Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse the long post Nusties, just writing my thoughts out loud to try and make sense of this BS because what I read here earlier has seriously fucked me off.

What would happen to most people if they were doing their job and even though they’ve been publicly warned about not doing their job correctly before they do exactly the same thing again, time and time again….. most people would get fired.

Sopha purposely didn’t write AD on what was an advert for her own book and Tesco bowls. She knows the rules therefore she intentionally misled people and gained financially from doing that.

She was rightly so reported to the ASA and they agreed that she was wrong to do that. What would most people do in that instance, they would apologise. What did she do, a 33 year old adult….. she uploaded 2 pity me stories and ran to the Lakey21 (Probably the 🐱🍑👄 one that’s abdicated as well)

What did some of her “Fans” do, they wrote posts like this:
2EF3C4F5-FE55-43BA-BE6D-48782A1822E1.jpeg

There were numerous posts and numerous comments also using numerous hash tags. None of them agreeing with the ASA and all of them kissing Sopha’s bumbuminnit. Saying things like…and I quote “Will always love and support this angel!🤍” So clearly not bothered that Sopha has deliberately misled people with her undisclosed advert….. to which Sopha replied with….again I quote “❤❤❤

Then there’s this reply from Sopha to a comment…
5560C497-FAA4-4C31-B1B8-A35F48C2664B.jpeg

So, Sopha, aged 33, mother of two little boys, what are you alluding to here? Quote “You have no idea how you have more or less saved me tonight” Saved you from what? It is NEVER ok to use words like that EVER. I wouldn’t have blamed the recipient of that message calling the police to have them check that you’re ok.

Sopha, you fucked up, not for the first time either and definitely not the last time because you’ve continued to carry on since then not putting AD on stories that are clearly adverts, as I’m sure will come to light when the ASA reveal more in the future that have been reported and will continue to rightly so be reported.

Time to grow up Sopha and act responsibly. You claim to work full time, 6 days a week, so best do that job correctly then. Also, at your age most people don’t still have their mummaz wiping their arse or a group of strangers kissing their arse.

I fell down a rabbit hole looking at the Lakey21 posts and other so-called fans and I’m sat here thinking back 5 years or more about Instagram. Who would have thought then that in the future there would be people posting photos of cleaning products, sponges and suchlike. Who would also think that there would be a so called Cuntfluencer Influencer making money from posts that purposely don’t say AD doing similar 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m fankyou Nusties if you read to the end of that, needed to get that off my chest. I can’t be doing with twats posting shite that wrongly allude to mental health issues. I woo hoo hoo you all xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
Excuse the long post Nusties, just writing my thoughts out loud to try and make sense of this BS because what I read here earlier has seriously fucked me off.

What would happen to most people if they were doing their job and even though they’ve been publicly warned about not doing their job correctly before they do exactly the same thing again, time and time again….. most people would get fired.

Sopha purposely didn’t write AD on what was an advert for her own book and Tesco bowls. She knows the rules therefore she intentionally misled people and gained financially from doing that.

She was rightly so reported to the ASA and they agreed that she was wrong to do that. What would most people do in that instance, they would apologise. What did she do, a 33 year old adult….. she uploaded 2 pity me stories and ran to the Lakey21 (Probably the 🐱🍑👄 one that’s abdicated as well)

View attachment 2032353

There were numerous posts and numerous comments also using numerous hash tags. None of them agreeing with the ASA and all of them kissing Sopha’s bumbuminnit. Saying things like…and I quote “Will always love and support this angel!🤍” So clearly not bothered that Sopha has deliberately misled people with her undisclosed advert….. to which Sopha replied with….again I quote “❤❤❤

View attachment 2032365

So, Sopha, aged 33, mother of two little boys, what are you alluding to here? Quote “You have no idea how you have more or less saved me tonight” Saved you from what? It is NEVER ok to use words like that EVER. I wouldn’t have blamed the recipient of that message calling the police to have them check that you’re ok.

Sopha, you fucked up, not for the first time either and definitely not the last time because you’ve continued to carry on since then not putting AD on stories that are clearly adverts, as I’m sure will come to light when the ASA reveal more in the future that have been reported and will continue to rightly so be reported.

Time to grow up Sopha and act responsibly. You claim to work full time, 6 days a week, so best do that job correctly then. Also, at your age most people don’t still have their mummaz wiping their arse or a group of strangers kissing their arse.

I fell down a rabbit hole looking at the Lakey21 posts and other so-called fans and I’m sat here thinking back 5 years or more about Instagram. Who would have thought then that in the future there would be people posting photos of cleaning products, sponges and suchlike. Who would also think that there would be a so called Cuntfluencer Influencer making money from posts that purposely don’t say AD doing similar 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m fankyou Nusties if you read to the end of that, needed to get that off my chest. I can’t be doing with twats posting shite that wrongly allude to mental health issues. I woo hoo hoo you all xx
#hinchyouareatwat😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2032353

View attachment 2032365

Well said, woo hoo hoo! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So let me get this straight.... she been told off for not doing her job correctly, so we're getting the blame from her sheep? No we aren't sad, and whatever else has been said. She got called out boohoo. Regardless If its obvious it's her crap sadly adding two words is part of the bleeping RULES. You got caught, called out so now is playing poor old me again. GET IN THE BIN YOU bleep.

