Mrs Hinch #63 Carpet on stairs, chocolates and hares, Hinch trying to show the world she cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No we are not buying one Hun....cos I’m waiting for it to be gifted Hun🤢😂🤣😂🤣
Is the show room not biting? 😂 The absolute cheek of them showing up there like that on his birthday, I'm embarrassed for them. This is why I will never be rich, could never do underhanded stuff like that. No shame. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a pair of complete saddos! Do they really have nothing better to do, or planned on his birthday, than go to a car showroom and do a post for the Tattle lot 😂 It’s his birthday, for christ’s sake, she could have gone home and given him some bum sex before Cash in the Attic started in the time it took to come up with that car pic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Queue the bed for a free car ! So sad she’s so predictable ! you just know she checks this site hope she realises a lot of people are opening their eyes

Reactions: 8
Some h
If they think Audi would gift them a car then they really do think highly of themselves!! (I’m pretty sure it’s an Audi if you pause on the wheels...)
Some horrible lease company will gift them the car.... Audi won’t

Reactions: 11
30DBEDF7-F7D5-407F-B21E-AF0AD41DE3FC.png

“Jamie....remember how it’s works.....we don’t buy ANYTHING ANYMORE!! If we hang about long enough and post it on our stories they might gift you one” 🤣🤣🤣 you have no shame woman no shame!! Making out it’s random you’ve popped in there lol funny how you’ve never done it before 🤔🤔 absolute twats you two are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d have slightly understood a sit in a Lamborghini or a race around a track but the car he’s in looks yes expensive but not top end- just the type of thing z-lebs get leased in return for insta posts!

Reactions: 18
.........do Audi not know who she is? She actually gets random people waving at her and she gives the royal wave back. Wtf! 😂 ps who called out the car thing?

Honestly - I said earlier and I’ll say again, we need to shut up. She’s getting every single thing from us!

Reactions: 16
They dont seem to have made birthday plans for today they are just driving around aimlessly, taking pics for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I need more screenshots from the ridiculous hinch groups! The only thing I miss about having Facebook is reading them

Reactions: 4
She’s going to be mightily pissed off that someone was able to identify what car it is, she did so well I’m not including distinguishing details. Sly as they come that one.

Reactions: 4
They dont seem to have made birthday plans for today they are just driving around aimlessly, taking pics for the gram.
The thing is, when neither of you work for a living, you get gifted a tonne of stuff daily and have loads of money in the bank there's probably not a lot that excites you. It's not a treat to have a day together as they're together 24/7. They eat out or take aways constantly so they're probably wandering around thing what do we do?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I need more screenshots from the ridiculous hinch groups! The only thing I miss about having Facebook is reading them
thank god I am not the only one who feel this, I shut down my fb a couple of months ago and every mow and again I really miss those hinch pages. some posts and comments are mental!!

Reactions: 3
The thing is, when neither of you work for a living, you get gifted a tonne of stuff daily and have loads of money in the bank there's probably not a lot that excites you. It's not a treat to have a day together as they're together 24/7. They eat out or take aways constantly so they're probably wandering around thing what do we do?
You’re so right! I honestly don’t know how they manage to spend so much time together to be honest! If I had to spend that much time with my fella I’d probably want to murder him 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
You’re so right! I honestly don’t know how they manage to spend so much time together to be honest! If I had to spend that much time with my fella I’d probably want to murder him 😂😂😂
Same 🤣🤣. Come Sunday evening I can’t wait for him to be back at work on Monday morning 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.