Mrs Hinch #63 Carpet on stairs, chocolates and hares, Hinch trying to show the world she cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it's sad and quite worrying 😕
I like cleaning my anxiety away. I know she copies but I just sense an air of vulnerability. I hope she is affording all the things she's purchasing to be like hinch because she certainly doesn't need any of it.

Reactions: 11
There is an account on Instagram goes by @thelittleflatford that has pretty much the same dog as the Grinch and has even called him Henry how bleeping sad is that
Just took a look - same dog bed and everything. And another clone house. These people are obsessional. This is why it's worrying about some of things she does and also - some things she says i.e. when she riles them up against "trolls". It's all too easy to put ideas in people's heads. Very easy for Hinch to manipulate people like this 😕

Reactions: 14
never seen that cleaning away my anxiety before, just had a look... actually thought it was just another Mrs Hinch profile! They have the same house interior and everything 😱 only different is she don’t have a babies face to shove her phone in all the time for the gram.

Reactions: 6
Also I’ve just seen a post on one of the Hinch Facebook groups where some bleeping numb nuts has shared a video of her three year old son going round hoovering in his pants that 1.6k people have liked. What is wrong with people? Putting it on your private profile is one thing but sharing this publicly with thousands of complete strangers is just plain idiotic. Symptomatic of the total lack of common sense among hinchers.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
never seen that cleaning away my anxiety before, just had a look... actually thought it was just another Mrs Hinch profile! They have the same house interior and everything 😱 only different is she don’t have a babies face to shove her phone in all the time for the gram.
I think she has two autistic sons but doesn't show them.

Reactions: 5
I think Hinch won't be able to stay away for the rest of today. It will be something like, "Guuuuuyyys. I wasn't going to post anything else. But I HAVE to show you this." Queue expensive swipe up.

Reactions: 22
I think Hinch won't be able to stay away for the rest of today. It will be something like, "Guuuuuyyys. I wasn't going to post anything else. But I HAVE to show you this." Queue expensive swipe up.
She’ll defo be watching x factor tonight

Reactions: 6
I love it when people post on Insta that they are having a day off from Insta..........especially when they have already done 16 frames of stories 🤣🤣 Just don't come on Insta
It’s not a departure lounge, she doesn’t need to announce when she’s off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watched Stacey Solomon playing with baby Rex and actually poking him with her fingers and laughing just like Hinch. I swear their voices have morphed into each other and now the prodding of the babies while holding the phone in their faces. I do despair of those 2

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think she has two autistic sons but doesn't show them.
She has an older autistic son and a younger daughter. I do actually like her and when you learn her back story it explains her anxiety, but I wish she would be more herself. She does seem very genuine to me and it’s a shame she feels the need to copy such a poor role model as hinch

Reactions: 15
Ooooooh hinchy back with a boomerang of her family. Someone said this on here that it would happen😂😂😂. Thoughts she’s having the day off? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just as an aside, has anyone seen cleaning my anxiety away this morning? Off shoulder jumper and heart necklace on full display!
I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because I do actually find her quite nice but her copying of hinch is ridiculous now. Her furniture, accessories, mannerisms and now clothes and jewellery 😱
Such a sad cow.

Reactions: 3
There is an account on Instagram goes by @thelittleflatford that has pretty much the same dog as the Grinch and has even called him Henry how bleeping sad is that
I shared some pics of her a few threads back. Very disturbing how much she has copied Hinch.

Reactions: 8
Was about to post about CMAA and about how her new curtains will probably be the same as Grinches.

No need, they are.

Reactions: 8
Was about to post about CMAA and about how her new curtains will probably be the same as Grinches.

No need, they are.
I’ve just seen her toilet roll tubes to go ‘back on’ but the old curtains clearly didn’t have the tube in!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

No need, they are.
I wish someone would tell her those blinds can be shortened. You can take extra slats off so that there isn’t like half of them bunched up on the windowsill 🙈

I said she would be back with a swipe up. Give it time!!
Maybe for that enormous chair/bassinet affair Ronnie was in?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.