't speak for all Tesco staff rooms, but she would LOVE mine as we have free Mug Shots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Only just got round to this. But her coming out of the little den - I watched sound down so no idea if inch is speaking to her. However this was very recently - boys are in their next roadman outfits. She’s very obviously trying to hide her mouth. I think to cover up the fact that she has no cold sores. None. She always looks so uncomfortable around her children.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I really don't think Ronnie is on the spectrum. I think his development was delayed because his parents are absolutely shite, and she's since hinted at autism to cover up for her failings.
The way they speak to those children with things like "I be daddy" is it any wonder they can't speak properly they think it's endearing it's bleeping stupid just like them. Edit to add don't start me about lonnies dummy it would need surgically removed

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.