Mrs Hinch #623 Hinch Farm: The floofs get to play with a ball, but the kids get to do rugger all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boys staying with Nannie and Aunty? No mention of grandad? 

This is now the second time he's not been mentioned in as many months. He didn't go center parcs either..

The only mention of him recently was when he was pictured around the time she done the crappy ad for the ikea furniture sticker.

I wouldn't be surprised if him and fiddle are separated. He was always around the house when she was ripping the hole out of it, grandads workshop - maybe she was hoping for a TV spin off as everytime she showed him in there it always came with a narrative about the TV programme they always watched.

Reactions: 13
If I had her money I'd be making the most of the time that my children were young enough not to be tied to school term time and taking them on some amazing holidays, not leaving them at home to go skiing in half term. Especially since so many of those opportunities were lost to covid restrictions.

Reactions: 23
Just want to defend her, slightly. It was our half term here in Essex last week so I can forgive her for reckoning half term is over.

That's it. Continue.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hear you, Magic! Another 50 clubber and empty nester here. Do you think Sophie will get to this stage and look back with regret on how little quality time she actually spent with her children? Silly question…probably not!

Happy birthday @klairklopp ❤
It's an "interesting" stage in a woman's life, again, looking back you wonder where the time has gone! 🤗
No, sadly, I don't think Sopha is capable of genuine maternal emotions. When her boys are grown up she will believe she was/is the best Mummaz ever! 🥴
My Dad said to us when our kids were little, "Been there, done that, our time now!", another terrible parent, then grandparent who put his needs first. Narcassists never change xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Soph is certainly a hands-off kind of parent. She just can’t parent those boys. All that BS about rushing home to her kids and missing them whenever she goes away (which is a lot of times and these are only the times she shows us - we know there have been many more). She couldn’t care less about spending time with her kids. She has used them to get people interested to buy her book and to pay for book signings. I reckon they spend a large chunk of time with their Nan and Aunt. Shame really as they are lovely boys and deserve so much better than a mum who clearly exploits them. I’d have booked a week in the sun and let those boys have fun on the beach and in the pool, or hired somewhere in the UK and taken them and the dog on real adventures. Let’s face it, her kids and the dog have never had a real adventure in their lives yet. They don’t do anything interesting with those kids.

Reactions: 18
Just want to defend her, slightly. It was our half term here in Essex last week so I can forgive her for reckoning half term is over.
If I was going to France / Switzerland I'd want to check if it was half term there too. Also private schools tend to have longer breaks. Complete narc though so wouldn't occur to her that things might be different somewhere else.

Reactions: 9
She's never been before. Surely when you go off skiing in a big trip you do some lessons on dry slopes first?

Reactions: 14
Happy Birthday @klairklopp 🎂 🥳
Welcome to Club 50! Yep, time goes way too fast & I echo yours & @tandm 's words.
One minute you are doing the school run, then our kids leave home, uni, get married & empty nest syndrome kicks in.
Childhood is precious and I really miss having my daughters here xx
I have said it so many times…..one day….one day when she is much much older she will look back and regret so much.
I would give anything to turn back time. But then she’s such a narc maybe she will never have regrets x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So the boys are palmed off at the cling ons once again, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she is the most happiest when she’s away from her own children. The only maternal bone she’s got in her body is for those 4 furry wankers. I can never see her having anymore kids unless she waits till both Ron and Len are at school full time but I’ll be so shocked if she does.

I have said it so many times…..one day….one day when she is much much older she will look back and regret so much.
I would give anything to turn back time. But then she’s such a narc maybe she will never have regrets x
Agreed. A normal mother would have regrets. But she is a narcissist and she won't ever see anything wrong with her behaviour. She can't understand where she is wrong or that she is anything less than perfect. Prime example is when she got bad reviews for her book. Never before have I seen a real author come.on their stories and ask people not to leave bad reviews. She couldn't accept it was because people didn't like her sub standard, poor childrens book. No, it had to be trolls. Because she is perfect and writes amazing books of course.

Reactions: 22
Gonna be like a giraffe on ice skates, she is far too clumsy for skiing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was going to France / Switzerland I'd want to check if it was half term there too. Also private schools tend to have longer breaks. Complete narc though so wouldn't occur to her that things might be different somewhere else.
Tbh, checking school holiday dates for a place I'm visiting wouldn't cross my mind either.
Personally I think it's a bit of a silly thing to pull her up on, but nm. Not everyone goes around with the awareness of holidays being different elsewhere, lots of people in the UK probably don't realise holidays can be different in the next county over. Don't think it makes them all narcs.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been in agony for a few days and couldn’t even lift my baby. I’ve been diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism and can just about cuddle baby now but still can’t do some things for them. I’d do anything to be able to, never mind have the money to take all my children away.
Makes me so mad that she can’t just take them away. She’s got so much money but would rather fritter it on herself than giving her boys memories and love!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.