Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah…. I also meant to say earlier that while I was down the Lakey21 rabbit hole I saw one of them sat on their stairs with a pair of flip-flops, a Llama mask and a children’s book….. looking smug 🤣😂🤣😂

I wonder who that grim bleep could be 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let me get this right. She alluded to struggling so much with her mental health last night that she said one of her sheep “more or less saved” her and yet Jimbob fucked off out go-karting?! Lovely supportive husband there! Or could it be Sophie bull shitting for sympathy?! Either way, it’s appalling behaviour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Let me get this right. She alluded to struggling so much with her mental health last night that she said one of her sheep “more or less saved” her and yet Jimbob fucked off out go-karting?! Lovely supportive husband there! Or could it be Sophie bull shitting for sympathy?! Either way, it’s appalling behaviour!
Guess he is just like the rest of us then.... Couldn't give a 💩 💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mother’s Day Assembly…. Should she really be going to a school assembly if she’s recently had the 💩’s, with and I quote “I’ve also had the most shocking stomach virus I‘ve ever experienced in my life 🙈 4 days of living in the bathroom, but I think it’s finally coming to an end. I’ve no idea what this bug is travelling around but jeeeez” 🙄 I bet the teachers and other parents/guardians are chuffed to bits she’s there then 🤭

The only 💩 she’s experienced is 🐃💩 😂
Imagine appearing in the tabloids and even on national news for breaching rules and then having to go into your sons school and having to face others. I’d be so embarrassed. I actually think because she’s such a narcissist, she will absolutely not think she’s done anything wrong and that the ASA are the trolls. She’s a toxic influencer and terrible mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why does she constantly speak like she’s stoned? That ad is awful, she’s absolutely vacant. Not a single thought behind the eyes. Surely if you’re doing an AD you’d at least put some effort it. It’s infuriating when there’s so many young content creators putting in so much effort to make creative, engaging ads and she’s there struggling to engage her brain cells to say something about the product other than it does the job. People need to stop idolising her, her style is awful, her personality is awful, she’s not a cleaner and she thinks she deserves to live in this bubble of happiness that she’s supposedly earned. It’s actually angered me today as I sit on my day off because of school strikes worrying about bills and childcare and now I’m going to make it all work whilst she gets paid for the worlds worst ad

Reactions: 26
Why does she constantly speak like she’s stoned? That ad is awful, she’s absolutely vacant. Not a single thought behind the eyes. Surely if you’re doing an AD you’d at least put some effort it. It’s infuriating when there’s so many young content creators putting in so much effort to make creative, engaging ads and she’s there struggling to engage her brain cells to say something about the product other than it does the job. People need to stop idolising her, her style is awful, her personality is awful, she’s not a cleaner and she thinks she deserves to live in this bubble of happiness that she’s supposedly earned. It’s actually angered me today as I sit on my day off because of school strikes worrying about bills and childcare and now I’m going to make it all work whilst she gets paid for the worlds worst ad
After effects of the heavy tranquilisers they had to use to take her down last night.

On a serious note though, it's because she can't be arsed and thinks shilling Garnier masks is beneath her levels of fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys, I'm going to burst the bubble a little, I don't think that's the filter glitching. Isn't it just where she keeps smoothing and pulling at the mask and it's already stretched over her beak?

Reactions: 11
Excuse the long post Nusties, just writing my thoughts out loud to try and make sense of this BS because what I read here earlier has seriously fucked me off.

What would happen to most people if they were doing their job and even though they’ve been publicly warned about not doing their job correctly before they do exactly the same thing again, time and time again….. most people would get fired.

Sopha purposely didn’t write AD on what was an advert for her own book and Tesco bowls. She knows the rules therefore she intentionally misled people and gained financially from doing that.

