Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photos of her cuddling her children accompanied by the emotional music make me gag. The desperation speaks volumes.
---
Can I ask what does 'wanting to feel homely' actually mean
I'm not in the UK and hear it alot from those Essex birds on towie and love island shows etc but what does is actually mean? Like is it like being a home bird? That's what we say in Ireland
A nice cosy home, clean and comfy (for me anyway).

Reactions: 17
And you know what rhymes with whacky?...... bleep. Hope that helps.
More like they're all on it!
Did Freda grow up with a single father? I’m wondering because why would you specifically say she took on the mother role if her father passed away? My dad died when I was 14 and I support my mum like my dad used too and I am female. But I wouldn’t say I took the mother role on because I still had my mum.
Perhaps her mum was grieving or having to work and she stepped up.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but why is someone who doesn’t work buying eggs on Amazon? Why can’t she just go to the supermarket, she’s beyond lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Surely isn’t not a ‘blether’ if it’s recorded and edited and blatantly jumps from one frame to the next??!! Surely if you’re coming on to have a chat with your followers you chat, you don’t edit!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Well it’s only taken me forever to catch up on this thread after 13 hour shifts this week at my real (not tend) job and juggling the kids Ali g with everything else life seems to have thrown up this week. I have nothing to add except……..I’ve been well and truly influenced by you nusty hens who were talking about the M&S washing liquid. I had to go and buy it, I bribed my daughter to come with me with the promise of a yum nut 🤤🤤 and made her sniff each scent about 5 times before I decided which one to buy 😂😂 I’ve never been so excited to get home and do some washing, so much so that I actually, for the first in what feels like 84 years I actually have an empty washing basket 😂😂😂😂 xx
Lol. Which one did you get? My vote goes to green although the lavender was a close second!

Reactions: 3
So I’m guessing sky are no longer paying her as remember there fancy function on the new sky glass that you could click or speak to or some tit like that and it would amazingly recommend something to watch that you will love and it’s just great guys I love ittttt.

now she has to come on and ask her sheep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol. Which one did you get? My vote goes to green although the lavender was a close second!
my fave was the green but it didnt have the matching fabric softener to go with it so I went for the lavender. My sons football kits smell amazing although I’m sure he won’t agree 😂😂 Do they do the green fabric softener to go with the green one?? Xx
---
So I’m guessing sky are no longer paying her as remember there fancy function on the new sky glass that you could click or speak to or some tit like that and it would amazingly recommend something to watch that you will love and it’s just great guys I love ittttt.

now she has to come on and ask her sheep 😂😂
I’ve just started watching Night Agent on Netflix……amazing!! Surely she could go to popular on Netflix section and pick something from there 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ xx

edit to add……or the trending now section!! It’s really not that hard to find something to watch!! Xx

Reactions: 9
my fave was the green but it didnt have the matching fabric softener to go with it so I went for the lavender. My sons football kits smell amazing although I’m sure he won’t agree 😂😂 Do they do the green fabric softener to go with the green one?? Xx
Yeah I got both but haven't used them yet. Will do when I need to fill the washing machine dispenser again!

Reactions: 1
Filtered illiteratelying wanker. Fidgeting and blinking because she’s telling lies. Changes accents every 10 seconds.

Her dinner description made me gag.
I’ve never seen someone lying on a sofa that much, ever.
And of course they can’t watch ‘Succession’ - far too clever and complicated for these two half brained cunts.

jesus I dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah I got both but haven't used them yet. Will do when I need to fill the washing machine dispenser again!
Maybe just my store that doesn’t sell it then. My mum is always at the bigger M&S in the next town to us, I’ll get her on the mission to find it for me!!
mot smells so good when it comes out of the machine, more subtle once it’s dried but you can still smell it xx

Reactions: 2
I don’t post here much, but I just watched her 2nd ‘blather’ tonight. Am I right in saying that there are about 30 edited cuts in there, posted into a reel? Isn’t a ‘blether’ suppose to be when someone just rambles on? Or have I missed something? It just seems so contrived. And she looked like she was on the verge of tears and rubbing her chest, but didn’t actually say anything. Am I missing something??

Reactions: 38
Hello *blink* how are *blink blink blink* you *blink*
Why was she constantly fuckling blinking 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her Thursday edited blether.

Thought the cleaner was in today, they must be on an Easter break.

At least tag team J-dawg has had a day off.

Reactions: 14
I know solomon rubs people up the wrong way, but in those date night stories with orange squash aka Joe, they just seem genuinely happy and like equals, having a laugh and enjoying each others company. Hinch and jimbob make me feel so uncomfortable on their stories together like a creepy old pervy uncle and mentally challenged nieces relationship or something 😅😅 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Someone said it earlier but oh my god I cannot unsee katie price in the latest blether 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just started watching Night Agent on Netflix……amazing!! Surely she could go to popular on Netflix section and pick something from there 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ xx

edit to add……or the trending now section!! It’s really not that hard to find something to watch!! Xx

Sorry to say I watched 2 episodes and it was a load of pap, bad acting just like Hinch's blethering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She is not Scottish so the constant reference to “wee blether” is ridiculous. I’m sure there is an Essex equivalent, or if not “talking a load of shite” should cover it. Nothing natural about it at all - heavily filtered, heavily edited and her heavily mascaraed (fake?) lashes were making my eyes itch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.