Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Ian’s there to sort out the boot room floor. We all said those vinyl stick on tiles wouldn’t last 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
walking alone my hole. Big Freeds prob has her with one of those toddler reigns round her wrist. Maybe THATS what the injury was the other day?! Friction burn from Freda trying to pull her back from lolloping into the traffic!
I so LOL at this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do any of the Maldon Tattlers know her then seeing everybody knows everybody? She’s seriously delusional!
So Ian Borough is at her house doing Freda god knows what on the floor! Not an undeclared Ad is it Soph??

Reactions: 25
"Everyone knows everyone" maybe in their weird, small, local business clique of bumlickers.

Why is she going on about Maldon though? Is she trying to get a tourist board deal? Or has she been told to be more relatable so trying to spin that she's just a small town girl, not a big celeb who lives in a mansion on the town outskirts?

To be fair to the everyone knows everyone nonsense, I know a good 50% of residents in my actual village, enough to say hello or that they ask after my kids. But I'm quite active and social in our community. It does annoy Mr P that I can't do something like sweep the front without continually stopping to chat with passers-by. I doubt Hinch knows anyone locally, aside from her sycophantic tradies, she never leaves the compound.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do any of the Maldon Tattlers know her then seeing everybody knows everybody? She’s seriously delusional!
So Ian Borough is at her house doing Freda god knows what on the floor! Not an undeclared Ad is it Soph??
What floors does she have left to be done?!

Reactions: 7
I too know Ian💃I'll leave it at that.
Although I'm very familiar with the Quay and tall boats,I can honestly say I've never seen that Blue car🤣....ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Yep also reported, I’ve reported around 3 posts the whole time I’ve been on these threads which shows this deluded cow it’s way more than 40. Now she’s refusing to do her “job” I’ll add myself to the tattle 40 and now she has 41 people reporting everything she does wrong. I have absolutely no sympathy for a narcissist
42 now! 👌

Reactions: 12
If she likes shopping local why did carpet right supplies all her floors?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Disown her. That is not your cousin anymore!!! X
---
I see she’s out walking “alone”, I’m sure Freda Yahoo is in the distance somewhere making sure Sopha is ok ha ha. But why on Earth hasn’t she bothered to take Henry with her?!

(Sorry, not sure why this has merged together as one post when I submitted the photo as a separate one. But never mind.) X
It’s the school holidays…where are her children? How does she do it? I have teenagers and I am just beginning to have time to myself in school holidays.

Reactions: 17
Sending copies of her own books 😂 very much Alan Partridge getting his unsold books pulped vibes 😂

I’ve just seen this comment and I’m baffled by this ‘oOh We aRe SoOoO wHacKy! wE LOvE CLeaNiNg We aRe MAD!’ Concept. If we don’t slave in our homes like a 1920s housewife then we are boring? I think it’s more boring to get a boner over a bottle of cleaning fluid pal, I’m out living my life. These women who ask for birthday cakes with cloths and sponges on at 21 and who are buzzing when their husbands buy them certain bottles of detergent. The trail-blazing feminists before us are rolling in their graves. It’s the same as when a man gives his wife an iron or a hoover for Christmas- it’s not fun and quirky my loves it’s tragic. (PS I would never listen to Usher either 😂)
So quirky, so funny, so CCRAAAZZZEEEEEEE! Wot u like hun. There are plenty of better feelings than cleaning your bloody house. Her sheep are proper.weirdos. I'm just glad that most women are more sensible than that lot and have more interesting lives. I've got better things to do than play the 50s housewife.
---
He's probably stood in a queue waiting for Jimbob to finish. Hope Freda has a wash in between. Proper slag isn't she lol

Reactions: 8
Population of over 14000 in the small town of Maldon! Fanny.
Geez is it really?! I thought it would be far less! Hilarious! My village is around 900 people for comparison - and we really do mostly all know each other. It’s like a soap opera around here some days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is the flooring guy replacing the kitchen floor as it was called out on here that the grout was dirty (after she’d tend cleaned it) from having live stock in the house all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.