Mrs Hinch #623 Hinch Farm: The floofs get to play with a ball, but the kids get to do rugger all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may have stayed in the old family home and I bet the first thing he did was rip out her old kitchen Hinch guilted him into putting his study which gave him permanent bruises on his knees.
---

Maybe the security guy from the book signings has been given another job. They will probably put him on the payroll now they are so fakemus.
Oh yeah that would make more sense, bet Al is living his best life 🤣

Reactions: 11
My thoughts are Courchevel.I can’t wait for this tit show😂I go every year Skiing.Let’s just say I go more for the Après-ski🍺🎉🥳😂
I hope they’ve stocked up on the Appletiser. You know our Sophie Rose and Jimbon don’t drink! 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she’ll be taking some mug shots with her as she couldn’t possibly eat foreign food?
Switzerland is the most beautiful country, I doubt her and prison issue tracksuit boy will leave their chalet to experience anything

Reactions: 22
I hope they’ve stocked up on the Appletiser. You know our Sophie Rose and Jimbon don’t drink! 😵💫
I think it is a thing they all say. Soloman is the same. Every chance she gets "I don't like the taste of alcohol" so what we don't care. There was a time were you did. So saying you don't like the taste is complete lies. Soph lies though she was well into the drinks at Staceys wedding. And she forgets all the photos before she was "insta famous" of her with various drinks in her hand.

Reactions: 21
And they sent out loads to other cleaning accounts to advertise for her.

Apparently this was the BIGGEST book signing Glasgow has ever seen 🙄🤔🤥
They looked at each other in disbelief because it probably wasn’t true. And she doesn’t show her day to day life, she threw the net out for lots of different things and saw what stuck

I really don’t understand the skiing trip, is it the latest activity for wannabe Towie people? Neither of them are remotely sporty, to my mind it’s not a couple destination, more for groups and definitely not for people with drawn on eyebrows, Russian prostitute hair and tattooed thighs, I would have thought Dubai or Maldives be more up their street.

What’s she gonna do when she finds her cheese coming in a fondue rather than a string? Oh well, hope she’s packed plenty of plasters for those incoming blisters
Stacey’s sister went and she’s not one to be outdone by anyone

I wonder if her 2 toddlers are staying at home or if she’s packed their tesHco bags for loife and they’re off to stay at their favourite place, that she moved them from for fear of their safety?
It’s okay don’t worry they’ve got a fantastic little book that helps them when their moving houses 😅😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy Birthday @klairklopp 🎂 🥳
Welcome to Club 50! Yep, time goes way too fast & I echo yours & @tandm 's words.
One minute you are doing the school run, then our kids leave home, uni, get married & empty nest syndrome kicks in.
Childhood is precious and I really miss having my daughters here xx
I hear you, Magic! Another 50 clubber and empty nester here. Do you think Sophie will get to this stage and look back with regret on how little quality time she actually spent with her children? Silly question…probably not!

Happy birthday @klairklopp ❤

• Heart
Isn't skiing quite a physical sport?

I can't imagine you can go from sofa slob to skiier without any conditioning exercises.
Yes it’s very physical.This ski trip is going to be so funny I’m hoping it is the French alpes she is going anyone with half a brain knows you don’t go February it’s the French and English half terms and the slopes are packed.She’s obviously is obvious to this I hope one of the kids push her over as the kids will push and shove to get to the ski lift they can be brutal😂😂😂I’ve been going over 10 years have I ever gone in February NO😂😂January and March for us😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion…
Just a couple of dopes on the Swiss ski slopes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Yes it’s very physical.This ski trip is going to be so funny I’m hoping it is the French alpes she is going anyone with half a brain knows you don’t go February it’s the French and English half terms and the slopes are packed.She’s obviously is obvious to this I hope one of the kids push her over as the kids will push and shove to get to the ski lift they can be brutal😂😂😂I’ve been going over 10 years have I ever gone in February NO😂😂January and March for us😜
A friend of mine has just come back from skiing in the french alps and was telling me the snow is very sparce and melting there already, to the point that there’s every chance they’re going to close the resort they were in this week.
I don’t know if it’s the same everywhere though.

