Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending copies of her own books 😂 very much Alan Partridge getting his unsold books pulped vibes 😂

I’ve just seen this comment and I’m baffled by this ‘oOh We aRe SoOoO wHacKy! wE LOvE CLeaNiNg We aRe MAD!’ Concept. If we don’t slave in our homes like a 1920s housewife then we are boring? I think it’s more boring to get a boner over a bottle of cleaning fluid pal, I’m out living my life. These women who ask for birthday cakes with cloths and sponges on at 21 and who are buzzing when their husbands buy them certain bottles of detergent. The trail-blazing feminists before us are rolling in their graves. It’s the same as when a man gives his wife an iron or a hoover for Christmas- it’s not fun and quirky my loves it’s tragic. (PS I would never listen to Usher either 😂)
That person definitely has a “you don’t have to be mad to live here but it helps” sign in their house alongside the Live Laugh Love

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was thinking about her wandering around her "quite large town" and it reminded me of the time her and Jimbo were out and about and brought the egg chair?

What happened to the egg chair, she was never out of it?

Actually she was always in the garden too, she loved her runway of lights and BBQs and now she isn't only en-route to the shed she curls up in?

They built the PERGOLA at the old house to sit in too, now it seems she can't even get out in the garden to relax either?

What a waste, she could be out there in the sun this week, planting apple trees for the boys to watch growing, starting the boys own real veggie patch, sitting having a coffee with Jimbo watching the boys in the sand pit instead of a play tray in a dark room?

What a lot she has given up to go live there? 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if when she is walking round that small village of Maldon do people recognise her and talk to her, maybe we will get some in the wild pics today since she's taken herself out for a few hours under the watchful eye of her mum no doubt :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Sending copies of her own books 😂 very much Alan Partridge getting his unsold books pulped vibes 😂

I’ve just seen this comment and I’m baffled by this ‘oOh We aRe SoOoO wHacKy! wE LOvE CLeaNiNg We aRe MAD!’ Concept. If we don’t slave in our homes like a 1920s housewife then we are boring? I think it’s more boring to get a boner over a bottle of cleaning fluid pal, I’m out living my life. These women who ask for birthday cakes with cloths and sponges on at 21 and who are buzzing when their husbands buy them certain bottles of detergent. The trail-blazing feminists before us are rolling in their graves. It’s the same as when a man gives his wife an iron or a hoover for Christmas- it’s not fun and quirky my loves it’s tragic. (PS I would never listen to Usher either 😂)
“No better feeling than decluttering or organising a room”?
Do these women have a sex life?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As others have pointed out, 2 minutes to the flooring shop. Okay then.

Her sense of time to travel is like her posting pre-records and making out they are the same day etc. Shite.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Can we have a please have a poll at the start of the next thread where people can vote if they have actually reported Lil Miss Hinch?

I'd just like to see how accurate the "40" really is....

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Guaranteed the boys will get one biscuit each, she'll do 80% of it for them tho, grabby claws and that. Then her and inch will do one, but it'll be alllll about hers.... Instead of giving the boys all 4 and just letting them go wild. Ronnie is at the perfect age to have fun with them.

Reactions: 18

I'm sorry but these crazy cleaners are the personification of boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.