Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year when it snowed late one evening my 26 yr old toddler & myself (50ish preschooler) went out for an 11pm walk around the estate & made snow angels in the pitch black field while everyone else was asleep. It was glorious! Hinch’s boys will probably never know that joy in their life. Sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
A long work call rested her mind a lot? Like she was shitting herself that her tenuous ‘brand’ was over and the new management have smoothed her feathers with their corporate speeches and told her some absolute guff that they CAN make her relevant in today’s market, maybe.
Just begging for sympathy from the sheep...the ones who are left that is 🤣

Reactions: 14
Anyone got up to date numbers for her?
surely todays tit show and the days on end she has off would make people unfollow

Reactions: 12
I'm trying to be careful with my words so she doesn't cry troll..... I'll just say, she needs to support that little boy properly, she needs to start talking properly and stop the cackling.

Also "watching them talk to each other" Lonnie didn't say a word which OH, isn't unusual for him on her stories, but I'll leave that there too.

Their hearts, especially Ronnies, fell out their arses when their mum walked back in that kitchen. Says alot.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
agree- didn’t have a clue what he was saying :/ clearly when she posts him saying thing that are understandable it’s been practiced many times before. Those poor boys are performing monkeys for her
Yep, bang on. That's exactly what I thought when I watched that pringle clip.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So sad that despite all she's achieved,the potential lifestyle she's created,the money in the bank,the security,her hopes and dreams constantly fulfilled (🙄)herdisfunctionalfamily,she really would like this quote to be about herself.View attachment 2014230
She had to use a "woe is me" quote. This quote is what she thinks has happened to her 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Reactions: 10
I didn’t like that Pringle thing at all. For all the reasons already stated here.
they didn’t react to a camera being propped up in their faces.
they didn’t seem excited to have Pringles as a treat. They are a regular snack for them.

I did struggle to understand Ronnie. He’s doing very well - I can see that. I was more interested in Lonnie. Aside from mum I don’t think he said anything? Did he understand Ronnie?

I wish she wouldn’t post them like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She posted that video purely on the hope to drum up some hate and Trolling towards Ronnie so she can share a quote about his journey and how she will always be by his side. 🙄

He’s a lovely little boy he just deserves some more privacy and I can’t wait for exploiting children to be illegal. Post that stuff on your personal account if you really want to post it not your business account for engagement!
---
I didn’t like that Pringle thing at all. For all the reasons already stated here.
they didn’t react to a camera being propped up in their faces.
they didn’t seem excited to have Pringles as a treat. They are a regular snack for them.

I did struggle to understand Ronnie. He’s doing very well - I can see that. I was more interested in Lonnie. Aside from mum I don’t think he said anything? Did he understand Ronnie?

I wish she wouldn’t post them like this.
Lennie always just looks fed up of the tit he’s being told or expected to do 😂 she think Ronnie is “naughty” because he’s misunderstood but just wait until Lennie is a little older. Good luck all the best he doesn’t look as easily manipulated into playing the content game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If she’s reading then I would hope they’ve had Rs hearing checked. His speech is ok- it’s how he’s saying things- wen for len- he’s saying another one but not actually saying it properly- my son was similar and had glue ear, from it’s meant he could hear things properly, from it’s sorted this easily, once he could heard properly he said it properly. But again as others have said maybe they’re not engaged with enough to mimic words and language.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was she ever on SSS’s programme? Did I completely miss that?! Or is she on it tonight? I’ve never watched it but the TV guide’s just told me it’s the last episode in the series tonight 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If she’s reading then I would hope they’ve had Rs hearing checked. His speech is ok- it’s how he’s saying things- wen for len- he’s saying another one but not actually saying it properly- my son was similar and had glue ear, from it’s meant he could hear things properly, from it’s sorted this easily, once he could heard properly he said it properly. But again as others have said maybe they’re not engaged with enough to mimic words and language.
I hope / assume she has he’s shown signs of ear problems since a very young age.

Reactions: 8
He had a hearing test - she shared it on her stories. We were all disgusted.

ETA here it is (I miss @Bunnykins ) -

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...-one-with-the-raggedy-hair.24853/post-7237933

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally unrelated note but if any of you lovely trollzz are watching White Lotus season 2, please tell me I’m not the only one thinking of Freda all the time with the pink bag!! (Jennifer Coolidge) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.