Mrs Hinch #63 Carpet on stairs, chocolates and hares, Hinch trying to show the world she cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the Mrs H I NCH Facebook page put The toilet seat in the dishwasher to clean it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Tell you what I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s not a trip to the Maldives to join their friends in the offing. Looks like her friend SS packed quite a lot of stuff for a short stay. Just saying....... it looks like the Maldives to me but I’ve never been but when they said they had another short journey after landing at the airport I think it must be .... maybe I’m wrong but it will be interesting to watch lol 👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 7
Tell you what I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s not a trip to the Maldives to join their friends in the offing. Looks like her friend SS packed quite a lot of stuff for a short stay. Just saying....... it looks like the Maldives to me but I’ve never been but when they said they had another short journey after landing at the airport I think it must be .... maybe I’m wrong but it will be interesting to watch lol 👀👀👀👀
Has Hinch even met Staceys older boys 🤔

Reactions: 4
Has Hinch even met Staceys older boys 🤔
Not sure but they could all get to know each other in the sun. Her parents are just back from a trip abroad seems only fair she gets away (sarcasm). Maybe I’m thinking too hard about this 😂😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she didn’t show us where and what they ate I am disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What adult has a weekday birthday day out? Most adults either celebrate it the weekend before or after or when they get home from work. Not Mr Hinch because he has clearly left his job. Hopefully he didn’t burn any bridges as he’ll need to go back once the Mrs Hinch train has stopped which it is already slowing down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you may be onto something

Reactions: 2
Some h

Some horrible lease company will gift them the car.... Audi won’t
Looks like a decent spec Audi A1 (bigger wheels). Decent lease deals on them... I’d imagine he’ll jump on the Insta bandwagon reviewing cars or some such for the blokes. I know a few people who have done this and has made good with it. Jamie won’t.

Reactions: 5
They just knew it was his birthday...sure Jan, sure!
I used to work for that restaurant brand and if people put an occasion on the booking we were supposed to give them a gift 😂🙈 or if someone just looks like they’re celebrating something they got something from the ‘shop’ section. It’s part of their rules and all the restaurants have an allowance for it, so they won’t have given it her as a super special allowance because they’re fans or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My other half lost his job not long after we moved in together. 3 years he was unemployed. Time on my own is still the most precious gift I can get. We are still together and he is back in work, but it got so claustrophobic, him always always being there, it's probably a good thing we were still in the early flush of living together! I highly recommend Jamie gets back to work sharpish.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They’re definitely getting a car. The flooring in the story of his socks is the same as the flooring under the car. Why would you be sitting in a chair in a showroom if you weren’t filling out paperwork

Reactions: 18
His designer socks are making her cry 🙄
AND why spend the afternoon in a car showroom if your not buying a car? IF they are getting a car why do we all need to see?
ALL show is getting very borin......people worrying about christmas and there they are splashing the cash!

My other half lost his job not long after we moved in together. 3 years he was unemployed. Time on my own is still the most precious gift I can get. We are still together and he is back in work, but it got so claustrophobic, him always always being there, it's probably a good thing we were still in the early flush of living together! I highly recommend Jamie gets back to work sharpish.
It's actually very unhealthy being together 24/7.
It can cause alot of issues. I suffered bad anxiety and depression after my husband took a long break (5/6weeks) after our first baby was born and I was very ill. Took me almost a year to get over it!!
I hate my hubby being at home now lol!x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.