Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hinchliffe said the ad was created "organically" and not as part of any obligation to market the products.
Guyssssh... I don’t think Hinchliffe actually knows or understands what “organically“ means judging by this previous post by her 🤭

06785163-6262-49C8-AEDB-4136596164E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Thinking about the filters is a bit sad I know she's always used them & she did look different when she was on telly on "this morning", but quite frankly, she was jaw droppingly beautiful without the filters on, especially the second time when she wore the black polkadot outfit (she actually dressed & glammed up for the occasion appropriately unlike the first time when she had the huge lashes and lounge clothes on but still very pretty) maybe the tan & make up was a bit heavy in the black outfit but it was all very fitting for the Essex house wife vibe.

I don't want to say she's ruined her face now with getting work done but she looks so different, who's to tell what she really looks like now tbf because she wears so many filters anyway.

She should leave the filters in 2018 when they were acceptable.
I think she looks OK but jawdropping beautiful is pushing it imo🤣🤣

• Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
I had a response from the ASA which had more information about the misdemeanour my complaint was about, but they asked for it to be kept confidential until it is published so I won’t share at this point.

• Wow
  • Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

New thread title courtesy of the wonderful @Wize Owl, who doesn’t appear to be taking 6 months maternity leave like our Soph! Thread titles are taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked “thread suggestion”.

Recap - No, she wasn’t on the final episode of SYLO! Rumour has it she may appear next series.

Dogpie has been signed by new agents but, so far, no improvement in the quality of her content. Other than that, it‘s just been your standard child exploitation, llama loving, unexplained days off, cleaning but not cleaning boring shite!

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 provides a very comprehensive round up of why Sopha is a tw*t!

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Must say I’m loving the range of photos used by the various news outlets. It really demonstrates the lengths she goes to with editing her appearance.

74E46C39-A59C-4D22-88EA-EA25A3D7F0B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I feel like I’m about to explode! ASA cracking down, the new builds going up behind Not a Farm. This is all too much to find out in one day! It feels like Christmas and a birthday all at once 🤣. This is the best day ever! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I just went back through all my emails and the complaint they responded to is about Tesco and non disclosed ads from early last year

Nigel I hope you got a payrise 🤣

Shady wish you were here to see your work reporting her has continued and hopefully paid off at last

• Heart
Reactions: 56

HoratioHoohah

She’s dropped that blue heart at the end of her coming to terms whatnot - whoever said Ron’s going to be the next card played has got themselves a bingo I reckon.

Classic fucking narc in trouble, play the sympathy card (and the shit one too in her case, as per) to detract from tomorrow’s ASA ruling(s). She really is a piece of work, literally using her children in every possible way she can.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 55

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Although some of us see this as a slap on the wrist, it’s more than that because:

👍 negative press publicity will make some brands hesitant to work with her. She comes across defensive and unprofessional at best, a liability at worst. It may make the likes of Tesco adjust their expectations and contracts with influencers.
👍 some, sadly not all, sheep will realize she is just a saleswoman
👍 these kinds of stories in mainstream media help to slowly bring influencer culture to be held to account for deceptive marketing tactics. They’ve been getting away with it for too long. The companies who work with them are just as much to blame because they are getting relatively cheap advertising that has a far reach.
👍 It will bring new readers here who will see just how false some of these influencers are and how much they get away with on their platforms

Just giving Soph back some of the 👍 she gives us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
In her defence to be honest. Maybe she went to Clark’s at the weekend and found out she’s not a size 5 footz. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 53

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
The photos in the DM article are like two different women
She will hate that they used this photo. Who even is it?! Hope she gets called out for filtering makeup ads next.

For anyone new here, we are not attacking her appearance. We are calling her out for filtering herself beyond recognition, and using filters while advertising makeup products, which is against advertising regulations.

Also, please read thread 500 for more examples not (yet) picked up by the ASA, as well as other deceptions.

4B985101-2DF9-456B-AB1C-E5CDCADEF6B8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

lurkernomore9

That neurodiverce quote is just the kind of bullcrap that "autism mums" post. I am autistic and quotes like that undermined the struggles we have daily. Next age will be saying something like 'we just need to find the missing puzzle piece' or ' autism is a super power'. No its a disability. It affects my life in a negative way and I require accommodations to function easier in society.

• Heart