Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God weā€™ve not seen her put Henry to bed in a long time. Sheā€™s really trying to go back to what made her tend famous today
Desperate times when sheā€™s back to posting Hennerā€™s lipstick for content šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
"Jamie, I'm EXHAUSTED from trying to convince the sheep that Tesco dropping me was all part of our big plan...I can't be arsed to post anyfing more tonight. Do me a favour and post some random stuff for me while I have a scroll on me phone and eat my Ben & Jerry's?"

"Oi oi! Your wish is my command, bless your 'art. What we talking, the animals? The dog? Some crude comments about long hoses?!?!

"Nah, needs to be the kids, but make sure it looks like the boys love me and that I'm properly playing with them, yeah?"

"Soph, you don't give me much to work wiv, but I'll give it a go. Oi oi!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
I still can't wrap my head around Henry having his own bedroom and a double bed! It's shocking! And his back legs going up those stairs, they were giving away on him, You could tell

• Sad
Reactions: 51
So tesco have dumped her basically? And she is using her sheep to get another deal?

Reactions: 42
Inch voice commentary, I bleeping shuddered! Imagine him talking dirty to Sophie šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ bleugh!!!!
His comment about Sophie acting like him and his "power hose' don't exist. Reel it bleeping in. This narrative of innuendos šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I didn't realise how pretty Henry is until the close up where she's taking his collar off, very beautiful dog, it's heartbreaking how much she's ruining him, the frigging size of him.. He won't live much longer. She should be ashamed of herself.
I bet Henry would love nothing more than a late night walk before bed, Jamie is MORE than capable to walk that dog so he's tired out for bed. Sophie can during the day when the streets are safer for women, but she still doesn't. He's that used to not being walked that he just sleeps all day, gets woken up with the word BED, to go sleep another what, 7 hours? Probably longer, whenever Soph peels herself out of her pit cos we all know Jamie is the one getting up with the kids.

SAD!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I didn't realise how pretty Henry is until the close up where she's taking his collar off, very beautiful dog, it's heartbreaking how much she's ruining him, the frigging size of him.. He won't live much longer. She should be ashamed of herself.
I bet Henry would love nothing more than a late night walk before bed, Jamie is MORE than capable to walk that dog so he's tired out for bed. Sophie can during the day when the streets are safer for women, but she still doesn't. He's that used to not being walked that he just sleeps all day, gets woken up with the word BED, to go sleep another what, 7 hours? Probably longer, whenever Soph peels herself out of her pit cos we all know Jamie is the one getting up with the kids.

SAD!
I have a spaniel and to think of her ever being overweight, under exercised, no stimulation and downright depressed would be so sad. How can they think this is acceptable? It's not love, it's abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
This image will be an illustration in the next book about how the Hinch Bros navigate Rons diagnosis
That room is so cold and uninviting. Iā€™m presuming itā€™s the lounge with the vile brick wall and fireplace with a humongous telly above it. Not a bit cosy is it. And matching clothes again for them kids. Is this a recent thing because I donā€™t recall them being dressed the same in every photo when they were younger itā€™s like an OCD thing to me. And the hug from Lonnie, well that was so clearly orchestrated as everything is. Poor kids.

Reactions: 27
I think she needs to change her account name to "for tattle.its all for tattle.insoired by,answering,plagiarising tattle. Passive aggressive witch to, mean girl to, aggrevated to the point of exploding that they caught me out on all my shemes tattle.its all for tattle." Would that title be OK do we thinkšŸ˜‰
---
She can't stand us can she.you can feel her screaming in her head as she writes her captio s hahaha.makes me laugh.like steam coming into her ears because tattle just keep figuring me out.
Was neice in the background keeping an eye on the kids?making sure they cuddled nicely.

And no interactions with the hinch.if my mum was sat there in front of me.also with a camera, I'd be in and out of TV watching at least aware of her presence.interacting.looking to her. But nope.nooooop.naaaathink.

Reactions: 31
Her saying that she could ā€˜eat their faces and feetā€™ reminded me of the time she said she could just eat their teeth. Makes me laugh so much, who says that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh and just incase any of you were wavering.from watching her clean her film set.THIS IS NOT how much a normal lived in home has I terms of dust and dirt. So don't you nasty trolls dare to look at your dirty house and fi d yourself lacking ok! Half that tit wasn't dirty to begin with.nd christ on a bike you need some level of it in your home,it helps you build up immune systems.it helps your kids see they caN live,move around,be kids In their own homes.that house is a bleeping museum to the robotic unlived,unloved noiseless,personality less cold house.
Should we give her out gold stars every time she does what we say from on here?
---
I wonder whether tesco would be bothered enoguh to say itwas them that ended it. I doubt it
She is so small fry to them I bet they are just glad it's over.it was clearly them who didn't renew it when there stock was never renewed
If this was Sophie choice she would have got In there well before you could see a stock decline or no new items.
Haha this is another reason she has been "Going through some stumbles" haha stumbling over your huge candle holder right into camel tit.noone more deserving.
---
That room is so cold and uninviting. Iā€™m presuming itā€™s the lounge with the vile brick wall and fireplace with a humongous telly above it. Not a bit cosy is it. And matching clothes again for them kids. Is this a recent thing because I donā€™t recall them being dressed the same in every photo when they were younger itā€™s like an OCD thing to me. And the hug from Lonnie, well that was so clearly orchestrated as everything is. Poor kids.
You could half hear in the background them telling him what to do,was it the neice?

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
So Monday eh zoph? For the big reveal of your own home items - after all , you know all the ā€˜behind the scenesā€™šŸ„± would have been sorted before you šŸ˜‚endedšŸ˜‚ it with Tesco. What with you being a savvy business woman who works 6 days a week from dawn to duskšŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Basically guyzzzzzzzzz what she is trying to say is ā€¦. Sheā€™s been dumped by Tesco guys lol cos her range was tit guys and was always in the sale for that reason guys šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Jamie, I'm EXHAUSTED from trying to convince the sheep that Tesco dropping me was all part of our big plan...I can't be arsed to post anyfing more tonight. Do me a favour and post some random stuff for me while I have a scroll on me phone and eat my Ben & Jerry's?"

"Oi oi! Your wish is my command, bless your 'art. What we talking, the animals? The dog? Some crude comments about long hoses?!?!

"Nah, needs to be the kids, but make sure it looks like the boys love me and that I'm properly playing with them, yeah?"

"Soph, you don't give me much to work wiv, but I'll give it a go. Oi oi!!"
I read that out loud in Jimbobā€™s ā€œOi Oi Schweeetā€™arrrtā€ voice and surprised my 8 week olde toddler. She now thinks she has a new mummaz with a deep chav voice, blessā€™erā€™arrrrt šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.