Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll copy and paste this

She has created this situation by trying to market herself as a good natured person who works with, and helps vulnerable people.. it’s backfired here a bit hasn’t it? What a total dick!

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on today’s offerings!
I’m giving myself a bingo on the Fiddle ring watch as I commented on her not wearing it in November.
I see Soph is making the excuse of Weepy Al being ill as reason for not showing him recently. I hope he’s ok as he’s the only one of the clan I have any time for. I hope he’s living his best life having escaped from the clinches of the nasty old fiddly shrew.
But, to be kond I’ll give her credit for one thing.. That hideous buck tooth twat, Royoioi is the image of his Mummaz, he’s as much of an attention seeking bully as her. Well done Soph!

Reactions: 17
Poor lass. She sent Sopha a message last night as she posted it on her stories that she'd sent her one and she needs to read it. Looks like Soph has totally ignored her then as she's begging for her to check her DMs.

Reactions: 15
This poor poor girl. Her family need to step in and do something & fast

Reactions: 10
Imagine getting all glammed up in your little broom cupboard just to go spunk money on useless crap at Home Bargains. And chatting shit in various accents along the way. What a time to be alive people.

Reactions: 27
I’m on left hand / wedding ring watch nusty trolls.

Maybe Al hasn’t left Fiddle after all.
What a weird way the hands are. Like fiddles is below on her lap but mamfs hand is in front with the cheers. It's like they've purposely told her to have the ring on display

So I'm guessing the hUnCh FaRm "movie room" is just for bragging on Instagram purposes only
How much was that seen-only-once popcorn machine?!!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched her stories with no sound as can’t bare to hear her talk shit.
What’s with outfit of the day for home bargains?
mams no hinch haul? Hmm

Reactions: 6
There is no imagination in those poor kids
I've never seen them play with a few little imaginext figures of spiderman toys or dinosaurs it's tragic

As much as I think she’s a disgusting, deceiving charlatan, I think she really needs to take some professional advice about dealing with the obsessed girl.
As much as I despise her, I genuinely think she’s between a rock & a hard place. The level of obsession is bigger than she can handle & I’m uncomfortable watching it.
Whoever that girl has in her life need to take control. I say that as the parent of a child who gets obsessed with things as part of their learning disabilities. It’s just an unhealthy situation on both sides.

Reactions: 29
It's 100% stalking now, it is the definition of relentless unwanted attention day in day out
Doesn't surprise me and I don't feel one bit sorry for her (hinch)
These are the types of vulnerable people she is fleecing every day of the week to line ber own pockets while pretending to be their 'friend'
---
Off topic but does your child have ASD? Mine does and becomes completely obsessed with certain things then moves onto something else a few months later

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.