Mrs Hinch #63 Carpet on stairs, chocolates and hares, Hinch trying to show the world she cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched her stories and saw this too. She's put 20 photos/videos on her stories on her "day off", how many does she ususally post on a normal day then? (I don't watch very often). She did the same thing the other day too when she had a "day off".
I think it’s quite scary that she actually can’t even stop posting for a few hours let alone a full day !!

She’s completely obsessed and addicted to insta it’s as if she doesn’t no who she is or what her life even is if she’s not posting and getting an ego boost from her hinchers !!

It’s sad, really sad for Ronnie he will grow up thinking his name is ‘wait a minute Ronnie’ whilst she’s too busy posting on insta..

I just can’t see how or where this ends?? she won’t survive without being ‘Mrs hinch’ I don’t mean money wise.. I mean mentally xx

Reactions: 22
Dear lord has anyone seen that Mrs Hinch now has people doing ads for her book!!! Not enough to be a twit with her own ads now paying people to advertise her stuff!
Ironic really because Jess aka Thefatfunnyone is actually filthy!

Reactions: 9
There is an account on Instagram goes by @thelittleflatford that has pretty much the same dog as the Grinch and has even called him Henry how bleeping sad is that
In real life, does she actually live in the same estate as Hinch? Or has she nicked some of Hinch’s photos? All her posts look identical!!! As for the dog....I can’t stress how hard I rolled my eyes at that. bleeping tube!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t normally post in here but I’ve just watched Jamie’s stories was he talking about hinches journal or Elton johns 🤔 also wtf was that puking noise he made at the end I’d go mad if my husband did that.... prick

Reactions: 7
I don’t normally post in here but I’ve just watched Jamie’s stories was he talking about hinches journal or Elton johns 🤔 also wtf was that puking noise he made at the end I’d go mad if my husband did that.... prick
God he talks like a simpleton doesn’t he? Such a sad effort to boost her sales

Reactions: 8
God he talks like a simpleton doesn’t he? Such a sad effort to boost her sales
He is utterly grim, he really is. What does she see in him?! He’s like a wannabe footballer and she’s a wannabe footballers wife. The pair of them are made for each other - ugly, inside and out.

Reactions: 27
Omg Jamie’s joke about buying decorations to have a World Cup party hahahahhaha!

Who is his account set up for?? Does he think guys secretly want to clean and love following complete bellends banging on about how much they love their wives?? Hope he ends up sexting someone...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg Jamie’s joke about buying decorations to have a World Cup party hahahahhaha!

Who is his account set up for?? Does he think guys secretly want to clean and love following complete bellends banging on about how much they love their wives?? Hope he ends up sexting someone...
That last line 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck. Sake. I'm sure all the chemicals Hinch is encouraging them to use have killed off their brain cells.

Screenshot_20191026_220913.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Like The Hinch isn’t going to checking every single DM he gets! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG when will people learn with Zoflora? Just because it smells nice does not in any way make it an appropriate air freshener!!! You know what I love the smell of? Petrol. Am I about to put it in my oil burner or put a capful in my bath while I’m out? NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Came across this tip on a Hinch group earlier. Smug hun thinks she’s clever for turning the bin over, and other huns in the comments are astounded by this amazing hack. Never mind the fact it’s bleeping stupid because the food will just slide off the smooth plastic and onto the child’s actual clothes. But erm, god forbid you get food on and stain a bleeping bib :unsure:
People really need to use their brain. Surely washing a bib is easier than having to change your kid’s clothes [emoji849]

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.