Mrs Hinch #63 Carpet on stairs, chocolates and hares, Hinch trying to show the world she cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still want to know if it's OK to reference other accounts if it's in relation to Hinch, like discussing examples of the effect she has on some of these people. As it's still on topic and has a relevance? 🤔
We've had problems on the hinch thread with people promoting their own account and people mentioning small accounts. We only allow decent sized accounts to be discussed here that are making a living and doing ads.

There's so many small accounts grasping at the hinches coattails it gets very messy and offtopic when 20+ tiny accounts achieve their objective of attention by mentions here when they aren't relevant at all in the conversation about the Mrs Hinch account.

Reactions: 11
Just had to remove myself from all the Hinch groups on FB, because I couldn't deal with peoples stupidity anymore. The last straws were someone suggesting to wash a scared kitten in washing up liquid to get rid of fleas, using a whole bottle of zoflora when mopping their floors and the tip on soaking a sanitary pad in zoflora and putting it behind their radiators.
They don’t deserve pets

Reactions: 19
Looks like a poonami may have got the better of Jamie's birthday baby grow. Ronnie has changed outfits already 😂😂

Reactions: 7
It would be nice if Grinch had a day away from Instagram. Spend some actual time with your loved ones rather than shoving a mobile at them every second. Life is short.

Reactions: 20
Why is she laughing at Ronnie’s face after her blowing the raspberry? That face was clearly a scared face!

• Haha
Wash a scared kitten with washing-up liquid,😡 which bleeping half wit came up with that gem? How about asking a vet for the best treatment regarding fleas and kittens? This has sickened me. Quick to block anyone who asks any sort of reasonable question, but leave utterly ridiculous comments like that! Arseholes!!

Reactions: 24
Why is she laughing at Ronnie’s face after her blowing the raspberry? That face was clearly a scared face!
To be fair she was just playing with him. It’s better than her poking and prodding him with her witchy fingers. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
To be fair she was just playing with him. It’s better than her poking and prodding him with her witchy fingers. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeh she was, but he didn’t look much like he enjoyed it to start with! Her laugh shocked him, she’s so loud and harsh.

D7E1EAD3-C467-4101-B8FE-AADB4ADA17E9.jpeg

She always sits in the back though 🤣🤣

Her wave is pathetic who does she think she is? Bet no one was even there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Did anyone else notice on her ticking off list.. her best friend and her son 😂 “self care” lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Cue pics of mounds of calorie Laiden food, No doubt it'll be takeaway for tea too..gastric band my arse!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.