Mrs Hinch #63 Carpet on stairs, chocolates and hares, Hinch trying to show the world she cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she was so surprised Hinch is following her. She forgot to mention its because she asked her šŸ™ƒšŸ¤£

These people need their originality back rather than becoming clones of a woman on a social media app. There's many more inspirational people to aspire to apart from hunch.....
You should see all the copy cat accounts following her with hinchs name in their name, Itā€™s worrying how crazy people get on insta. Donā€™t think Iā€™d ever ask anyone to follow me let alone a twit like Hinch.

Reactions: 15
What gets me is when people whoā€™ve met her and are gushing over her describe her as ā€œdown to earthā€. Such as CMAA after rhat P&G thing. First of all, sheā€™s not exactly on the level of Queen Elizabeth II, Michelle Obama etc. Sheā€™s absolutely an average person who has no reason at all NOT to be down to earth. Her fans need to get some bleeping perspective. Also, sheā€™s hardly going to act like some diva bleep at a work event where everyoneā€™s going to be posting afterwards about what it was like to meet her.

Reactions: 33
She actually makes me feel quick sick. Sheā€™s a million miles away from Hinch and im sure the majority of her followers are just there for the same reason as me. Itā€™s embarrassing really; her family should be trying to protect her!
The grotty one I kind of feel sorry for, she was saying the other day she only had one pair of shoes and that they were all wet.
All she ever shows is her bed and cleaning her sink or hob. Yet has 12k followers and gets #gifted stuff! Itā€™s amazing this whole ā€˜hinch effectā€™ šŸ˜±

• Sad
Reactions: 20
You should see all the copy cat accounts following her with hinchs name in their name, Itā€™s worrying how crazy people get on insta. Donā€™t think Iā€™d ever ask anyone to follow me let alone a twit like Hinch.
I think Hinch has set these girls all up as copy cats with all the swipe ups ā€œ this is my exact one guysssssā€ itā€™s constantly telling her Hinch army to copy her, she could hardly ever whinge about it!

If she wants a day off just do it say Iā€™ll be quiet for a few days but Iā€™ll be back or whatever and do it she needs to live her life! Everyone at gleam has their time off why do these home accounts ever feel like they should be 24/7

Reactions: 14
I love the copy cat accounts who call themselves Mrs Whoever to try and be subtle about it :LOL: especially the ones who then admit theyā€™re not even married and itā€™s actually their ex boyfriends surname :censored: imagine doing that, I mean, wtf.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
After an observation, the ā€œbig cleaning accountsā€ that I know of: Hinch, CMAA -whenever the do a sink/hob clean I can never believe how FILTHY they are to start with. I can cook the messiest meal for my family and it never looks like their before pictures. Do they create masses of mess so their after picture looks more effective? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
Thatā€™s how I feel about her. Sheā€™s more genuine, comes across as being a warm, nice person but sheā€™s just got to find her own style.
Yeah. Although itā€™s worrying how much she copies Hinch, i find it hard to dislike her lol. She seems less trashy as well.

Reactions: 5
Didn't she say yesterday that her mum and dad didn't want/like being on insta. Low and behold a story of her mum and Ronnie x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
After an observation, the ā€œbig cleaning accountsā€ that I know of: Hinch, CMAA-whenever the do a sink/hob clean I can never believe how FILTHY they are to start with. I can cook the messiest meal for my family and it never looks like their before pictures. Do they create masses of mess so their after picture looks more effective? [emoji848]
What i find fishy is when people clean something they claim is dirty and the before still looks better than mine [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A new bloody Hinch display
Sheā€™s not the only one who went on that P&G trip [emoji849]

Reactions: 6
My granddaughter picked up the activity book yesterday , I asked her why she wanted it , she said because loads of people she knew had it , I told her to have a quick look through first and ask herself if it was worth Ā£7 ( in Asda ) she put it back thank goodness , see how this escalates so many people have it so it must be good ( lots of people have thrush but I donā€™t want it )

I feel a little sorry for her too she has poor taste in heroes I hope she sees the light !
Doesnt even know who she is just seen lots of her friends talking about her and thought she was missing out on something she looked on her Instagram and now she knows I told her to pass it on but gently as some people have been really taken in by her !

Reactions: 2
Wonder if sheā€™s watching the chase her favourite David Dickinson is on there šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just as an aside, has anyone seen cleaning my anxiety away this morning? Off shoulder jumper and heart necklace on full display!
Iā€™ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because I do actually find her quite nice but her copying of hinch is ridiculous now. Her furniture, accessories, mannerisms and now clothes and jewellery šŸ˜±
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Ffs she's just pulled a normal jumper to the side to look off the shoulder šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I suppose the one good thing out of Hinch practically quitting cleaning is that people now arenā€™t going to feel pressured into buying all manner of stupid bloody sprays and sponges. The stuff she flogs now doesnā€™t have the same kind of universal appeal as say a cloth does. Everyone can use a cloth but most people donā€™t need whiteboards for their lofts. Or garage flooring. Or pre filled baby medicine boxes (is there not some official guideline about influencers advertising medicine btw? Iā€™m sure someone got done for it). She just follows Gleams ethos of selling your soul to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.