Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant
You couldn't be more spot on

Reactions: 18
((((Hugs)))) Agree. I have a lot of health stuff going on atm & I am keeping my anxiety to myself as I don"t want to burden others with it & if I'm honest talk too much about it. Instead I quietly cry/get anxious or angry - take yr pick which mood swing hits. I don't post leading comments on SM for sympathy.
---
I hear you

Reactions: 16
I wish I was in that group, never been in it and don’t want to join now as much as my nose is bothering me
I'm.in it, going for a nose right now, hoping to see Fiddles but got a feeling she left the group after she went off on one and humiliated herself last time!

Reactions: 20
I've never commented on this thread before but it always baffled me how she would clean things that were already clean and make on like she was using miracle products when there was fuck all to clean in the first place. But I had to come on to comment on the alpacas coming into the house. Why does she leave the door open for long enough for them to wander in, she must live in a sauna because they're would be 6 am, cold winter morning clips and she's there with her conservatory doors wide open and whispering "get out before dad sees" like they've just sneaked in unnoticed

Reactions: 30
Sending much love to you, I know what that feels like too, it’s so tough and she makes me sick the way she uses mental health to smooth over the shit storms she creates xx

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.