Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faank you for da nuuu fred @BeeHappy 🐝and the title, you lovely nusty lot! 🤗 🐔 💕
Chavtastic!

Just caught up on a days worth of posts and her tit. More hosing of roofs 🥱 with a smutty comment.
So Hinch HQ's purpose, whatever that will be, soon to be revealed, and, fingers crossed, the start of her big downfall 🤞🏻🤔
Love seeing those comments with the tide turning, will have a nose at the Daily Fail too.
You're not as popular as you fiink, are ya Hinch? All the bloody bessshhht 👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
People really do sound so fed up of her.like drained of it all.she has really lost.never seen a sweeping opinion.like total duck off now,don't come at us with your bullshit anymore

Reactions: 18
It always shows her as the lazy narc she is when Jimbob posts stuff. We all know it’s her side account. If it was a real account he’d follow more than her & Henners. The random photo dump on that account is just her lazy idea of some content to satisfy the sheep & only serves to attempt to push the fake image of her as a relatable mum.
That account is also a truer representation of the number of followers she has.

Reactions: 34
I only dip in and out of Hinch but think it was yesterday she was moaning about her boys. As a mum of a not even 2 week old I find it disgusting/so sad that she feels the need to complain about them to millions of people. How humiliating for them when they’re older.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The daily mail article described her hideous Be Happy print in Tesco as "in the influencer's signature shade of grey". Her own shade of grey 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Sorry i may off missed something but her son ronni im sure she said he had a speech delay? Because ive just watched her latest story and that child is speaking clear as day? Im confused
---
I only dip in and out of Hinch but think it was yesterday she was moaning about her boys. As a mum of a not even 2 week old I find it disgusting/so sad that she feels the need to complain about them to millions of people. How humiliating for them when they’re older.
Vile isnt she! There woman out there who would love to have children running round the house

Anyways hinch just you wait till teenage years hit you will be begging for them to be this age again

Reactions: 24
Wow just imagine if the boys had gone on their bikes in the garden. What fun they would have had

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So apparently Ron tried to make his bed this morning. More things that didn't happen, was told to do it for cam. He'd also have half a chance of doing it if he had ya know an age appropriate bed and not something made for two adults?
If he is on the spectrum like she hints then having a massive bed would be incredibly unsettling, he needs to feel contained with a sense of beginning and end, not a bed where he'll wake up feeling lost and swamped.
---

---
Hilarious that she did a week's worth of clips yesterday, she clearly been reading here as she's trying to address all the criticism. It seems obvious now she doesn't do her massive hinch videos anymore because 1) the amount of ads she has to write 2) her house has already been cleaned by someone.

Reactions: 35
I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I really don't think Ronnie is on the spectrum. I think his development was delayed because his parents are absolutely shite, and she's since hinted at autism to cover up for her failings.

• Heart
Reactions: 113
I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I really don't think Ronnie is on the spectrum. I think his development was delayed because his parents are absolutely shite, and she's since hinted at autism to cover up for her failings.
Yeah I wonder how he'd have been if raised by parents who interacted with him and wanted to further his development rather than baby him.

Reactions: 49
That room is so cold and uninviting. I’m presuming it’s the lounge with the vile brick wall and fireplace with a humongous telly above it. Not a bit cosy is it. And matching clothes again for them kids. Is this a recent thing because I don’t recall them being dressed the same in every photo when they were younger it’s like an OCD thing to me. And the hug from Lonnie, well that was so clearly orchestrated as everything is. Poor kids.
Yeah it's a recent thing. Ever since she decided to make the boys feature in her 'books'. They are dressed the same so she can exploit them to their fullest. I mean, what's the point of having kids if you can't monetise every aspect of their lives, and exploit them until they are old enough to turn around to her and say duck you Mum

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She is a con woman, there are no depths she wouldn't sink to!

Also this hint at Len looking after Ron, absolute rubbish, the amount of times we have seen Ron trying to hug Len and doing stuff for him and that's never been mentioned....But that doesn't fit in with her "problems with Ron" theme?

And if you look close at the photo, Len is "miles away" he's not hugging Ron, he is looking for his next set of instructions 😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 41
She’s always looking away in the pictures Jamie takes, like nobody will notice she’s always looking to the side. Just accept what you look like.

Also that dog having a double bed is just such bad taste, some kids don’t even have a bed. I know that’s not her fault but it’s bad taste to show.

Reactions: 36
Isn't Ron the older one? I literally can't remember. But in that photo the older one is giving the smaller one a hug, is she claiming it's the other way round?

Reactions: 15
Julia Donaldson is a wonderful children’s author. So sad the closest the boys come to it is on a screen.
She is isn’t she - and the absolute joy of the illustrations to go with the words in an actual book. And sitting close to your small people as they turn the pages. Why on earth would you stick them in front of yet another screen. I thought the boys actually looked scared watching it and not excited/thrilled. In particular poor Ron. I guess that’s the problem of watching something on the TV - the producer of the programme drives the pace and not the child reading the book. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So he isn’t making the bed. He is trying to play. And we can see where the throwing behaviour comes from! Naughty sock. I bet they hear that word a lot and watch her throw a lot.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.