Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have a please have a poll at the start of the next thread where people can vote if they have actually reported Lil Miss Hinch?

I'd just like to see how accurate the "40" really is....
That would be hilarious!
---
She still doesn't know the value of things. #gifted.
But that didn’t even make sense. I don’t know the value of things. Then I fell over and broke my wrist. Erm…ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was reading some “Americanisms” and “bless her/their heart” apparently means they’re simple or idiots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can't get the balance right can she?? She's either doing it all or leaving them to it. They didn't know how to do it and totally messed it up. Why isn't she using her words 'oh look we have this to stick the sweets on, shall I show you on the one I'm doing?' They're just eating the sweets - it's an expensive activity that didn't have the desired outcome. 🤷🏽‍♀️
And filmed/rewound to show them doing the same bits over and over.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is blether? Is it an old persons social media thing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She can't get the balance right can she?? She's either doing it all or leaving them to it. They didn't know how to do it and totally messed it up. Why isn't she using her words 'oh look we have this to stick the sweets on, shall I show you on the one I'm doing?' They're just eating the sweets - it's an expensive activity that didn't have the desired outcome. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Sad thing is, if she had involved them in baking activities from the beginning, at 4 Ronnie at least would have known exactly what to do. That's what 4 years of the hovering claw does, they don't learn anything, doesn't develop their problem solving skills or creativity. Mine were cracking eggs, mixing and putting the mix into cake cases. By 4, measuring and practically doing the whole thing by themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If Aunty Sandra and Bert are indeed just a small company gifting the Hinchliffes those Easter goodies, and not relatives, I’d be very worried. Noway would I be happy for a stranger to call themself Aunty if I didn’t know them. This is exactly why Sophie should not use her kids online for content. It’s dangerous.

Reactions: 26
“You boys done good”
Shoot me 🙄
Glad it wasn’t just me cringing at that. It’s WELL (I won’t even start on the rest of the grammar).

Jamie’s like a pound shop Ray Winston. Why would you not use the right words when you’re teaching two young kids to talk? And while I resorted to dummies so no judgement there, Lennie seems to have his wedged in most of the time, even when they’re doing something fun and engaging (well, by their standards).

Reactions: 24
“You done so good Boys, well done“

Part of me doesn’t want to knock Jimbob for his praise but it’s just not specific and sounds like it was just for the gram. Not “wow those eggs are so sparkly, colourful, yellow” or whatever. They both sound like a lot of the time they can’t be bothered even though they have more time than most of us to purely devote themselves to their boys.

Reactions: 22
I too know Ian💃I'll leave it at that.
Although I'm very familiar with the Quay and tall boats,I can honestly say I've never seen that Blue car🤣....ever.
I think I’ve seen the blue car at a car show at the museum of power, but it’s not like it rocks up on the daily school run. I wouldn’t say I “Know” Ian, anymore than I know the lady in our favourite chippy, but I’ve been with family when they’ve bought flooring from there.

She‘s one of those types that thinks if you say hello to them you’re bestbubs4eva or you “Know” them. I’m a friendly sort of Nustie and say hello to anyone and everyone, so by now I must be bestbubs4eva with everyone in our not-a-village. Mr Owl’s often asking me who’ve I’ve had a quick hello or chat with and I sometimes have no idea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sad thing is, if she had involved them in baking activities from the beginning, at 4 Ronnie at least would have known exactly what to do. That's what 4 years of the hovering claw does, they don't learn anything, doesn't develop their problem solving skills or creativity. Mine were cracking eggs, mixing and putting the mix into cake cases. By 4, measuring and practically doing the whole thing by themselves
Poor divils they don't have any creativity or personality
My youngest is same age as Ron and would have relished in that activity telling me how she was gonna decorate, talking through everything she's gonna do, changing her mind and telling me too, so so sad

Reactions: 15
Who the feck is Aunty Sandra and Bert…. It sounds like a couples mix of Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge and Bert from Mary Poppins… 🤭

Also, both Sopha and JimbobGetAJobAndANob‘s voices just make me feel like I’m watching her grabby clawed fingernails scraping down a blackboard… my ears actually cringe when they’re talking 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Matching jumpers AGAIN. Jamie and Sophie unable to converse and talk to their kids normally AGAIN. Jamie sounds like a robot?! Well... Done… Boys… 🤖 Filming content that shouldn’t be posted online AGAIN. X
YES!!!!!! What is with the over unnecessary praise for nothing? Really damaging to kids to offer constant praise when they aren't doing anything special or putting any effort in at all, it's like telling a child they're brilliant at everything when in reality they're only average or below average, everyone has strengths and weaknesses and kids need to know you can't be brilliant at absolutely everything, setting them up for serious hardship when they don't get the same praise from teachers/coaches/ friends, these kids grow up looking for constant validation and praise and are seriously self doubting. Jamie like a robot "WELL DONE BOYS WELL DONE" FFS he's embarrassing, like can picture him not even paying attention and just repeating well done boys over and over again wishing he was anywhere else but there, weirdo

It’s classic performative parenting. Everything is so OTT, even the most banal comment from the boys reduces her to breathy, hysterical tears of joy. It’s not normal.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I really hate defending her here (I’m not really, just don’t think they “totally messed it up”) but the boys were clearly enjoying themselves and being creative in their own way which is exactly what they should have been doing from the beginning when she used to hover over Ron whenever he wasn’t doing something to Sopha’s standards

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well it’s only taken me forever to catch up on this thread after 13 hour shifts this week at my real (not tend) job and juggling the kids Ali g with everything else life seems to have thrown up this week. I have nothing to add except……..I’ve been well and truly influenced by you nusty hens who were talking about the M&S washing liquid. I had to go and buy it, I bribed my daughter to come with me with the promise of a yum nut 🤤🤤 and made her sniff each scent about 5 times before I decided which one to buy 😂😂 I’ve never been so excited to get home and do some washing, so much so that I actually, for the first in what feels like 84 years I actually have an empty washing basket 😂😂😂😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm waiting patiently for her to comment on Stacey's latest post, her and Joe on a 'date night'.

"I really wish I was sitting there at that table. With you. Holding your hand. Instead of Joe..."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Ron holding his little pen correctly ☺
Decorating eggs in near total silence. Bizarre! No wonder the kids wanted to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.