Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Are you smilings". I'm sorry? What the fuck is that meant to mean. It's smiling you utter twatwaffle, speak proper English.

Reactions: 19
By “care givers” I meant parents or guardians or close family and friends. I know nothing about the girl so didn’t want to assume who she has around her. Worded it wrong I guess.

Someone close to her must be concerned about this obsessive behaviour. Putting myself in Hinch’s size 5’s I honestly don’t know what I’d do. It’s a no win situation.

Reactions: 6
How panicked was her voice when Ron asked to make cakes?!!!!! Forced play again, totally organised, watched over and quite frankly a bit shit
What "journey" is Ron on because that sentence sounded perfectly clear to me?

Reactions: 9
It’s an evil looking cunt that one isn’t it?
Hinch was one of the choices on my YouGov survey thing earlier, you had to rate some YouTube and SM channels / influencers.
I gave my honest opinion.
Ooh I must go see if I have a survey

Reactions: 9
Anyone know if she has Alpacas? She's never mentioned it

Also I am swinging for her being pregnant now too MM and SS have had there's now she won't have to share the lime light and its going to be a total suprise to them guuuuyysss

Reactions: 14
New thread, lovely hens:

Reactions: 6
How can a "spring tray" made by a 43 year old and her old baggage mummy look like a 9 year olds easter school project?!?!

We know you read here soph .. so prove to us and your sheep that mummy freda DOESN'T live with you
She'll be on her stories later, her and Jamie in her car, driving fiddle back home. She's a massive prick and I hope the camels eat her easter tray contents.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.