Reactions: 8
That’s the next book idea sorted then

Book one - how to help your kids with the trauma of moving house

Book two - helping them through the stress of their parents pissing off without them all the time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hot chocolate, popcorn, and cosy blanket at the ready... I am hunkered down for this tit show! Will be the "must watch" of the year!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A friend of mine has just come back from skiing in the french alps and was telling me the snow is very sparce and melting there already, to the point that there’s every chance they’re going to close the resort they were in this week.
I don’t know if it’s the same everywhere though.
Yes we went at Xmas and there was very little snow more slush than anything.Bit better the higher you went.She is in for such a shock😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Might want to wash those socks before you go, Soph. Gonna itch like mad when the boot sweat starts. Also, where are the comfy post-ski shoes? Those boots look painful.

I will pay good money for a video of them on either a poma or a t-bar, reward waiting 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I must admit I’ve been away with mr Toes and left mini toes at home. But they stayed at their sisters house and bunked in with their nephews ( yep my littlest 2 are the same age as my daughter’s kids) and they’re older than Ron and Lon.

Butttt in my defence I spent last weekend folding myself into miniature rides at Gullivers World. Then throwing some shapes to a Disney disco at the hotel. Every evening is taken up playing chauffeur to football practice, cricket practice, cubs and swimming.

My little toes know that mummy and daddy work to ensure that they are fed and clothed and that they enjoy treats because we work so hard.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I worry for those little boys. There is nothing “normal” about their lives. There doesn’t appear to be any structure or routine. Just sofa and slob faffing about pretending to be important and filming everything. There’s no kids stuff. No toys unless cleaning for the gram is involved. No stomping through the woods and jumping in puddles. Even baby ballers has gone by the wayside.

I honestly don’t understand how Sofa Doolittle can carry on regurgitating the tit she posts and continue with the sheep worshiping her.

I mean ffs who drew on the wall? No one gives a flying duck. Just get a magic eraser and scrub it off (there’s some content for you Sofa) STOP shaming your boys.
Who drew on the back passage, clearly it was the best selling ghostwriter, the ghost of the back passage, telling Slopfa to duck off as it needs piece and quite for it's upcoming tend book tour, who voice goes right through it, bless it's dearly departed 'aart oi oii
---
I really don’t understand the skiing trip, is it the latest activity for wannabe Towie people? Neither of them are remotely sporty, to my mind it’s not a couple destination, more for groups and definitely not for people with drawn on eyebrows, Russian prostitute hair and tattooed thighs, I would have thought Dubai or Maldives be more up their street.

What’s she gonna do when she finds her cheese coming in a fondue rather than a string? Oh well, hope she’s packed plenty of plasters for those incoming blisters
Don't a place for chavtastic, wannabe instahunz with tit hair and sharpie eyebrows?
Sophie Tend Rose: hold my beer Ribena! 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230220-092657.png

This will be the pair of them later. Soph with her mouth gaping open wide pissing her knickers laughing (I know Homer here is crying, but in our Hinch's case laughter as per usual)and old noknob in his skin tight clothes to show off that bulge! Sorry, I meant goosebump! 🫢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s gonna be a perfect magical I can’t believe it guyscccch if I’m honest pic for insta on the bit of snow that’s instagrammable, then Soph falls on her arsenal hole in the slush 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s had more nights off / time away this year than I have had the whole time I’ve been a mum I just don’t understand how she’s ok with doing it I would feel absolutely rotten
I agree, mine were in their late teens before I spent a night away from them!
I know everyone's different but I just didn't want to, the time went so fast and they were grown up and gone 😔

I wouldn't have been comfortable or happy, I had a family to do family things together including holidays!

The time is so short, goes so fast and I look around my empty home now and wouldn't change a moment of them growing up!

She has never even been alone for a day with her boys, she has never dedicated a whole day to just them and her?

She went to Scotland on Friday came back for a day and was gone again, they are so young, must be so confused?
Ronnie's face in that last video said it all, my children's faces would light up everytime I looked at them?

I am sad for them because when they grow up they won't remember a new sofa or murals on the Wall, they won't remember her baking or drawing or building trains ect.. they will remember their mum on her phone all day or being cared for by various people but not her!! 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.