She was rightly so reported to the ASA and they agreed that she was wrong to do that. What would most people do in that instance, they would apologise. What did she do, a 33 year old adult….. she uploaded 2 pity me stories and ran to the Lakey21 (Probably the 🐱🍑👄 one that’s abdicated as well)

What did some of her “Fans” do, they wrote posts like this:
View attachment 2032353

There were numerous posts and numerous comments also using numerous hash tags. None of them agreeing with the ASA and all of them kissing Sopha’s bumbuminnit. Saying things like…and I quote “Will always love and support this angel!🤍” So clearly not bothered that Sopha has deliberately misled people with her undisclosed advert….. to which Sopha replied with….again I quote “❤❤❤

Then there’s this reply from Sopha to a comment…
View attachment 2032365

So, Sopha, aged 33, mother of two little boys, what are you alluding to here? Quote “You have no idea how you have more or less saved me tonight” Saved you from what? It is NEVER ok to use words like that EVER. I wouldn’t have blamed the recipient of that message calling the police to have them check that you’re ok.

Sopha, you fucked up, not for the first time either and definitely not the last time because you’ve continued to carry on since then not putting AD on stories that are clearly adverts, as I’m sure will come to light when the ASA reveal more in the future that have been reported and will continue to rightly so be reported.

Time to grow up Sopha and act responsibly. You claim to work full time, 6 days a week, so best do that job correctly then. Also, at your age most people don’t still have their mummaz wiping their arse or a group of strangers kissing their arse.

I fell down a rabbit hole looking at the Lakey21 posts and other so-called fans and I’m sat here thinking back 5 years or more about Instagram. Who would have thought then that in the future there would be people posting photos of cleaning products, sponges and suchlike. Who would also think that there would be a so called Cuntfluencer Influencer making money from posts that purposely don’t say AD doing similar 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m fankyou Nusties if you read to the end of that, needed to get that off my chest. I can’t be doing with twats posting shite that wrongly allude to mental health issues. I woo hoo hoo you all xx
I could not love this any more. Using mental health because she’s in trouble for not doing her job is the lowest of the low. She knows she cant use her vile behaviour to control the media, even though she has managed to have some control here with the sheepflooding comments online because they knew this was coming - spotted her mother in the DM comments for sure too using some mental health excuse and ironically quoting and trying to shame the name of the DM reporter.

I know from a personal level that when I’ve been at the point of needing to be saved, it’s been my role as a mum that has made me keep getting up and on with life. I have spent days to weeks away from my phone and social media at times because the world can feel so overwhelming. I wasn’t sitting with my hair blow dried and my perfect nails, typing out plagiarised quotes - because I couldn’t think about anyone or anything else beyond me and the kids, and trying to get through one hour/day at a time. Trying to gain forgiveness or empathy by using the mental health card is unforgivable, it’s essentially gaslighting the followers. The lack of insight on top of everything points certainly towards a bullying type personality disorder.

its a positive to see the ASA acting as they should but she manages to show her true colours more with every feck-up. I don’t wish poor mental health on anyone and definitely not her, I think it may be time for her to read the room and step back from all things brags/lies/pity and exploitation however, it’s just all very money orientated greed now.

(on a positive note, I did laugh out very loud at ‘abdication’ of number 22 in your post)

sending love to all feeling rightfully insulted by her behaviour today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Back to her freeloading again then. Why have they sent her 3 packs? So that's 15 masks in total. I know she has multiple faces but are Garnier taking the piss? :ROFLMAO:
Her lips look ridiculous, like a bleeping trout sat there with a mask on. Also why does she have a filter on that video? You can see it jumping about round the eyes and mouth corners. She's wearing a mask FFS and still filters it! She deffo has issues.
I've learned nothing about these masks except two things. 1. They fit into a card :rolleyes: 2. I wont be buying them.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys, I'm going to burst the bubble a little, I don't think that's the filter glitching. Isn't it just where she keeps smoothing and pulling at the mask and it's already stretched over her beak?
Could be but one things for sure, it's absolutely terrifying!! 😂

Reactions: 6
Has she discovered the bold glamour filter on tiktok and has filmed herself using it with a sheet mask on for some bizarre reason?!! Now that filter does plump up your lips and it looks like you've had lip filler...part of the reason why it is such a dangerous filter for teens to be using etc 🤦🏼‍♀️....or more likely she's had her lips done recently...in between shitting and throwing up for FOUR days and sulking about being told off by ASA 😏

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.