Mrs Hinch #63 Carpet on stairs, chocolates and hares, Hinch trying to show the world she cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we missing a seat belt again in that waving video? I can't see one unless it's hidden under her coat which seems odd

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually find her use of the song ‘Get Here’ quite inappropriate and insensitive considering 39 people died in a trailer not far from her a few days ago trying to ‘get here’
:cry:
Grays is approximately an hour away from Maldon, if not more. Not quite on her doorstep.

Reactions: 6
How can hardworking ppl facilitate this freeloader? Most people who can work are doing just that on their birthday. Not swanning off for "brunch" peeves me that this is their job, to receive free stuff and ask astronomical fees to showcase said stuff..who is she? Who?

Reactions: 13
I feel like I have won!!!! Ive posted before about how my boyfriend said good on her for making money...I know, I KNOW!! hes lucky to still be in the house, anyway I went off on a massive rant on Friday about her and the night she was "showing" her make up brushes he chirped up "is that her selling something AGAIN" I feel like he has seen the light and cannot wait for others to do the same, on another note tho, I woke at 5am this morning pinned to the bed with anxiety. totally out of the blue and still feel it right now sat in work at my desk, if only the Grunch knew what it felt like and how hard it is, she would at the very least understand the last thing you would want to do is put a story on insta about it whilst it was happening. cleaning isles are fully stocked these days and I for one love it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Actually, which surgery is that DM referring to?, could be the gastric band going in, the gastric band unclipping, wisdom teeth, the blood clot, implants, ingrowing toe nail, lip fillers, skin tag, piles?

I am aware my comments could be taken as sounding cruel, but the evidence I've seen so far (pic of her, posted on here once, post weight loss but pre surgery according to her own timeline with no sign at all of loose skin needing removing, the lack of scars and her 10 year ago pic looks nothing like her) just mean I am very dubious of sales people creating a sob story to garner sympathy and attention, build up an audience, then exploit that audience with swipe ups.

She over shares on everything (Jamie's poo) and loves to whip the Army up into a storm over 'trolling', and yet, never mentions this skin reduction surgery. She's (ghost) written about it, but never spoken.
Because it' all bs. Just like her "anxiety" that has magically morphed into "nervousness." I hope that she gets caught in her web of lies and her followers give their head a shake and realize what a fake she is.

Reactions: 10
My hubby always drives and I have no idea why, I guess it's just the way we like it and now a habit 🤷‍♀️

She was the one driving when she parked over two spaces in the supermarket at maldon though 🙊

Also why would you film yourself waving to a hincher?

Reactions: 15
She used to drive to ikea and stuff when she first started. Probably thinks she’s to posh to drive now she’s a z listed “celeb”
She prefers to be chauffered. That's one of Jamie's jobs. His resume grows by the day. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My hubby always drives and I have no idea why, I guess it's just the way we like it and now a habit 🤷‍♀️

She was the one driving when she parked over two spaces in the supermarket at maldon though 🙊

Also why would you film yourself waving to a hincher?
how does she know it was a hincher!

If, and its a big if, somebody waved it could have been a friend, family or mistaken identity!

Seems like all of a sudden she’s meeting/seeing hinchers whenever she goes out 🤥🐂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.