Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsptobe

Something hit me today, it hit me hard.
I went to a local shopping complex with my mum, the usual: b&m, home bargains, homesense.
I walked around, I picked things up realises I couldn’t actually afford them. I couldn’t afford to treat myself/parter/my home because I don’t have much money.
I work so hard, I teach, I teach permanently excluded children, violent children who cause me injury. I realised today that I don’t do that for the money, I do it for the love of those beautiful children who are so lost in their own lives. I’m making a difference. Hinch does NOTHING. She has THOUSANDS, if not millions of pounds. I don’t, but I’m bloody happier than she is

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
View attachment 52371

So, I'm in a couple of FB groups for H as I like rubbernecking. So, so, so many grey living rooms and people who don't understand that she's not your mate, she's selling things to you ('how does she make money if it's gifted?' 'how does she make money if it's a link to eBay and not her shop, then?'), as well as posts where people go off and then Admin tells them off for bitching. Anyway, I saw this following a post where someone put up their grey Christmas tree in their grey living room yesterday. Apparently people saying 'hold on, it's 26th October and you have your tree up, wtf' is 'internet trolling at its finest'.

IME, anyone who says 'if you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all' are the biggest gossips, and the least intolerant to even polite differences of opinion.
Anyone who puts a Christmas tree up in October is a cunt. November is seriously fucking pushing it as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

gingrog

VIP Member
Is there a seperate little basket in those tool drawers where Jamie keeps his bollocks? What a pair of sad, sad bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Brummiebird

VIP Member
What a pair of complete saddos! Do they really have nothing better to do, or planned on his birthday, than go to a car showroom and do a post for the Tattle lot 😂 It’s his birthday, for christ’s sake, she could have gone home and given him some bum sex before Cash in the Attic started in the time it took to come up with that car pic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

tippingpoint

VIP Member
OMG when will people learn with Zoflora? Just because it smells nice does not in any way make it an appropriate air freshener!!! You know what I love the smell of? Petrol. Am I about to put it in my oil burner or put a capful in my bath while I’m out? NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Yeah, the Maldives, the holiday she supposedly “forgot” she was going on till the day before!! 🙄
Easy done, I do it all the time. Always off to the Maldives and it just slips my mind. If only I had a journal of some kind... 🤔 I could write it down on my to-do list and tick it off when I get there... ✔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

F the dust.

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: bank balance is rising, morals are getting low, according to all sources Gleams the place to gooo...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

RaMOANa

Title suggestion

Hinch has given up the meals it’s time for new wheels but don’t forget, her good lady self has PAID for a shelf!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Mrsptobe

Why does she state that she HATES rooms full of people yet can go to big events for P&G and do massive meet and greets in busy shopping centres???? OH BECAUSE SHE GETS PAID TO DO THOSE...silly me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 54

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Coming home to these two...
You’ve walked the dog love, not been on an 8 month deployment!
Get a grip of reality you fucking idiot!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
I actually find her use of the song ‘Get Here’ quite inappropriate and insensitive considering 39 people died in a trailer not far from her a few days ago trying to ‘get here’
:cry:
She wouldn't of done that on purpose your just trying to find something to make her look bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Easy done, I do it all the time. Always off to the Maldives and it just slips my mind. If only I had a journal of some kind... 🤔 I could write it down on my to-do list and tick it off when I get there... ✔
Yeah the other week I forgot that I was popping to Barbados for a while. And when I got home I forgot that I'd bought myself a brand new Ferrari from the showroom. Silly me.
You can imagine my shock when I opened the door to my double garage and saw new flooring too. I just couldn't believe it had happened to little old me+

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Angel155

I love it when people post on Insta that they are having a day off from Insta..........especially when they have already done 16 frames of stories 🤣🤣 Just don't come on Insta

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s become very arrogant very fast. She only listens to yes men who tell her everything she does is wonderful and convinced herself that the lunatics who obsess over and idolise her are a true representation of all her followers. She thinks “oh, because hinchcuredmyaids2019 said they’d still love me if I shat in the palm of my hand and slapped her round the face with it, that means I am loved and adored by all and it doesn’t matter if all I post is shitty ads because it’s ME, so what’s not to love ;)

The ads are too shit and too much. I’ve seen reception age children read out their lines in assembly with more fluency and expression than she reads her ad scripts. She’s inauthentic and sounds so uncomfortable all the time now. Even her grin is dead behind the eyes and looks like more of a grimace. She’s always gloating about her perfect life but she looks pained all the time, is always complaining about and wishing ill on “trolls” and never just appreciative of what she’s got - always wanting to change and improve things because nothings ever good enough. Doesn’t seem so happy and perfect to me. Full of absolute shit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Bimbles28

Pat on the back for Jamie guyzzzz he put a wash load on! I know in this day and age it’s a huge shock when men do anything they are told to do, most of the time we have to nag or ask repeatedly but I didn’t realise it was worth some sort of reward or praise for doing so. Right I’m off to give the OH a blow job for hoovering and mopping this morning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48