Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle ADs trolling me again…. no thanks, it all looks like it belongs inside JimBobNoNob’s cupboard wardrobe 🤭

AFBE8F60-9B3F-4381-A111-0B0071301020.jpeg

Just as I post that this AD came up…. in fact this lot looks more like it belongs in Jimbo’s cupboard wardrobe.…. Is that oil on the right 🤔 Maybe to oil himself up at Fiddle’s request 🤭

8F8043C5-2E81-4F37-AAB4-93378A19D34F.jpeg

Edit: Just realised I wrote Jimbo‘s….. I think I’ll leave it and use it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s classic performative parenting. Everything is so OTT, even the most banal comment from the boys reduces her to breathy, hysterical tears of joy. It’s not normal.
If you ask me it's like she's attempting to cover up a lack of a real bond or real love for the child

Reactions: 16
It was in her book.

She's whacky.
Dad was away all week. He's a crier.

View attachment 2082641
Did Freda grow up with a single father? I’m wondering because why would you specifically say she took on the mother role if her father passed away? My dad died when I was 14 and I support my mum like my dad used too and I am female. But I wouldn’t say I took the mother role on because I still had my mum.

Reactions: 16
That bleeping music she always puts on videos when the boys are doing anything really bleeping pisses me off. It releases an anger in me I never knew I had
Me too it's like an epiphany is coming with the shite Disney classical music she uses the same song every time, it's to cover up any possible duck ups from the kids/her and reveals that shouldn't be said, she's paranoid to talk normally incase she lets the mask slip, that's what happens when you LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE

Reactions: 12
FFS… everyone doesn’t know everyone in Maldonia, what a twit. Also, the flooring shop is further than 2 minutes away from her, even further now she’s moved to tend farm. What’s with showing off the town and Quay today, has she been given day release from Fiddle’s apron strings 🙄🤣

Where else does she support local…. BTEC Brad, Home Bargains, Soft Play, Maldonia Tip, Tesco, Morrisons, Greggs….. I’ve run out now 🤭

View attachment 2082358
I, as the super instahunz that I am, live by the z lister Code Of Effics, support local when gifted or free, because mummmzzzz says, alright. I'm fank you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I ask what does 'wanting to feel homely' actually mean
I'm not in the UK and hear it alot from those Essex birds on towie and love island shows etc but what does is actually mean? Like is it like being a home bird? That's what we say in Ireland

Reactions: 5
Is this from one of the 4 million Aunties?
I hope it is family.

View attachment 2082816

Don’t think so, as the tag suggests it’s a small business signing their names off in all boxes as “Auntie” and “Uncle”. Weird.

She’s got a kitchen the size if most people’s entire first floor, she couldn’t rustle up some biscuits and doesn’t have icing sugar and decorating pens in the pantr y? What does she do with her kids that she needs to be gifted this box with basic decorating tools. I just can’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just looked at the population of the town I live in and it is half the size of Maldon. Petitioning my council to have it rebranded as a hamlet.

She doesn’t half spout some crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahhhhh Hinch’s army… all beggy attention seeking twats with only half a brain cell between them… and that’s me being generous
Ooh I dunno. Maybe clean it up? And give the puker a bucket?
Why would anyone have to ask what to do?! It’s bloody obvious isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sending copies of her own books 😂 very much Alan Partridge getting his unsold books pulped vibes 😂

I’ve just seen this comment and I’m baffled by this ‘oOh We aRe SoOoO wHacKy! wE LOvE CLeaNiNg We aRe MAD!’ Concept. If we don’t slave in our homes like a 1920s housewife then we are boring? I think it’s more boring to get a boner over a bottle of cleaning fluid pal, I’m out living my life. These women who ask for birthday cakes with cloths and sponges on at 21 and who are buzzing when their husbands buy them certain bottles of detergent. The trail-blazing feminists before us are rolling in their graves. It’s the same as when a man gives his wife an iron or a hoover for Christmas- it’s not fun and quirky my loves it’s tragic. (PS I would never listen to Usher either 😂)
Poster claims she's not boring, but thinks cleaning for dayzzzzz and organising a cupboard is where loife is at.

Not being funny, but she wants to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will there ever be a day where she’s not just laying on the sofa?
Stay tuned for the next episode of ‘I think the duck not’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just looked at the population of the town I live in and it is half the size of Maldon. Petitioning my council to have it rebranded as a hamlet.

My council ward has a population of 17,500. I demand Sadiq Khan continues with his duck tit up ways and declare my area a hamlet as well. We’ve even got fields (the common)

She doesn’t half spout some crap.
My council ward has a population of 17,500. I demand Sadiq Khan continues with his duck tit up ways and declare my area a hamlet as well. We’ve even got fields (the common) and a river (Wandle) so officially live in the cuntryside like Fuckfacehatchettwat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hate defending her here (I’m not really, just don’t think they “totally messed it up”) but the boys were clearly enjoying themselves and being creative in their own way which is exactly what they should have been doing from the beginning when she used to hover over Ron whenever he wasn’t doing something to Sopha’s standards
I agree.
also some of the comments people saying my 4 year old was doing this and this. Well not all kids are interested in things like this!! Mine isnt. He never joins in baking at nursery really and isn’t fussed. Not all kids like baking/ craft activities 😳

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.