Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! đŸ€Ș

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account is like Groundhog day

To show that she does indeed clean she either does the sink, the hob, the toaster or the washer.

Yawn....

Reactions: 11
Her washing machine gets like that because she over loads it with product which full of animal fat. You only need one simple product to do a wash and it shouldn’t leave it ever looking like that.

Reactions: 24
Her washing machine gets like that because she over loads it with product which full of animal fat. You only need one simple product to do a wash and it shouldn’t leave it ever looking like that.
Her washing machine is beyond disgusting. To think she actually washes her clothes in that filthy machine. Bogging

Reactions: 14
I think she’s angry today because she read on here that people were contacting Garnier even though she hasn’t read on here since makeup was invented in 6000 BC

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Says ALOT about the products she slapped her name on if they make her drawer look like that!
That is bleeping disgusting.
---
I think she’s angry today because she read on here that people were contacting Garnier even though she hasn’t read on here since makeup was invented in 6000 BC
She knows just as much as we all do that nothing will ever get done.
She somehow gets away with everything with either people turning a blind eye. Or a silly slap on the wrist. Look at the asa telling off, it was pitiful. We all expected more.
Someone needs to put their foot down with her ASAP, and maybe she'll change her tune.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I know it's already been said but how can she confidently say that ages 2 - 4 are "the hardest"? She has never parented 6 - 8 year olds or 9 - 11 year olds or teenagers. EVERY CHILD IS DIFFERENT Soph !! It doesn't matter whether they are on the spectrum or NT or have any other physical or mental disability, human beings are ALL individual and unique. Some kids are really easy babies and nightmare toddlers, some kids are easy toddlers and nightmare teens. My son has ADHD and his worst years by far were ages 11 - 13 but that doesn't mean that that will be the case for everyone with an ADHD kid.
Stop trying to copy other influencers and celebrities. Stop trying to make your kids behave like other people's kids or act like the perfect vision of children that exists in your head. Stop stealing other people's quotes and thoughts and words and start being authentically, originally, uniquely you. You never know, you might actually find that you're all happier that way.

Reactions: 27
I rarely comment on here but ooof I'd be so afraid of foxes nabbing those chickens, they don't give a tit and she's openly said their garden is covered in fox tit.

They need a fox proof chicken run unless she is literally sat there watching, and even then foxes don't give a tit.

Reactions: 15
Where's Pam? There were only two Hens in that story she posted yesterday and only two today.

Reactions: 9

Sorry guysh. Was liasing with my builder, he wouldn't give me some free renovations based on my Tattle VIP status so I shan't be sharing his work on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.