Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS… everyone doesn’t know everyone in Maldonia, what a twit. Also, the flooring shop is further than 2 minutes away from her, even further now she’s moved to tend farm. What’s with showing off the town and Quay today, has she been given day release from Fiddle’s apron strings 🙄🤣

Where else does she support local…. BTEC Brad, Home Bargains, Soft Play, Maldonia Tip, Tesco, Morrisons, Greggs….. I’ve run out now 🤭

94276AA6-B319-4D6C-A9C2-B4CC8735276F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She sent her books too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Sending copies of her own books 😂 very much Alan Partridge getting his unsold books pulped vibes 😂

I’ve just seen this comment and I’m baffled by this ‘oOh We aRe SoOoO wHacKy! wE LOvE CLeaNiNg We aRe MAD!’ Concept. If we don’t slave in our homes like a 1920s housewife then we are boring? I think it’s more boring to get a boner over a bottle of cleaning fluid pal, I’m out living my life. These women who ask for birthday cakes with cloths and sponges on at 21 and who are buzzing when their husbands buy them certain bottles of detergent. The trail-blazing feminists before us are rolling in their graves. It’s the same as when a man gives his wife an iron or a hoover for Christmas- it’s not fun and quirky my loves it’s tragic. (PS I would never listen to Usher either 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So the steering wheel of the cute little car is actually like wood, could it be that it IS wood? My god she just makes herself seem as thick as pig tit, her new management company must be wondering what they've let themselves in for. She has obviously been advised over the past couple of weeks but she just can't get things right can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sending copies of her own books 😂 very much Alan Partridge getting his unsold books pulped vibes 😂

I’ve just seen this comment and I’m baffled by this ‘oOh We aRe SoOoO wHacKy! wE LOvE CLeaNiNg We aRe MAD!’ Concept. If we don’t slave in our homes like a 1920s housewife then we are boring? I think it’s more boring to get a boner over a bottle of cleaning fluid pal, I’m out living my life. These women who ask for birthday cakes with cloths and sponges on at 21 and who are buzzing when their husbands buy them certain bottles of detergent. The trail-blazing feminists before us are rolling in their graves. It’s the same as when a man gives his wife an iron or a hoover for Christmas- it’s not fun and quirky my loves it’s tragic. (PS I would never listen to Usher either 😂)
That's vomit inducing guff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No he’s there to see Jamie! Play date. Only people Jimbob’s allowed to play with are the garage floor guys, this floor twit, and btech Brad.
Don‘t forget about those 2 tend friends he went to Soccer Aid with when we saw him on TV 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Flooring man is at her house ? Her house is done. What is she possibly getting done now? Bored? bleeping idiot

I will say, and I feel ill saying it, I've just been in b&m and I sniffed the cuntry garden fab conditioner, it's the only one she's released where I thought it's not bad that. I wouldn't pay for anything with her name on so I'll stick to my regular, but it's not bad! Quite fresh. OK bye x
Errr Borough floor manz is jimmers best friend now. Remember he was at his birthday party 😂😂😂 he's only allowed contractor friends as his pals

• Haha
I would have said I live in a largish town but I’ve just compared its population to that of Maldon and it’s only about a third of the size 😂 She does talk such rubbish but the sheep seem to blindly take it all in.

Didn't she originally say Maldon was a village? Or have I remembered that wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Perhaps the flooring bloke is doing the floor of the field shelter.

Reactions: 11
I live in an actual village and I know nobody. The absolute 💩 she speaks

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.