Mrs Hinch #623 Hinch Farm: The floofs get to play with a ball, but the kids get to do rugger all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna be like a giraffe on ice skates, she is far too clumsy for skiing
She is also far to lazy for skiing especially when she has had no lessonsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Strap yourselfs in guys this is going to be one hell of shitshowšŸ˜‚Watch you donā€™t break a leg SophšŸ˜‚Good luck!! Your going to need itšŸ˜‚All the Vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't think it makes them all narcs.

I never said it did. Anyway the original point I was trying to make was that if I had her money and kids below school age I'd be taking them on holiday in term time not going on holiday without them. It's not a SS so let's not start #halftermgate

Reactions: 1
Why does she always upload all of the disabled people that been to see her!?!? I find it attention seeking!

Absolutely no disrespect here ā¤
As a disabled person myself I couldnā€™t agree more. Just goes to show how stupid the sheep are and old Sopha knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agreed. A normal mother would have regrets. But she is a narcissist and she won't ever see anything wrong with her behaviour. She can't understand where she is wrong or that she is anything less than perfect. Prime example is when she got bad reviews for her book. Never before have I seen a real author come.on their stories and ask people not to leave bad reviews. She couldn't accept it was because people didn't like her sub standard, poor childrens book. No, it had to be trolls. Because she is perfect and writes amazing books of course.
Genuinely the strangest behaviour for a ā€œTimes Besttt schhhelingg Owwrfuuuurā€
Just shows that they canā€™t control the narrative and manipulate the book reviews like theyā€™ve done with other stuff.

Reactions: 12
What a bleeping bellend listening to your own podcast šŸ™„ Iā€™m surprised he isnā€™t reading the kids book too. Oh wait that had actual words and isnā€™t a picture book

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve been in agony for a few days and couldnā€™t even lift my baby. Iā€™ve been diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism and can just about cuddle baby now but still canā€™t do some things for them. Iā€™d do anything to be able to, never mind have the money to take all my children away.
Makes me so mad that she canā€™t just take them away. Sheā€™s got so much money but would rather fritter it on herself than giving her boys memories and love!
sending love and healing thoughts. Please please take things very easy, do not push yourself, you are doing everything baby needs and the most important thing they need is for you to be better again asap ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve been in agony for a few days and couldnā€™t even lift my baby. Iā€™ve been diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism and can just about cuddle baby now but still canā€™t do some things for them. Iā€™d do anything to be able to, never mind have the money to take all my children away.
Makes me so mad that she canā€™t just take them away. Sheā€™s got so much money but would rather fritter it on herself than giving her boys memories and love!
Take it is easy. Love always wins over money šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lots of these Alpine Ski hotels/chalets have saunas šŸ¤­
View attachment 1973720
Iā€™ve just got back from our ski holiday (via Switzerland) this morning. Thank goodness I didnā€™t see her.

I can honestly say Iā€™ve seen more naked bollocks in the last week in our hotel sauna than in my entire life. At one point, there was one man doing cross legged yoga, two manspreading on the upper seat at my eye level and one man lying on the top shelf with his legs in the air. Unfortunately I had the rear viewā€¦.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Why canā€™t she just leave the woolly wankers alone to be woolly wankers? In the wild they donā€™t have a referee there to stop them fighting, I was ready for one of them to attack her, she really is a head! They are wild animals not humans having a brawl outside a pub.
Itā€™s what animals do. Especially males isnā€™t it. Theyā€™re just establishing whoā€™s in charge.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just got back from our ski holiday (via Switzerland) this morning. Thank goodness I didnā€™t see her.

I can honestly say Iā€™ve seen more naked bollocks in the last week in our hotel sauna than in my entire life. At one point, there was one man doing cross legged yoga, two manspreading on the upper seat at my eye level and one man lying on the top shelf with his legs in the air. Unfortunately I had the rear viewā€¦.
Oh my goodness! They do love to let it all hang out šŸ’ šŸ¤£
It will be interesting to see if Teeny Peeny ventures into a sauna with his mangina!
Bollocks aside, I hope you had a great holiday! šŸŽæ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's never been before. Surely when you go off skiing in a big trip you do some lessons on dry slopes first?
Letā€™s face it they are gonna slob in the hotel room or sauna and eat mug shots and drink ribena oh what a way to live šŸ¤£hopefully the boys have a blast whilst sheā€™s away and actually get to play

Reactions: 17
Oh my goodness! They do love to let it all hang out šŸ’ šŸ¤£
It will be interesting to see if Teeny Peeny ventures into a sauna with his mangina!
Bollocks aside, I hope you had a great holiday! šŸŽæ
Mangina has set me off. I can confidently say that Teeny Penny would have felt most inadequate. Not sure whether it was just the, erm, well-endowed that like the exhibitionism of naked spas but it was more Donkey Kong than Pinchaninch. Suffice to say I opted for the hammam towel (about the size of a tea towel) to spare my poor teenagers from any more nudity.

Iā€™m getting horrible mental images of JimBob emerging through the haze of the menthol steam room shouting ā€œOo-er, lovely jugs darlinā€. The sex pest would be in heaven. Vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine listening to your own podcast on your flight to a holiday paid for by the poorest in the country

Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She doesn't deserve to experience Switzerland. Switzerland is beautiful, she deserves none of it.

Bet the boys can finally breathe without mummaz claws and camera in their faces.

Reactions: 21
Oh my god, shut the duck up Sophie you absolute moron. šŸ™ƒ her last story filled me with so much rage! You arenā€™t where you are due to manifestations, youā€™re where you are because youā€™re manipulative, clever (in some ways!), a narcissist and very cunning. Everything was planned, all of it. You have completely brain washed the sheep and theyā€™re to thank, not law of attraction and manifestation! X

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.