Then telling on her her sheep how they saved her tonight. Soph may have mental health issues. But how she worded that message is bleeping wrong on so many levels. I've tried taking my own life 3x. I battle with myself daily but do I post it NO do I post silly post to try and gain sympathy absolutely NOT. Quite a few people have said when they found out but you always seem so happy. Well Durr I don't want to broadcast my battles.

Own up you fucked up it's not the end of the world. STOP WITH THE PITY PARTY, because its bleeping pathetic. This women really needs to grow the duck up.

Also a mother's day thing at RONS school I've done a few when mine where little I didn't post photos for the gram tho. I took every little moment in without a screen involved maybe you should try it? And for once give your son some bleeping privacy.

bleep

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Oh just duck off Sopha, using your chickens, underwalked dog, Llamas that don’t love you, they love carrots and your poor children, who have no privacy. You‘re a user and using your own children and animals for engagement on Instagram…an app… twit 🤷🏻‍♀️ All the vest and tell your mummaz Get Well 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 43

View attachment 2032353

View attachment 2032365

It's an extreme comparison buuuuuuut if I make a mistake in my job I (have the potential to) could kill someone so I do it properly and with pride and care.

She's just a narcissist, a greif tourist and I'm convinced has an element of Munchausen by proxy disorder about her.

I'm fank ooo.

Also duck off about Mothers day (not just a Hinch thing) some of us don't have (or can't have) that "luxury" [anymore] 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's even made it to Farming Life. Oh, the irony
Well she does live on a farm big house with farm animals. Hasn’t she got a dog 3 chickens and 3 ugly buck toothed bastards…well 4 if you count her old man.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had PND in the midst of all the C word lockdown malarkey which made it 10x worse. I acted absolutely ridiculously - impulsive, some days just not going home for hours after work, locking myself in the bathroom and crying inconsolably, constant thoughts of harming myself, my marriage nearly imploded and can’t remember a lot of things around that time unless I see a photo that can spring a memory.

People who use MH for sympathy really are the lowest of the low when, in actuality, they wouldn’t know about suffering with mental health if it danced in front of them wearing a Home Bargains crown (thanks for the laugh @Hun_tea22)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why has everything got to be magical or so special ffs.
I’ve unfortunately grown up with a narc sibling and the word “Special” is a keyword for them to get what they want, get away with shite behaviour or boast about everything. All I hear when they say it is “Speciaaaaaal“ All I think when I hear it is 🐃💩

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hinting at Ronnie being ND again I see.

I don't think I can sit and watch her use her own son like this anymore. I really don't.
Her page is going to turn into everything autism awareness, Ronnie can't consent to all this, it's not ok. Why can't she just keep things so personal offline, do her research and support her child offline, the way Ronnie deserves. She's just using Ronnie for content which results in the one thing she loves more than anything. MONEY. That's all. She's a bleeping disgrace.

Sophie, someone like YOU won't change the world. Please stop thinking you will.

There's so much I could say and share about my eldest child, I've shared things about my job but when it comes to my kids, I keep quiet (granted I've said my middle and youngest are 13 month apart but thats only in comparison to when Sophie bangs on about Ronnie and Lennies NOT SO LITTLE age gap) but everything else I stay quiet because even though we have bonds on this thread (❤), we are still strangers at the end of the day and sharing such personal information about my kids, specifically my eldest son isn't something I'm comfortable with. All she needs to know is she's insulting so many people, me included and I've had EFUCKINGNOUGH of it. I've had ENOUGH.

I've had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Why has everything got to be magical or so special ffs.
Money and fame is her God. In her world mermaids and unicorns really do exist. No every day worries like most people. Which is why her reaction to criticism is so disproportionate. She really believes strangers on the internet know and love her when they are just sad deluded fuckwits. They all deserve each other.

Reactions: 27
I suspect she will have her usual Thursday off, possibly even stretch it to the weekend and then there will be long “hold to read” post about her needing time to think about whether being on “this app” is really worth it, but she couldn’t let the trolls win, her followers are her family and we support each other etc etc 🥱🥱🥱
Well I’m happy to publicly admit she. I am wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2032353

View attachment 2032365

Couldn't agree more. So she's had a bad day and her children couldn't save her, her husband couldn't save her, her Mother couldn't save her but her lunatic hinchers managed to save her. That sentence alone proves that her Instagram and all that goes with it is far more important than her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
if you post something wrong on social media your employer (often happens) is often well iwthin their right to actually fire you. even people posts from decades ago have been known to get them into trouble. suck it up witch.this is your actual job so you really should no better.
also the comments she is leaving on people posts make you really realise she knows exactly the narc game she is playing.the manipulations the woe is me. the doe eyes look after me poor me,weak little sophie. its getting her cult back up its getting her army on side.its really vile. making them worry for her. they dont bleeping know her! they see approx 10 minutes max of her life a day.and that is cultured filtered and scripted. they dont no her AT ALL.

and this is like she didnt no. the teeny tiny hiding the ad signs in the corner is not someone just mkaing a mistake.putting them in the font and where they were makes you know she is trying to hide it!
I work for a union, we have so many members that face disciplinary action or dismissal due to social media posts. Most employment contracts have a social media clause. She has no idea how lucky she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.